SkyscraperCity Forum banner

MOSCOW | Projects & Construction

Tags
moscow
1M views 2K replies 292 participants last post by  stric 
#1 ·
Since there is no such thread - i will make it.

#54 ·
shaggers_jr said:
Wow, and some people in Russia can't even buy food. Who'd have thought the country would become Metropolis?
(politics mode on)
Oh, but then some people in (say) the USA can't even buy food or get healthcare, and who'd have guessed they would keep on setting up military bases around the world, or wasting one billion a day for the occupation of a foreign country? :blahblah:
(politics mode off)

#57 ·
It's not necessary to talk about Russia or politics, Moscow owns half of russian GDP, it's a rich city, so nothing wrong with skyscrapers. (without saying that it's not mostly moscovits or russians that invest in towers...).

Keep along the nice thread :)

#60 ·
Moscow toady can compete with any N american West European city as far as wealth and infrastructure is concerned ...

..Very nice project I am really impressed .....10 years ago I could never wonder Moscow can have such a splendid Hospital ...Today I can bet Moscow can ....
I read in the Fobes that Mocow toady has the highest number of billionares in this world ..even more than Newyork .

#61 ·
Moscow toady can compete with any N american West European city as far as wealth and infrastructure is concerned ...

..Very nice project I am really impressed .....10 years ago I could never wonder Moscow can have such a splendid Hospital ...but today I can bet Moscow can ....
I read in the Fobes that Mocow toady has the highest number of billionares in this world ..even more than Newyork .
Has there been any development in the Moscow metro network? I came to hear that moscow has the deepest metro station is it true?....Perhaps moscow has the largest metro network in this world....Moscow metro stations are very beautiful...

However I love St Petersburg more than Moscow for its traditional architecture..
St Petersburg is an open museum under the open sky .

#68 ·
wow, this is huge.
at 600m tall, it measures 160m wide at base. thats 70m wider then Burj dubai.
It also measures 40m wide at top. the main roof is 490m and roof top is 511m. approx.
seems to be 4 observation decks? highest in world? Burj Dubais 124th floor ob deck tops out at 485m i think?

#69 ·
gray zones are technical zones i think - for anti fire purposes. observation deck will be definitely on top - somewhere between 500 and 530 meters. may be open deck on the roof... i have doubts in 500-600 figures. i think these just rounded numbers. there is no 100 meters between the top floor and the pinnacle. so if pinnacle is around 600m then top floors with deck and restaurants will be between 490 and 530 meters...

#71 · (Edited)
Newcastle Kid: Did you mean Russian Tower? (it will also have apartments) or Rublevo- Archangelsfoe? if first you will have to cauth out (Coth??) some serious dou!
In another resedential towers in the area called Capital City (two towers one called Moscow - m 73 floors and St. Petersburg - m, 62 floors prices will be set at the level on 10 000- 15 000 per sq M, / 1 000- 1 500$ per sq. f. ) this one will definatelly be more expesive. But comparing it to simirar structures in the rest of the world still - cheap as chips! ;-)Newcastle Kid: oh yeah, if you will be able to couth out (Coth??) some serious dou!
In another residential towers in the area called Capital City (two towers one called Moscow - m 73 floors and St. Petersburg - m, 62 floors prices will be set at the level on 10 000- 15 000 per sq M, / 1 000- 1 500$ per sq. f. ) this one will definitely be more expensive. But comparing it to similar structures in the rest of the world still - cheap as chips! ;-)

Rublevo-Archangelskoe will probably also be quite pricy in Moscow terms. On the other hand the project is HUGE - biggest in Europe, so that may bring prices down quite a bit. Rublevo-Archangelskoe will probably also be quite pricy in Moscow terms. On the other hand the project is HUGE - biggest in Europe, so that may bring prices down quite a bit. But still, the whole idea of a project is segregation of haves and have nots! As presently Moscow is very mixed and new high class buildings often rise among run down commieblocks, so thert isn’t really gettoes, but people paying they hard earned cash more and more want to live with similar social groups, so, Rublevo-Abramcevo is a first attempt to create exclusively well-to-do town.

#72 ·

some new pictures

House on Begovaya full complex redering.
2x 43f, 2x 4x, 6x 36f
rendering without two 40 floorers on left
updates in the moscow c/u thread

here is in the top right side of the picture

Proposed complex on Profsoyuznaya st, 2-20 near Akademicheskaya metro station
about 50 floors