daily menu » rate the banner | guess the city | one on oneforums map | privacy policy | DMCA | news magazine

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Thai Forum > New Highrise developments

New Highrise developments Come see whats on the rise in this capital

Old July 22nd, 2012, 12:22 PM   #541
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Likes (Received): 1196

I think it belongs to CPB, but not 100% sure.

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

You know you love me. XOXO.
Chad no está en línea   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links

Old July 22nd, 2012, 07:55 PM   #542
Speed

Likes (Received): 256

I hope they develop that giant plot of land right on Silom into something good
Speed no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2012, 06:02 AM   #543
The Lizzard King

Likes (Received): 39

If I am not wrong there is also a decent size plot just in front of that one on the other side of the street, has to do with the old Chinese grave yard, but had plans to move it and think its privately owned land.if anyone knows any info on that one right on Siloam infront of pullman
The Lizzard King no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2012, 11:23 AM   #544
Speed

AFAIK the large plot across the street on Silom is owned by a religious organization....(its while colored in my old Thai Real Estate Association map)

http://www.area.co.th/english/purchase_e/wallmap.htm

http://www.area.co.th/english/bar22.php
Old July 23rd, 2012, 03:36 PM   #545
The Lizzard King

Likes (Received): 39

Can do maha Nakhon 2 then, the land of the first one is owned by the church
The Lizzard King no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2012, 03:52 PM   #546
Speed

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lizzard King View Post
Can do maha Nakhon 2 then, the land of the first one is owned by the church
easier said than done I think...

Last edited by Speed; July 23rd, 2012 at 04:25 PM.
Old August 4th, 2012, 05:38 PM   #547
bigNavySeal

Likes (Received): 12

image hosted on flickr
bigNavySeal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2012, 06:26 PM   #548
niceSky

Likes (Received): 5

niceSky no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2012, 06:58 PM   #549
mingwen

Likes (Received): 0

M Silom or Rhythm sathorn narathiwas?

hi there,i am new to the property scene in bangkok..
thought of investing in a 1 bedder property in bangkok,
do u guys reckon which is a better buy overall? m silom or rhythm sathorn narathiwas?
thanks for the feedback..
mingwen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #550
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

M Silom

-Imate pravo da ćutite, sve što budete rekli može i biće upotrebljeno protiv vas na forumu

Old August 4th, 2012, 07:23 PM   #551
mingwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
M Silom
hi chad
why do u reckon so? care to elaborate?
thanks
Old August 4th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #552
melrocks50
See you on a dark night

Likes (Received): 920

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingwen View Post
hi there,i am new to the property scene in bangkok..
thought of investing in a 1 bedder property in bangkok,
do u guys reckon which is a better buy overall? m silom or rhythm sathorn narathiwas?
thanks for the feedback..
M Silom too. Maybe I'm biased since I actually have a unit there but I think M Silom is just a so unique and different in a good way whereas Rhythm Sathorn is just like many other condos in Bangkok. Also, M Silom is close to the nearby Cube Mall and Dean and Deluca supermarket at MahaNakhon. They are also different classes in terms of price and specifications.
melrocks50 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2012, 09:01 PM   #553
mingwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by melrocks50 View Post
M Silom too. Maybe I'm biased since I actually have a unit there but I think M Silom is just a so unique and different in a good way whereas Rhythm Sathorn is just like many other condos in Bangkok. Also, M Silom is close to the nearby Cube Mall and Dean and Deluca supermarket at MahaNakhon. They are also different classes in terms of price and specifications.
THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.
any idea if m silom is still available or its been sold out already?
Old August 4th, 2012, 10:05 PM   #554
melrocks50
See you on a dark night

Quote:
THANKS FOR THE FEEDBACK.
any idea if m silom is still available or its been sold out already?
I think there are still some one bedroom units available
Old August 5th, 2012, 10:18 AM   #555
mingwen

