daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > Urban Showcase

Urban Showcase Show your selfmade photos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 27th, 2009, 04:51 AM   #1
orionbeta1

Likes (Received): 16

Uberlândia city - A medium size city in the west of Minas Gerais state in Brasil. Enjoy!

Hi all. I live in Assis, a 100k inhabittants city in the countryside of the São Paulo state in Brasil and I'm gonna show you more one of Brasilian cities: Uberlândia in the neighbor state of São Paulo, Minas Gerais

Uberlândia is a medium size city in the brasilian state of Minas Gerais. The population of the city and it's districts is 634345. The city is on a region know as "Triangulo mineiro" that means "Mineiro triangle" referred to the west region of this state. Uberlândia is 560km (350 miles) from the state capital (Belo Horizonte), 540km (345 miles) from São Paulo city, 690 km (427 miles) from Rio de Janeiro city and 350km (217 miles) from Federal Capital (Brasília)

Have some shoppings malls, a very good comercial centre and is most important city in technological developments and business in the "Triangulo mineiro" region of Minas Gerais state.

Let's go to the photos of the city so

First, the localization of the city in Minas Gerais state. In yellow, the localization of the state in the country. In blue the Belo Horizonte city, the state capital with 2,5 millions inhabittants and 6 millions in the metro area. And in red, the municipallity of Uberlândia in the Minas Gerais state.

The BR-050 highway, the main highway that links the Uberlândia city to the rest of the state and country.

Now, images of the city. (In the end of the thread have a bonus! Don't lose it! )

And, now the bonus! A image from my city in the countryside of São Paulo state 100k inhabittants

Hope you have enjoyed It's my first thread hehehe and I'm gonna show another cities soon See ya!!!
orionbeta1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old August 27th, 2009, 04:57 AM   #2
orionbeta1

Likes (Received): 16

Why I can't see the photos? It show only an annoyng icon!!!

What I do to the photos appear?
orionbeta1 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Tags
uberlândia, uberlandia minas gerais