SkyscraperCity - View Single Post - MAKATI | The Columns Legazpi Village [res]
View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2011, 10:41 PM   #827
Gr33nArch3r

Likes (Received):

Hmmnn..pretty interesting. I never thought that rent in the Columns Ayala Ave is that low. I always thought that it would get at least the same amount of rent as Legaspi Vill or Salcedo Vill since it is in the Makati CBD. If I post that I am renting my studio unit in Legaspi Village for Php 15K a month, my phone will be ringing off the hook. Note, my unit is in a building built 10 years ago and is "non-Ayala". I am renting it for 25K. It is furnished, but furnishing a unit shouldn't be that expensive. Having it interior decorated is expensive pero when you're renting it out, it does not have to be pimped out.

This little nuggest of information must not sit well with investors who bought in Lerato and Jazz...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hatchgrey View Post
In my opinion, Columns Ayala is not in a good location in terms of transportation availability and distances from commercial/shopping areas. I visited the place when we were buying Columns Legazpi in 2006. It is a very hard-to-reach area and the only way to go there is by taxi (if you don't have your own car). There is no public transportation anywhere near. If you are renting there and you don't have your own car, the only way to travel in and out is by taxi and after awhile, the transportation costs add up and it becomes very expensive.

If you are in Makati, you should check Columns Ayala and see why the rent there are very low for studios, 1-bedroom and 2-bedrooms. I can't really explain why but I think it has all to do with the location because the inside of the building itself is very nice. Our agent gave us a tour of the place in 2006 when she was selling us TCLV. The swimming pool there was amazing. Although it is in Makati, it is not a prime-location. And from the upper floors in one side view, you can actually see a huge cementery -- I think it's the Manila cementery (not sure what) and that cementery seems like a walking distance from the condo (Columns Ayala) because it's was very near.
Gr33nArch3r no está en línea   Reply With Quote