daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy (aug.2, 2013) | DMCA policy | flipboard magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Urban

Urban discussions on urbanisation, urban society, economy, infrastructure, urban events and entertainment

Old September 16th, 2009, 12:19 PM   #1
arief_malaysia96
hostel life

Likes (Received): 3

PETROSAINS@KLCC

mari bincang mngenai PETROSAINS yg ada di SURIA KLCC
arief_malaysia96 no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:12 AM   #2
arief_malaysia96
hostel life

Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:13 AM   #3
arief_malaysia96
hostel life

Petrosains

PETROSAINS is an interactive Science Discovery Centre that presents a story of science and technology of the petroleum industry in a fun way. The concept and content not only revolve specifically around petroleum science, but also embrace all other aspects of general sciences.
PETROSAINS aspire to enlighten visitors on the involvement of Malaysia in the petroleum industry. It aims to be a seeding platform for stimulating interest in Science and Technology and creating more awareness of exciting career opportunities in the petroleum industry.
We are globally connected through active participation in professional networks such as the Asia Pacific Network of Science and Technology (ASPAC), Association of Science-Technology Centers (ASTC) and European Collaborative for Science Industry and Technology Exhibitions (ECSITE).
PETROSAINS is designed as a modern museum that allows visitors to interact with the exhibits on display. A visit begins with a fascinating ride and then proceeds in a linear sequence through 7,000 square metres of exhibit area featuring interactive exhibits, fun activities and displays. The front-line personnel act as guides, presenters and demonstrators as well as facilitators to ensure that visitors' enjoyment and learning experience are maximised.
Come in and visit PETROSAINS at Suria KLCC, PETRONAS Twin Towers, in the heart of Kuala Lumpur. PETROSAINS is the perfect place for all to experience the showcase of exhibits featuring the wonders of science and technology related to the petroleum industry.

At PETROSAINS, Malaysians will gain from the rich source of information, presented in an innovative and hands-on learning environment. Foreign visitors to PETROSAINS will be able to learn about Malaysia's rich resources and appreciate the strength, resourcefulness and pioneering spirit of its people.
Families with school-going children should not miss the opportunity to visit this centre. Apart from enjoying the many exhibits, visitors may learn a thing or two at these places. Note: it’s not merely for kids but adults too! Do allocate about 2 hours to enjoy the outing.

(Adapted from www.petronas.com.my)
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:14 AM   #4
arief_malaysia96
hostel life

Level 4, Suria KLCC
50088 Kuala Lumpur
Tel: 60323318787
Info/ Booking Line: 603-23318181
Tourism Infoline : 1-300-88-5776
Old September 23rd, 2009, 03:17 AM   #5
arief_malaysia96