daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > Metropolitan Projects > Hyderabad

Hyderabad Project news from Hyderabad and Secunderabad



Reply

 
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 85 votes, 4.98 average.
Old January 10th, 2010, 02:46 PM   #21
ranga
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 3,395
Likes (Received): 297

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper9999 View Post

Agree, not much has changed price wise except for a few apartment complexes' offering some good incentives/discounts in the name of lowering prices. I would say a marginal 5%-!0% correction can be seen. Independent houses/plots and properties in the city remain pretty much unchanged. Just as there are no buyers, there are no sellers for low prices either.
On a different note, people who paid crores of Rs for an acre of land 60-80 km from the city during boom time sure are the biggest losers.
I know some people in the twincities mortgaging their prime properties in the core of the city to raise money to buy land around Hyderabad at exhorbitant prices during the boom in 2007-08 (speculation) with the hope of selling at astronomical prices.Their conditions are miserable.Some even committed suicides.
ranga no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
 
Old February 23rd, 2010, 04:48 AM   #22
blogger1102
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
Likes (Received): 0

Prices dropped???? I have not received any letter !!!!!????


Hi,
Any of you have copies of the price drop letter. I need that urgently as I have already paid up 90% and if there is an official discount being passed on then I might lose a lot. Anyone has a copy of the letter pls email it to me at
blogger1102@yahoo.fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid007 View Post
They have dropped prices. Customers have been given letters that there is a 30% drop from their purchase price.
blogger1102 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 23rd, 2010, 05:25 AM   #23
blogger1102
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 3
Likes (Received): 0

Price Drop?

Hi,
Is the price drop confirmed? Do you have any proof of the price drop. Let me know pls as I am an investor who has almost paid up in full. Your help would be of utmost importance to salvege back some value from the investment. Mail me at
blogger1102@yahoo.fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by carzzz12 View Post
These guys have done amazing job, after this is ready it will be nothing less than Hiranandani of Mumbai... they too are of same height... Lanco Hills guys have done a remarkable job.. .Keep it up... and I heard that now they are selling it for a decent price of 3K per sqft.. this is just amazing..

hyderabad is the best...


blogger1102 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2010, 08:20 AM   #24
lancobuyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 20
Likes (Received): 0

They are selling it at 2800/- sft for new customers while the existing customers are screwed. I am a buyer and do not know how many people posting here are buyers. If is lucrative to buy lancohills flat at 3k per sft, just go buy it. People who do these postings, do not know the reality. An isolated place where scattered living with no proper amenties is the fate of this entire project. Lanco hills is cheating people left and right. They cannot build anything.. If somebody intrested, I can sell for 3K per sft. Do not comment and speculate good on this project. Lancohills is in major problem and they have only built like 2% of the project space until now in little less than 3 years... Somebody wants to give kudos to Rajgopal, keep it outside this public place. The project is in deep red and stands no where. Aliens space and this project are no different except the price. Existing customers like myself, be very watchful...
lancobuyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2010, 11:41 AM   #25
HydIndian
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 127
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancobuyer View Post
They are selling it at 2800/- sft for new customers while the existing customers are screwed. I am a buyer and do not know how many people posting here are buyers. If is lucrative to buy lancohills flat at 3k per sft, just go buy it. People who do these postings, do not know the reality. An isolated place where scattered living with no proper amenties is the fate of this entire project. Lanco hills is cheating people left and right. They cannot build anything.. If somebody intrested, I can sell for 3K per sft. Do not comment and speculate good on this project. Lancohills is in major problem and they have only built like 2% of the project space until now in little less than 3 years... Somebody wants to give kudos to Rajgopal, keep it outside this public place. The project is in deep red and stands no where. Aliens space and this project are no different except the price. Existing customers like myself, be very watchful...
Well, to find out I called Lanco Hills yesterday and found that there is no price reduction and they are still holding prices at 4500/- SFT.

Calling them was the only way to find out the truth and if someone wants to find out there are contact numbers given on their website and anybody can call.

As for the 2% project being completed, I don't buy that. Most of the towers of this, by far the biggest, residential project in South India are already reached top floor.

None of the other builder have even come close to it in terms of construction speed. For example, My Home Navadveepa took more than 5 years from the start of booking till possession.


You said above that you are willing to sell your apartment at for 3K per SFT. I am interested in buying it could you please send me your phone number or reply to this message.
HydIndian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2010, 12:37 PM   #26
stupid007
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Likes (Received): 13

They are quoting 3400 to new buyers. Pl visit their office. On the phone they are still quoting 4500 as they have not yet dropped the price to the public.

Blogger1102......there are people like you who have paid almost everything. I am told lanco has spoken to bankers about the situation since for people like you they have to adjust the loans. call your banker. for those who have paid from own funds.........don't know when lanco will refund.