Quote:
I think there are still some one bedroom units available
i am just curious why is it not fully sold till now since there are only 161 units?
on the contrary,"rhythm sathon narathiwas" is a sold out project despite being marketed later than "m silom" according to info i got from friend of mine(he could be wrong)..
of coz price factor could be the reason cos "m silom" is more expensive but i am sure there are many well to do investors who could easily afford it..
Old August 5th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #556
KeNgKrUpS

Likes (Received): 97

I'd chose M Silom too, and I'm not biased

Why not sold out? Well, the units aren't exactly "a dime a dozen", are they?
KeNgKrUpS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #557
rkbauer

Likes (Received): 11

Quote:
i am just curious why is it not fully sold till now since there are only 161 units?
on the contrary,"rhythm sathon narathiwas" is a sold out project despite being marketed later than "m silom" according to info i got from friend of mine(he could be wrong)..
of coz price factor could be the reason cos "m silom" is more expensive but i am sure there are many well to do investors who could easily afford it..
As of very recently, M Silom was 50% sold.

As for why it is not sold out yet, more expensive projects sell out very slowly. The same reason that despite the desireability, projects such as Ritz Carlton Residences, Sukhothai 185 and The Met are not sold out either. Not to compare M Silom with these projects, but same reason.
rkbauer no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2012, 11:51 AM   #558
melrocks50
See you on a dark night

Quote:
I think this project has not been marketed very well along with other Major Development projects. They could've have achieved way better sales figures in my opinion had they promoted themselves to the public more the way Sansiri or AP does. As for why it is not sold out yet, I think its because of the location which might not appeal to many people since its not too close to the BTS and the high price on the units on higher floors (many units are about 200k psqm which is ultra luxury territory). I also think that Rhythm Sathorn Narathiwas appeals more to the average person in Bangkok and their needs which from my perspective, I think most people are happy with a studio 30sqm unit which Rhythm Sathorn offers while M Silom units start at around 50sqm. It depends on how you view it, if you are on a budget and want something that is mainstream and similar to many typical projects that are being launched every week in Bangkok then go with Rhythm Sathorn while if you want something different from the rest of the crowd and something with more privacy, go with M Silom ( 300 units in 27 floors at Rhythm while at M Silom its only 160 units at 53 floors!) Very hard to find a project like this in Bangkok and I doubt there would ever be a project like this again. So while the others are all crammed up in small rooms and spaces, lets indulge in the privacy that M Silom has to offer! :
Old August 5th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #559
KeNgKrUpS

Likes (Received): 97

Quote:
I think this project has not been marketed very well along with other Major Development projects. They could've have achieved way better sales figures in my opinion had they promoted themselves to the public more the way Sansiri or AP does. As for why it is not sold out yet, I think its because of the location which might not appeal to many people since its not too close to the BTS and the high price on the units on higher floors (many units are about 200k psqm which is ultra luxury territory). I also think that Rhythm Sathorn Narathiwas appeals more to the average person in Bangkok and their needs which from my perspective, I think most people are happy with a studio 30sqm unit which Rhythm Sathorn offers while M Silom units start at around 50sqm. It depends on how you view it, if you are on a budget and want something that is mainstream and similar to many typical projects that are being launched every week in Bangkok then go with Rhythm Sathorn while if you want something different from the rest of the crowd and something with more privacy, go with M Silom ( 300 units in 27 floors at Rhythm while at M Silom its only 160 units at 53 floors!) Very hard to find a project like this in Bangkok and I doubt there would ever be a project like this again. So while the others are all crammed up in small rooms and spaces, lets indulge in the privacy that M Silom has to offer! :
+1 Spot on.

Comparing M Silom and Rhythm is like comparing Apples to Organges. Both are targeting different audiences.

If you can afford it, I'd go with M Silom. The building is oh-so-sexy!!!
KeNgKrUpS no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2012, 01:12 PM   #560
Chad
Kickimus Gluteus Maximus

Honestly, I kinda think that M Silom is just too cool for typical wealthy Thais.