Jazz Residences [4T|41F|res] - Page 196 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old September 25th, 2015, 11:57 PM   #3901
alagas

Likes (Received): 0

Hello gandang araw.

Bago lang po ako dito s forum nakita ko lang s internet. OFW po ako based s KSA. May nakuha po akong unit s Jazz Twr D at turnover n s martes. Hindi pa siya furnished. May alam po ba kayong pwedeng bilihan ng mura at may kalidad n furnitures/gamit n malapit s Makati?

Balak ko po ipa rent ang unit kasi dun ko din kukunin pang bayad s bangko. Salamat po. Sana **** add na rin po ako s FB page nio.

Saka nagulat po ako dun s WORKING CAPITAL n pinababayaran, para san po ba yun? di kasi siya napagusapan nung bentahan..

Last edited by alagas; September 26th, 2015 at 12:09 AM.
alagas no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 26th, 2015, 03:40 AM   #3902
Bridgeland

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by alagas View Post
Hello gandang araw.

Bago lang po ako dito s forum nakita ko lang s internet. OFW po ako based s KSA. May nakuha po akong unit s Jazz Twr D at turnover n s martes. Hindi pa siya furnished. May alam po ba kayong pwedeng bilihan ng mura at may kalidad n furnitures/gamit n malapit s Makati?

Balak ko po ipa rent ang unit kasi dun ko din kukunin pang bayad s bangko. Salamat po. Sana **** add na rin po ako s FB page nio.

Saka nagulat po ako dun s WORKING CAPITAL n pinababayaran, para san po ba yun? di kasi siya napagusapan nung bentahan..
Ang pagkakaalam ko eh... Marami daw na mabibilihan ng furniture Sa malapit Sa Jazz ...yun bang working capital ay the same nung 6 months advanced condo fees???? Wala pa ako Sa turnover ko but this is all I know na babayaran....
Bridgeland no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2015, 07:08 AM   #3903
Holgs

Likes (Received): 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerjkev View Post
Thanks for the information, I meant i'm on Level 7. I believe the Amenity area is level 6. I know at Light residences they have an area on each floor or designated floor for placing rubbish in, which might be convenient but not nice if your unit is near the location. Wasn't sure if Jazz had the same set up but a person coming around to collect rubbish sounds ok and stops the area looking a mess and smelling next to some bodies unit. Hope the sound proofing at Jazz is good too between units...
Fine as long as you're not trying to sleep - the guy is just a little bit enthusiastic about the bell ringing!

I've been staying in a unit in Tower C about midway up facing amenities - the main noise is from the lifts - you can hear them constantly because the ringing is set so loud that you hear the noise even when its stopping on other floors. I've reserved a unit in Tower D now, thankfully quite a bit further from the lifts.

Overall the atmosphere I get from the units is really good. I also stayed in SM Light a few weeks ago - the big problem there is the traffic noise from EDSA - at Jazz, you still get traffic noise by day but not as much and it quietens down significantly at night time.

Homerjkev liked this post
Holgs no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2015, 07:26 AM   #3904
Homerjkev

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holgs View Post
Fine as long as you're not trying to sleep - the guy is just a little bit enthusiastic about the bell ringing!

I've been staying in a unit in Tower C about midway up facing amenities - the main noise is from the lifts - you can hear them constantly because the ringing is set so loud that you hear the noise even when its stopping on other floors. I've reserved a unit in Tower D now, thankfully quite a bit further from the lifts.

Overall the atmosphere I get from the units is really good. I also stayed in SM Light a few weeks ago - the big problem there is the traffic noise from EDSA - at Jazz, you still get traffic noise by day but not as much and it quietens down significantly at night time.
Hi thanks for the reply and insightful information. It's great to hear that the atmosphere is good at Jazz! Our unit is on the 7th floor above the function room and around 5 units away from the lift so hopefully the noise from the lifts won't be too bad...Good to hear the noise becomes less at night but I'm use to hearing street noise as long as not excessive. The amenities at Jazz look great and wondering if the house rules allow eating/drinking specifically within the cabanas.
Homerjkev no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 26th, 2015, 09:19 AM   #3905
alagas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgeland View Post
Ang pagkakaalam ko eh... Marami daw na mabibilihan ng furniture Sa malapit Sa Jazz ...yun bang working capital ay the same nung 6 months advanced condo fees???? Wala pa ako Sa turnover ko but this is all I know na babayaran....
thanks po s reply. need to furnish din asap. may idea po ba kayo kung magaknu ang rent kung basic furnished lang? 1BR w/o balcony 26.81 sqm.

baka next year ko n ipa interior pag uwi ko. sorry newbie here..
Old September 27th, 2015, 10:24 AM   #3906
Homerjkev

Owners at Jazz Residences can join the Jazz Facebook Group here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/smjazzresidents/

MakatiBoy, djBern, JazzB2529 liked this post

Last edited by Homerjkev; September 27th, 2015 at 11:27 AM.
Old September 28th, 2015, 01:38 PM   #3907
alagas

Mga sir/mam, pwede po ako pa add s fb page. Baka may mabasa ako dun n useful s magiging desisyun ko at diskarte s unit ko s jazz.. Thanks po. 3 days nko nag request.. Thanks..
Old September 29th, 2015, 06:14 PM   #3908
ax2x3m

Likes (Received): 9

May garbage bins sa 2nd floor elevators if you don't want to wait for pickups.
ax2x3m no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 30th, 2015, 06:25 PM   #3909
lizzcp

Hi! Renting out my 1Br unit at Tower A. It is fully furnished with internet and cable. I can consider short or long term lease. It is direct from the owner not an agent.

