SkyscraperCity Forum banner

[SCALE] Philipp's Night Time Paper Models

57K views 128 replies 10 participants last post by  Nuno Paper Models 
#1 ·
Hello Guys, My Name is Philipp Pfund, But please call me Philipp shortly.I have started my own thread :)On this thread it´s about Paper Models, but i want to make Paper Models in a Night Time Version because it give not so many Paper Models in a night Time Version, But i want to change it in this thread.
I want to make the Paper Models from Tim,DaniilWTC, Ginseng... So first I want to make the Paper Models from Tim and this is my first model.
Lever House Building by Tim. Sorry when some textures a to simple.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Happy Model Making!

See less See more
#39 ·
Chrysler Building by Tim

@Lincolnlover2005 has recommend to me this Building at the Beginning from my thread, and I find it a good idea yet.:lol:
I am working already on the Empire State Building but there are almost 10% done, because it is hard to make the Night Details on it.:bash:
But before i want to make other models before the ESB.
Anyways enjoy the Chrysler Building, i worked a long time on it:)

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Happy Model Making and Have Fun:)

#40 ·
The Next 5 Models

Hello Guys here are the next 5 Models:) I worked a Long time on it.

Trump International Hotel and Tower
On this Tower I worked a Long time on it. It was hard to make and Build:lol:

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

IBM Building
On this Building it was hard to make the Dark Colors and it is worth.
[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Portland Building
I find this Building looks so awesome. And it is fun to build it.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Olympia Centre

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Hearst Tower

@fryingdog has suggested me this Building and i find the result fantastic take your time:banana:

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

Here is a Picture from the Model Collection so far yet.
[URL="
[/URL]

(Take your Time)

#44 ·
Sky Tower Auckland Color?

Hello Guys, my next one that i want to make is the Sky Tower Auckland. But there i have a problem, because the Sky Tower Lights up in different colors in night, and i don't now what for a color i can make on it:bash:.
I was thinking about a blue tower, but what did you think is a nice color for it.
Let me know about it:).

#48 ·
Auckland City Council by Tim

Hello Guys, before I want to say anything about the model I must say sorry when Models are come so late, that's because I don't have much time in the next weeks. I want to post models so fast that I can, but sorry for that. Anyways I make this model after the Sky Tower because I find it a nice idea another model from Auckland, it is a very tiny Building but it is funny to have it.

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

[URL="
[/URL]

#54 ·
Models

Hi, no i am not so good to make models original. But I made some Models with TKD's Diagramms because he never finished it. For example Jin Mao, Elite Residence, Princess Tower, Mecca Royal Clock Tower, The Torch. I am working on the Torch but I don't now how i can make the circle Roof.
Like this.

[URL="
[/URL]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.