SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Prism Tower | Upper Hill | 133m | 34 fl

327K views 962 replies 140 participants last post by  primezz 
#1 · (Edited)
PRISM TOWERS

www.kingsdevelopers.com​

See less See more
#99 ·
very fast,by august,we should be seeing it better from the CBD or Mombasa road,like UAP can been seen very well from Donholm roundabout so by december it will tall and majestic when we anticipate fro the two rising giants,britam and hazina,i see britam rising first and fast than hazina,but also China Jiangxi also fast!

#111 · (Edited)
You are really excited about the Chinese project in Machakos.It has not even kicked off.You should wait to see it come up before you get your hopes high.Other cities like Tatu,Konza etc have barely got off the ground.I would go for a single skyscraper any day over a city because we have proven we are capable of building them but these cities seem like dreams

#112 ·
ni kuwa Daima Kenya Kijanamwafrika,kuthink postive not negative..you all these projects shoul be done like yesterday,Moi destroyed us and NOW,terrorist,i can't stand nor think we are going backwards,too much because look at ethiopia and tanzania,those guyz are gathering up pace and us we like doing it slow,mara corruption ndogo ndogo kwa projects,i don't know,but we need them up and about,no question about it

#115 ·
The Chinese project I am waiting to see ink on paper before I get excited. But once that is done, I believe only the government portion will take time meaning Roads, sewer etc. The Chinese portion should take off quickly.

As for Konza I have a feeling we will see movement after the new budget. Although the delay has been blamed on legal issues I have a feeling money was part of it too. We have had too many emergencies the past year eating into the government budget.

#116 ·
I am optimistic as well but with some pessimsm as well for reality check.I would love for the cities to come up as well but I need to see concrete action.Some of the corruption that is being cited is just perception because of things people don't understand so when anyone brings up corruption people just shout scandal!Democracy has its negative side too but we shall move forward

#117 ·
Oh yeah,we need to really deal with corruption,like for Konza,there is an issue about milili ranch and senator of Machakos,Butang'i ndemo and another guy have been given a warrant of arrest,for tatu,since i live in Kiambu,i just see lorries coming out with soil but no concrete construction has started,it is good to see Nairobi Hospital wants to put a hospital at the New Machakos City,which we can say is on "due course",for athi one,let's see what the China Premier will do on his visit next month.

#123 ·
very true Kijanamwafrika,like take a look at the BRT,very good project,but i wonder the infrustracture if it will support such a project,anyway i heard the matatu sector want to derail the project,i don't understand why we become so thick minded to promote maendeleo ama the matatu sector are complaining they are not involved!sasa hawa watu wakipewa hizo basi ndio waziharibu ka matatu zao na kutungonga everytime,those matatus have scratched my car twice!:eek:hno:waende and give the buses to newly trained bus drivers

#129 ·
Passed by 3rd Ngong Avenue yesterday and took some shots of the site work, beside this baby is the upcoming tower christened "4th Ngong Avenue Tower":

#134 · (Edited)
i actually asked the watch man who was there tht time and told me its prism tower BUT JUST found out its 4th avenue tower tht has risen. i actally didnt know there was another tower cming up besides prism in the SAME compound, POLENI 4 the mistake, its 4th tower that u see there, prism is on the ground floor currently, anyway prism haiko mbali sana from rising, brian hope umeelewa hapo, just know leo..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.