Votes: 8 3.0%
  • Porto Alegre

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Other, which?

Votes: 16 6.0%

Brazil´s Top skyline

76K views 112 replies 71 participants last post by  Andre Goth 
#1 ·
Brazil is one of the countries with the most number of skylines in the World, maybe it comes second only after the United States. From buzzling Sao Paulo to impressive Rio de Janeiro and futuristic Brasilia the streets of the brazilian cities have two things in common, hot girls and dozens of highrises. Although some countries in South America are ahead Brazil in high, no one can match Brazils massive cities, known as the concrete jungles of South America.

Since the "Best South American skyline" thread its only about capital cities, leaving the most important Brazilian cities out of the poll, and this kind of threads are common in the forum this days, I decided to create this thread to appriciate the skylines of the South American Giant.

#4 ·
Sao Paulo is quite impressive but their are other skylines that come out more harmonously like Fortaleza or Recife. Rio de Janeiro´s downtown is beautiful and its southern districts have an excellent skyline that matches almost perfectly with the natural background.

In some pictures Belo Horizonte looks like a mini-Sao Paulo.

#39 ·
Man.. stop to say that brazilians cities are Benidorm-like.

I think it's more coherent to say that Benidorm is the spanish Camboriu, Recife or Fortaleza.

I'm tired of the brazilians who thinks that everything from overseas is better than their own stuff. It's driving me crazy. :bash:

#32 ·
Nice pics of Salvador

Thats kind of true but they are improving. Sao Paulo Berrini area is getting a lot of good architecture buildings and the centre of Rio has some iconic and nice buildings. But yeah, at least 70% of residential towers are ugly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.