daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Photo Forums > Urban Showcase

Urban Showcase Show your selfmade photos

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 20th, 2011, 05:26 PM   #81
geoff189d

Likes (Received): 37

Great shots of Milsom Street. Always a most satisfactory thorofare and a great way to approach The Circus and Royal Crescent. Things just get better and better! That's what I've always liked about Bath.
geoff189d no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:13 PM   #82
Bristol Mike
Rain + Cold = England

Likes (Received): 2373

Quote:
Originally Posted by openlyJane View Post
Bath would be a lovely city to live near to - some very characterful english countryside and villages nearby. Thaks for the reminder.
It would, in fact I have considered it depending on my future job. No wonder so many period films and series are filmed there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by siberian dreamer View Post
Southgate is a big improvement to the rubbish old shops and bus station that used to be there, though not sure it would be the same in Bristol. I really love the design of Cabot Circus, to be honest.
Oh definitely. Of course, Southgate is more suited to Bath than Bristol but Bristol's shopping area still needs quite a bit of work done, more so the Broadmead area which, apart from one part, is comprised of hideous 60s rubbish when what was there before was perfectly fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by geoff189d View Post
Great shots of Milsom Street. Always a most satisfactory thorofare and a great way to approach The Circus and Royal Crescent. Things just get better and better! That's what I've always liked about Bath.
Thanks! I like Milsom Street, reminds me of Park Street in Bristol.
Bristol Mike no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 22nd, 2011, 07:22 PM   #83
Bristol Mike
Rain + Cold = England

Likes (Received): 2373

And there in the distance is the train station from which I would get the train back to Bristol. That's all for now folks. Have a great Christmas and Happy New Year!
Bristol Mike no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 16th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #84
batool22
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Likes (Received): 2

very good photos thanks for you

I love this city
batool22 no está en línea   Reply With Quote