daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > Urban Showcase

Urban Showcase Show your selfmade photos



Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old August 30th, 2009, 03:19 PM   #21
ElSevillano22
Registered User
 
ElSevillano22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seville
Posts: 359
Likes (Received): 142

Thank you!

More photos about the autumn, the Christmas and the winter in the city:



















The south of the old town



The north of the old town























ElSevillano22 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 30th, 2009, 06:20 PM   #22
dnobsemajdnob
Expert
 
dnobsemajdnob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 546
Likes (Received): 54

I thought that it was usually 18 to 20 degrees Centigrade in Seville in the winter. What's the typical daytime temperature?
dnobsemajdnob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2009, 07:38 PM   #23
ElSevillano22
Registered User
 
ElSevillano22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seville
Posts: 359
Likes (Received): 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnobsemajdnob View Post
I thought that it was usually 18 to 20 degrees Centigrade in Seville in the winter. What's the typical daytime temperature?
In the morning, are usual temperatures of 1-2ēC and near 10 days of frosts. In 2005, for example, were 30 days of frost in the city, with -4/-5ēC. In the Metropolitan Urban Area (Greater Seville), the temperatures are more extreme: the frost is usually almost every day. In 2005 there were 60 days of frost, with minimal temperatures of even -8.2ēC.
The maximun temperatures are usually around 10-15ēC, but there are days in that the temperatures don´t reach 6ēC (Usually days of fog or slush).

In the North of Seville have arrived to reach more than -12ēC.
ElSevillano22 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2009, 11:08 PM   #24
dnobsemajdnob
Expert
 
dnobsemajdnob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 546
Likes (Received): 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElSevillano22 View Post
...
The maximun temperatures are usually around 10-15ēC, but there are days in that the temperatures don´t reach 6ēC (Usually days of fog or slush).

In the North of Seville have arrived to reach more than -12ēC.
So Seville's climate is the same as Barcelona's it seems.
dnobsemajdnob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2009, 12:56 AM   #25
ElSevillano22
Registered User
 
ElSevillano22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seville
Posts: 359
Likes (Received): 142

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnobsemajdnob View Post
So Seville's climate is the same as Barcelona's it seems.
It´s a bit similar, but with some differences. Seville has got a mediterranean continental climate, while Barcelona has got an mediterranean humid climate. Seville has got more days of frost than Barcelona, and the minimal temperatures are usually a bit colder. This is also because Barcelona is a coastal city, while Seville is a city of interior nailed in a valley favored by the big thermal investments.
As all of the cities with mediterranean continental climate, Seville has got temperatures extremer, both in winter and in summer.

Last edited by ElSevillano22; August 31st, 2009 at 01:02 AM.
ElSevillano22 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2009, 02:27 PM   #26
ElSevillano22
Registered User
 
ElSevillano22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seville
Posts: 359
Likes (Received): 142

2010 or S.XV?

ElSevillano22 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 31st, 2009, 06:02 PM   #27
dnobsemajdnob
Expert
 
dnobsemajdnob's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 546
Likes (Received): 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElSevillano22 View Post
It´s a bit similar, but with some differences. Seville has got a mediterranean continental climate, while Barcelona has got an mediterranean humid climate. Seville has got more days of frost than Barcelona, and the minimal temperatures are usually a bit colder. This is also because Barcelona is a coastal city, while Seville is a city of interior nailed in a valley favored by the big thermal investments.
As all of the cities with mediterranean continental climate, Seville has got temperatures extremer, both in winter and in summer.
Gracias por la informacion, amigo!
dnobsemajdnob no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 24th, 2009, 04:48 PM   #28
ElSevillano22
Registered User
 
ElSevillano22's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Seville
Posts: 359
Likes (Received): 142

Metropolitan park of Seville in January

[IMG]http://i36.************/2vk00sx.jpg[/IMG]
ElSevillano22 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
spain in the world

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Related topics on SkyscraperCity


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

tech management by Sysprosium