Quote:
Originally Posted by HydIndian View Post
Well, to find out I called Lanco Hills yesterday and found that there is no price reduction and they are still holding prices at 4500/- SFT.

Calling them was the only way to find out the truth and if someone wants to find out there are contact numbers given on their website and anybody can call.

As for the 2% project being completed, I don't buy that. Most of the towers of this, by far the biggest, residential project in South India are already reached top floor.

None of the other builder have even come close to it in terms of construction speed. For example, My Home Navadveepa took more than 5 years from the start of booking till possession.


You said above that you are willing to sell your apartment at for 3K per SFT. I am interested in buying it could you please send me your phone number or reply to this message.
stupid007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 24th, 2010, 04:16 PM   #27
carzzz12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lovely Hyderabad :)
Posts: 370
Likes (Received): 126

for the benefit of everyone, here you go with the link , where there is an ongoing discussion about the Lanco Hills and their price reduction.

http://www.r2iclubforums.com/forums/...da-Lanco-Hills

You can get an idea about other projects in Hyd as well.. just click on the "Hyderabad RE Projects" on the top to reach list of all the projects and their discussion below by various members...

Hope this is helpful
carzzz12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2010, 08:03 AM   #28
HydIndian
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 127
Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stupid007 View Post
They are quoting 3400 to new buyers. Pl visit their office. On the phone they are still quoting 4500 as they have not yet dropped the price to the public.

Blogger1102......there are people like you who have paid almost everything. I am told lanco has spoken to bankers about the situation since for people like you they have to adjust the loans. call your banker. for those who have paid from own funds.........don't know when lanco will refund.
I don't like this unprofessional behavior from Lanco Hills, where they quote different prices on phone and office. Either you don't disclose price on phone or say it is indicative price. It's understood if small time builder behave like this but for Lanco Hills, it's a shame!
HydIndian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2010, 08:09 AM   #29
HydIndian
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 127
Likes (Received): 5

Unless someone provides the proof or tells that he personally got quotes less than 4500/- Per SFT and don't believe it.
HydIndian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2010, 09:25 AM   #30
lancobuyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 20
Likes (Received): 0

Truth is simple here. I am a buyer and I have been talking to Lanco since 2 years. Wait until March second week to see the updates on the website. Lanco are croocked people. There is a lot of ruckus among the existing buyers and Lanco knows that existing buyers are calling as new customers to check the price. You actually need to go to Lanco office to get the deal. Good luck with your deal. Go by the market. Lanco is no premier builder.



Quote:
Originally Posted by HydIndian View Post
Unless someone provides the proof or tells that he personally got quotes less than 4500/- Per SFT and don't believe it.
lancobuyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2010, 09:31 AM   #31
lancobuyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 20
Likes (Received): 0

If you are serious , go to Lanco office to buy the flat and then guarteened that you would get for less than 3k for SFT.

As far as you not beleiveing the 2% floor space being built, It is not more than 2% of the total project. There is no signature tower, NO SEZ, NO Mall, No service apartments, No Comercial IT except for an undone one tower. You need to understand real good details around the planned vs finished to date and then assess the price level. Highest residential tower in south India is okay but no fun without other amentities and if the place is not a happening one. About My Home Navadweepa , do you know the price at where it started? Do you understand the premimum some one is paying to Lanco for what facilities? Can you tell me the difference between Alien Space and Lanco with changed plan?

Yes, I am willing to sell the apartment at 3K /SFT. Please email me your contact details and I will talk to you.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HydIndian View Post
Well, to find out I called Lanco Hills yesterday and found that there is no price reduction and they are still holding prices at 4500/- SFT.

Calling them was the only way to find out the truth and if someone wants to find out there are contact numbers given on their website and anybody can call.

As for the 2% project being completed, I don't buy that. Most of the towers of this, by far the biggest, residential project in South India are already reached top floor.

None of the other builder have even come close to it in terms of construction speed. For example, My Home Navadveepa took more than 5 years from the start of booking till possession.


You said above that you are willing to sell your apartment at for 3K per SFT. I am interested in buying it could you please send me your phone number or reply to this message.
lancobuyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2010, 05:49 PM   #32
carzzz12
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lovely Hyderabad :)
Posts: 370
Likes (Received): 126

You willing to sell at 3K ? I am sure you would have bought it for less than 3K then..... which I dont believe.. as you will not keep yourself under loss....if you are an old customer of Lanco, they would have sold it to you for something like 4K plus... although I dont know the reality.. maybe you can throw some more light in this direction so that we all understand..

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancobuyer View Post
If you are serious , go to Lanco office to buy the flat and then guarteened that you would get for less than 3k for SFT.

As far as you not beleiveing the 2% floor space being built, It is not more than 2% of the total project. There is no signature tower, NO SEZ, NO Mall, No service apartments, No Comercial IT except for an undone one tower. You need to understand real good details around the planned vs finished to date and then assess the price level. Highest residential tower in south India is okay but no fun without other amentities and if the place is not a happening one. About My Home Navadweepa , do you know the price at where it started? Do you understand the premimum some one is paying to Lanco for what facilities? Can you tell me the difference between Alien Space and Lanco with changed plan?

Yes, I am willing to sell the apartment at 3K /SFT. Please email me your contact details and I will talk to you.
carzzz12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2010, 06:52 AM   #33
lancobuyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 20
Likes (Received): 0

Yes , I am willing to sell it at 3K per sft. And the only reason I want to sell it is Lanco is not cancelleing and fact of the matter is, people who have cancelled abouts 2 years ago did not get their money back. I know it is impossible to get the money back. I do not want to be struck without money and without apartment. I am willing to take some loss as I see the project is going south and there will be no many families living there . If you are serious , I am willing to sell at 3k. Email you name and contact details and I will call you in the next few days.


Quote:
Originally Posted by carzzz12 View Post
You willing to sell at 3K ? I am sure you would have bought it for less than 3K then..... which I dont believe.. as you will not keep yourself under loss....if you are an old customer of Lanco, they would have sold it to you for something like 4K plus... although I dont know the reality.. maybe you can throw some more light in this direction so that we all understand..
lancobuyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2010, 06:55 AM   #34
lancobuyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 20
Likes (Received): 0

You really need to talk atleast one existing customer or go to Lanco office with no reference to any existing customer. Do you think someone will post thier Sale Agreement here to provide you proof.
You could talk to someone called TV Rao at Lanco and close it if you are serious or you could buy from me. Provide your details.


Quote:
Originally Posted by HydIndian View Post
Unless someone provides the proof or tells that he personally got quotes less than 4500/- Per SFT and don't believe it.
lancobuyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2010, 11:37 AM   #35
lancobuyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 20
Likes (Received): 0

Heard that CEO of Lanco hills has resigned from his post owing to his failure to deliver the project. The management is trying to stop and making him to retain his position atleast as a dummy before they find a replacement so not give wrong signal to its customers.
lancobuyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2010, 05:27 PM   #36
sixsigma1978
PRAETORIAN
 
sixsigma1978's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York/Bangalore
Posts: 2,617
Likes (Received): 154

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancobuyer View Post
You really need to talk atleast one existing customer or go to Lanco office with no reference to any existing customer. Do you think someone will post thier Sale Agreement here to provide you proof.
You could talk to someone called TV Rao at Lanco and close it if you are serious or you could buy from me. Provide your details.
What the hell is this?
This is a development website - not a classified ad services. Please take your personal financial transactions offline!!
sixsigma1978 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2010, 07:18 AM   #37
lancobuyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 20
Likes (Received): 0

I do not want anyone to make a knee jerk reaction here. You would need to understand how many people this discussion is helping here. I do not know what do you mean by development website? We are talking development here? No one is doing a financial transaction here and what everyone discussing is the price status at Lanco. BTW,Are you a customer? Why did you react so much in panic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixsigma1978 View Post
What the hell is this?
This is a development website - not a classified ad services. Please take your personal financial transactions offline!!
lancobuyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2010, 12:20 PM   #38
lancobuyer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 20
Likes (Received): 0

Lanco is going to be like another Maytas and even worst soon.... They have spent a handful of customer's money in bringing up undone buildings and that is it , they do not have the intensions to take it further..... Best way to loose money is to buy a flat in Lanco... You will soon see existing customers on roads displaying the plycards...
lancobuyer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 3rd, 2010, 03:18 PM   #39
HydIndian
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 127
Likes (Received): 5

My Home Jewel Price

RS 2700/- per SFT
4.2 L Car park + corpus fund etc.
HydIndian no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 4th, 2010, 05:17 AM   #40
stupid007
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 104
Likes (Received): 13

Hi,

I may have a buyer for you. Is 3K the base price or the total price incl elec, water, floor rise etc.

Which tower is this flat in?



Quote:
Originally Posted by lancobuyer View Post
Yes , I am willing to sell it at 3K per sft. And the only reason I want to sell it is Lanco is not cancelleing and fact of the matter is, people who have cancelled abouts 2 years ago did not get their money back. I know it is impossible to get the money back. I do not want to be struck without money and without apartment. I am willing to take some loss as I see the project is going south and there will be no many families living there . If you are serious , I am willing to sell at 3k. Email you name and contact details and I will call you in the next few days.
stupid007 no está en línea   Reply With Quote


Reply

Tags
hyderabad

Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like v3.2.5 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us | privacy policy | DMCA policy

Hosted by Blacksun, dedicated to this site too!
Forum server management by DaiTengu