daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > Trivandrum

Old March 12th, 2012, 09:32 AM   #121
tpms1

Likes (Received): 0

current rate/sqft

Hi, Does anyone know whats a decent rate/sqft for this heera dreams project?
tpms1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old March 12th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #122
Travancore
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpms1 View Post
Hi, Does anyone know whats a decent rate/sqft for this heera dreams project?
Not sure the forum allows to discuss rates. Posting neways
But I was offered a INR2500 / sq ft last year same time..Add a 15-20% appreciation ..so around INR2800 +- should b a decent rate i suppose..
btb..i dint book this one
Travancore no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #123
tpms1

thank u
tpms1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #124
aquarius76v

Criticism

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudheeshnairs View Post
Do you have any personal enmity with Heera builders? Your repetitive posts will give only that image to a third person.

I am working in the real estate for more than a decade. Delays are indispensable in construction industry due to several direct/indirect, controllable/uncontrollable factors.

Criticism is ok when it is constructive.

Whatever be your reason, please do remember that Heera group have completed many such projects and many of them iconic, like Heera Grace for Trivandrum
Answer:

Last edited by aquarius76v; March 14th, 2012 at 12:55 PM. Reason: Not Fair
aquarius76v no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #125
aquarius76v

Progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius76v View Post
Answer:
If I am correct you are just a bystander, I am a Investor in this project. I paid 2 years back and not much progress based on the payment plan. The delay will cause cost overrun for investors on Interiors etc. Who will bear the additional cost not you or Heera.
Old March 15th, 2012, 11:05 AM   #126
sudheeshnairs

Likes (Received): 17

I liked the term 'Bystander'

See, you failed to understand my point. I was pin pointing in your words that it will not finish in this 'decade', 'century'.

If you have bought an apartment and and feel that you have not seeing progress as it ought to be, this is not the way. Nothing is going to happen rather than you being perceived as a loser.

You have to pay only as per the progress, if you have agreed for a 'progress based payment plan'. If you have taken a loan also, bank will release the money to the builder only in that way.

Also usually there is a 'penalty clause' also for delays, even if it would be not that much a big amount. You might have read and signed the 'Agreement', and the terms you have agreed will protect your interests, to the extend what you have agreed for.

BTW two years is not a big time in construction industry, esp in Kerala/India. You might have booked during the pre launch phase, where you might have got a handsome price too.

You are better off, you didn't book flats with Apple or Star Homes.
sudheeshnairs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 15th, 2012, 03:57 PM   #127
BabuCS
C. S. Babu

Likes (Received): 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius76v View Post
If I am correct you are just a bystander, I am a Investor in this project. I paid 2 years back and not much progress based on the payment plan. The delay will cause cost overrun for investors on Interiors etc. Who will bear the additional cost not you or Heera.
aquarius76v, please take pride in the fact you are gonna be an owner of a flat in an iconic building in TVM! It takes time to build and a bit of patience from your part will help the Builder as well. If you were looking for an emergency housing option, it would have been better if you had chosen a midrise project rather than this one.
BabuCS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2012, 08:52 AM   #128
aquarius76v

progress

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabuCS View Post
aquarius76v, please take pride in the fact you are gonna be an owner of a flat in an iconic building in TVM! It takes time to build and a bit of patience from your part will help the Builder as well. If you were looking for an emergency housing option, it would have been better if you had chosen a midrise project rather than this one.
Would appreciate your valuable comments on the progress on the project for the last 3 months. From their own portal photos, the progress is not as expected from the stature of Heera.
Old May 7th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #129
ajithv
BANNED

Likes (Received): 328

As on 09.04.2012

Source: Heera Group Website
ajithv no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2012, 12:50 PM   #130
ajithv
BANNED

Likes (Received): 328

Status as on 12.06.2012

Source: Heera Group Website
ajithv no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 19th, 2012, 07:18 PM   #131
india999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travancore View Post
Not sure the forum allows to discuss rates. Posting neways
But I was offered a INR2500 / sq ft last year same time..Add a 15-20% appreciation ..so around INR2800 +- should b a decent rate i suppose..
btb..i dint book this one
Sales people quoting it as 3000 sq/ft when called recently the heera group. Not sure its the final rate rate or ther will be some room for negotiation. PLease let us know if anyone knows the current rate for Heera dreamz
india999 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2012, 01:53 AM   #132
Curious buyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabuCS View Post
Hello Babu,

Looks like you might have some knowledge on the actual timelines of this project. I am interested buyer & I was given an estimate that tower 1 & 2 is projected for completion by 2015 and tower 3 by 2016.
My understanding is that the project is already delayed by a year. Although I am willing to be patient but if the project extends below 2016 I would be really concerned. Any thoughts ?
Curious buyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2012, 05:42 AM   #133
25Dude25
The Royal Capital

Likes (Received): 782

25Dude25 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2012, 07:24 PM   #134
Curious buyer

Approval documents

Hi,
To all you people who has invested in this Dreams project, did u get a chance to see all the approval documents and NOC certificates before purchasing, in the respective towers you are interested? Any information is appreciated.
Curious buyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 28th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #135
Ajaypp
Trivandrum Lobbyist

Likes (Received): 692

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious buyer
Hi,
To all you people who has invested in this Dreams project, did u get a chance to see all the approval documents and NOC certificates before purchasing, in the respective towers you are interested? Any information is appreciated.
If you have a bank loan to purchase a flat, it is unlikely that the bank's lawyer would give the go-ahead with proper due diligence. FYI.
Ajaypp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #136
aquarius76v

HI

Quote:
Originally Posted by india999 View Post
Sales people quoting it as 3000 sq/ft when called recently the heera group. Not sure its the final rate rate or ther will be some room for negotiation. PLease let us know if anyone knows the current rate for Heera dreamz
This price is a quote for which tower. Any idea on the price for tower 2
Old October 22nd, 2012, 08:19 PM   #137
aquarius76v

NO PROGRESS

The project is moving at a dead pace. God help the buyers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious buyer View Post
Hi,
Old November 3rd, 2012, 10:41 PM   #138
Reju1959

Visited the Heera Dreams site last week, saw only a few workers there. On enquiry, they said flats in the lower floors of Tower II have to be sold out to speed up the construction work.
Reju1959 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2013, 01:54 PM   #139
prajith

Likes (Received): 75

source http://heeragroup.com/
prajith no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 31st, 2013, 10:43 PM   #140
Reju1959

Construction of Heera Dreams is temporarily halted. Awaiting permission from Airport Authority. So far the permission is to construct up to 20 or 23 floors
Reju1959 no está en línea   Reply With Quote