SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Hospitals | Projects & Construction

83K views 268 replies 25 participants last post by  Never give up 
#1 · (Edited)
With a budget of 15 billion DKK., 8 hospitals involved and a construction timeline of 3 - 8 years, I think it would make sense to gather the various projects in one thread.
Most of the projects are in construction already or are supposed to start in the nearest future.

Nyt Universitetsygehus Køge

Det Nye Rigshospital

Nyt Hospital og Ny Psykiatri Bispebjerg

Nyt Hospital Herlev

Nyt Hospital Hvidovre

Ny Retspsykiatri Sct. Hans Roskilde

Nyt Hospital Glostrup

Nyt Hospital Nordsjælland

---

Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg new Hospital 2024
The new and modern urban hospital of the Copenhagen City area is to be established on the “Bispebjerg Bakke” site, in order to provide more than 416,000 citizens with treatment of both body and mind. The project is dubbed “New Hospital and New Psychiatry Bispebjerg”.
As part of the project, Frederiksberg Hospital and Bispebjerg Hospital is to be merged.

Facts
The design for a new hospital complex in the Bispebjerg suburb of Copenhagen features 94,000 sq m of new buildings and the renovation of a further 64,000 sq m on a 26 hectare plot.
Client: Bispebjerg and Frederiksberg Hospitals
Architects: BDP.
Construction start: 2014
Completion: 2024

Links

BDP.
Region Hovedstaden

(Ngu :eek:kay:)

See less See more
#3 ·
^^

Yes, it should be large enough this project, and I did thought about this thread for some time, and your post regarding the project yesterday inspired me.
I don't know that (hospital) area very well, and plan to take a ride up hill some sunny day to learn it to know better. Afterall it will be the hospital for the city of FRB. too :)

Ps. You can see on the photo I'm wearing sandals..it was a beautiful sunny day, and what better to do than photograph.

#8 · (Edited)
Hospital constructions in the Copenhagen Region

With a budget of 15 billion DKK., 8 hospitals involved and a construction timeline of 3 - 4 years, I think it would make sense to gather the various projects in one thread.
Most of the projects are in construction already or are supposed to start in the nearest future.

Nyt Universitetsygehus Køge

Det Nye Rigshospital

Nyt Hospital og Ny Psykiatri Bispebjerg

Nyt Hospital Herlev

Nyt Hospital Hvidovre

Ny Retspsykiatri Sct. Hans Roskilde

Nyt Hospital Glostrup

Nyt Hospital Nordsjælland

#9 ·
Its a nice idea with a overview of all the hospital constructions but I think that Køge Sygehus should be here as well.

I know that me and Milipumba will update it heavily in the Køge thread when it starts but I think it belongs here as well since people looking for the hospital constructions only has to look at one page to find it all.

#10 ·
:) Thanks Anders, it actually was in my considerations including the future hospital in Køge too, but I choosed to leave it out for that reason not to steal it from the busy Køge thread and due its location in the Region Sjælland.
However known the projects can easily occur in various threads, and it would be naturel and logical to merge it here with the others. So welcome to the Big Hospital Thread. :cheers: