SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Пропозиції щодо форуму | Forum Suggestions

712K views 5K replies 295 participants last post by  White Georgian 
#1 ·
Alright, so we're a new forum, and I would like to hear (and discuss) some of the things that you guys want to see done here. :)

#3 ·
Я вважаю що формат проектів повинен бути наступним:

Назва ( якщо є ). Кількість поверхів. Висота. БУД ( будується ) чи ПР ( проект - пропозиція )

Зразок:
[Dnipro Tower][Дніпро Вежа].45п.170м.[БУД][U/C]

Що стосується під-секцій, то зараз нам більше не треба. Тому що не вистачає форумчан. Спорт і все таке йде до скайбару.

#4 ·
Pan_Stanislav said:
Я вважаю що формат проектів повинен бути наступним:

Назва ( якщо є ). Кількість поверхів. Висота. БУД ( будується ) чи ПР ( проект - пропозиція )

Зразок:
[Dnipro Tower][Дніпро Вежа].45п.170м.[БУД][U/C]

Що стосується під-секцій, то зараз нам більше не треба. Тому що не вистачає форумчан. Спорт і все таке йде до скайбару.
Well, first, they usually only keep the city name in the brackets. I think that's how we better keep it.

Second, I'm not sure we need the floors or height. Some projects don't even specify that at the time the thread is made.

Ideally, I would just like the city and project name in the thread, because we have limited space because of the cyrillic character. Imagine if it's a city with a large name, we won't be able to fit all that into the title. Titles are supposed to be up to the point, not with detailed statistics.

#6 ·
Sergei said:
Well, first, they usually only keep the city name in the brackets. I think that's how we better keep it.

Second, I'm not sure we need the floors or height. Some projects don't even specify that at the time the thread is made.

Ideally, I would just like the city and project name in the thread, because we have limited space because of the cyrillic character. Imagine if it's a city with a large name, we won't be able to fit all that into the title. Titles are supposed to be up to the point, not with detailed statistics.
Yeah I forgot the city name. I was actually speaking for Kyiv section, which doesn't need city name :)

I don't like your idea of just the project name. Most projects dont have an official name and most of us wouldn't even recognize it by the name. The most important part is floors and height. But it all fits, dont worry, we already made a few in a similar format.

#9 ·
Є цікава пропозиція . Зробити ще одну саб-секцию, для показу українських міст. Щоб кожний міг зайти до нас і подивитися на цікавляче його місто. І відповідно гілки : Харків, Одеса, Донецьк, Луганськ .. тощо..

Ну як? А головну залишити для решти. Там конкурсі всякі, перепіси, чи фото-репортажи НЕ українських міст, або де більше ніж одне місто.

#13 ·
You're probably right. At least for now while we haven't got that many members yet.

#14 ·
Нова пропозиція: заборонити розмовляти англійською, бо дуже багато анти-українських іноземців прийшло до нас.

#15 ·
Dr.Mesofius said:
Нова пропозиція: заборонити розмовляти англійською, бо дуже багато анти-українських іноземців прийшло до нас.
Ni, zaboroniti angliysku movy na forumi SSC ne mozhna.

We all must learn to get along together, respect each other, etc.

#16 ·
I can't go to the second and third pages of Kyiv section...
there are 40 threads in there - but can see only the first page.
Can this be fixed - cos I wanted to see the Kyiv-City Thread...

#17 ·
Це не стосовно форума, але якщо хтось помітив, то сайт новостройкі нет заглох. Отже один з двох варіантів:

1) Заглох повністю

2) Встановленя нового форума ( Я отримав і-мейл від адміна пару тижнів тому, просив щоб хтось приєднався до нас ).

Отже якщо перша опція, тоді повністю будемо залежити від Макса. :/

#18 ·
HI.

Sergei or someone - I have always this problem, sometimes the page with list of threads in various sections doesn't show me the 2nd and 3rd pages - like there's nowhere to click to go to older threads.

Forexample - just esterday I say the Ukrainian Space thread and today its gone....
I wanna post somethings.

Anyway to fix this - is the fact that I use Mozilla Firefox causes this?

#19 ·
HA!
I found a way to "activate" the page navigation display.
When in Main Urban Ukraine forum, addto the address this

&page=2&sort=lastpost&order=&pp=25&daysprune=-1

then it all shows.

#20 ·
XAPAKTEPHИK said:
HI.

Sergei or someone - I have always this problem, sometimes the page with list of threads in various sections doesn't show me the 2nd and 3rd pages - like there's nowhere to click to go to older threads.

Forexample - just esterday I say the Ukrainian Space thread and today its gone....
I wanna post somethings.

I've got the same problem :dunno:

mods can you do something with that? alwas added &page=2&sort=lastpost&order=&pp=25&daysprune=-1 to the site address is oppressive

#21 ·
XAPAKTEPHИK said:
HI.

I wanna post somethings.

I've got the same problem :dunno:

mods can you do something with that? alwas add &page=2&sort=lastpost&order=&pp=25&daysprune=-1 to the site address is oppressive

#24 ·
I thought that perhaps we could add an inscription, like some other subforums have at Euroscrapers

btw, Ukrainian forum is growing :banana:

#26 ·
Perhaps we should make a stickied thread, like the one they have in Israeli section, where foreigners could ask questions about Ukraine, and we can mention languages in which questions can be asked.

You mean a subtitle? Lets hear some suggestions.
Наприклад просто "Український форум будівництва і розвитку"

#27 ·
а можна українською?:) я розумію, але коли я читаю у мене іноді з'являються варіанти...))
наскільки я розумію то ви обговорюєте як змінити на зручніше та як найкраще Український форум...=)
можу допомогти, мав досвід у адмінуванні раніш...=)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.