You may pm me if interested.
lizzcp no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2015, 11:04 AM   #3910
JazzResident101

Likes (Received): 1

Hi guys! how much po asoc dues per mo? To all tower B tenant, mukang sunod2 na ang pag turn over..
JazzResident101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 2nd, 2015, 11:49 AM   #3911
JazzResident101

Stated n pla sa noa 100 per sqm..
JazzResident101 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 3rd, 2015, 04:21 AM   #3912
Homerjkev

Not moved in yet to my unit in C Tower. Can anyone tell me how do you reach your tower from the street level? Only one point of entry around Jazz? I'm presuming that you enter from street level and take a certain lifts up to the accommodation towers? How secure is this.. is the lift coded in anyway to your key? Many thanks..
Old October 3rd, 2015, 10:04 PM   #3913
ReeCO8

Jazz Tower A studio for sale

Selling my 2 Jazz Tower A adjacent studio units. Fully furnished. High floor. PM me for details.
ReeCO8 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 4th, 2015, 01:36 AM   #3914
djBern

Likes (Received): 7

Quote:
Not moved in yet to my unit in C Tower. Can anyone tell me how do you reach your tower from the street level? Only one point of entry around Jazz? I'm presuming that you enter from street level and take a certain lifts up to the accommodation towers? How secure is this.. is the lift coded in anyway to your key? Many thanks..
There are entrances on the sides and the back of the mall directly into the lobbies. You can get in through the mall by taking an elevator to the parking and walking across to the resident elevators.

There are guards at all the elevators from the mall. I can't recall if they have guards at the lobby entrance though.

Last edited by djBern; October 4th, 2015 at 10:37 PM. Reason: typo
djBern no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2015, 12:44 AM   #3915
Chinito17

Hi, Is the parking still available? Thanks
Chinito17 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2015, 08:03 AM   #3916
wolverick12

Hi,

Would it be fine to rent your parking space for 45days (December 15 - Jan30)? How much?

Regards
wolverick12 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 6th, 2015, 01:00 PM   #3917
MyVenare

Likes (Received): 62

Parking at Jazz Residences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chinito17 View Post
Hi, Is the parking still available? Thanks

Yes, parking is still available - send email to [email protected] with subject line : Jazz Parking
Old October 8th, 2015, 03:45 AM   #3918
bazinga88
adorkable

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacreCoeur View Post
Dues = 51.67
Electrical Charge (common areas) = 19.55
Water Meter Charge (common areas) - 0.13
Insurance Assessment = 4.49
RPT = 13.72
TOTAL = P89.56 per sqm
Can anyone confirm the current condo dues? Is it vat-inclusive? I have just received my noa and it seems not updated (letter is system-generated). Condo dues pegged at rate 100pesos/sqm
bazinga88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2015, 02:28 AM   #3919
Bridgeland

Tower c

Quote:
The entrance to tower c is at the back ....
Actually am renting a unit at tower c ,I like the ambience ,, and the unit inside is nice facing amenities and makati skyline ... The only drawback is just the entrance but overall is a thumbs up... Am here waiting for the turnover of my unit at tower B ...I felt tower B unit owners were shortchanged compared to tower c but maybe SMDC balanced it out ...my unit at tower B facing makati skyline... My split type AC is 1/5 hp for a 32 sqm ..tower c is 2 hp for a 28 sqm.. Tower b has only 1 smoke detector in the living room ... Tower c have 2 SD , in the LR and the BR... At tower c you can enjoy the Balcony for relaxation because the AC BLOWER is facing out of the balcony while in my unit at tower b the hot air blows towards the balcony NOT out of the balcony... So I need to shut off my AC , had to wait for half hour for the hot air from my AC BLOWER to dissipate before I could use my balcony.... The only plus of Tower b is the LOBBY .It's just like a five star hotel.. And the pick up drop off point of tower b entrance is well laid out.... But over all like Staff ... Security visibility ,, you'll feel very safe... The area is quiet... Garbage is collected 3x a day.... Overall Jazz Condo setting is just like a hotel... All the basics needs of traveling people or tenants are here...

Bridgeland no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 12th, 2015, 07:47 AM   #3920
Homerjkev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bridgeland View Post
The entrance to tower c is at the back ....
Actually am renting a unit at tower c ,I like the ambience ,, and the unit inside is nice facing amenities and makati skyline ... The only drawback is just the entrance but overall is a thumbs up... Am here waiting for the turnover of my unit at tower B ...I felt tower B unit owners were shortchanged compared to tower c but maybe SMDC balanced it out ...my unit at tower B facing makati skyline... My split type AC is 1/5 hp for a 32 sqm ..tower c is 2 hp for a 28 sqm.. Tower b has only 1 smoke detector in the living room ... Tower c have 2 SD , in the LR and the BR... At tower c you can enjoy the Balcony for relaxation because the AC BLOWER is facing out of the balcony while in my unit at tower b the hot air blows towards the balcony NOT out of the balcony... So I need to shut off my AC , had to wait for half hour for the hot air from my AC BLOWER to dissipate before I could use my balcony.... The only plus of Tower b is the LOBBY .It's just like a five star hotel.. And the pick up drop off point of tower b entrance is well laid out.... But over all like Staff ... Security visibility ,, you'll feel very safe... The area is quiet... Garbage is collected 3x a day.... Overall Jazz Condo setting is just like a hotel... All the basics needs of traveling people or tenants are here...
Thanks for all the info! And glad you're overall happy at Jazz! Can i ask.. Are the lifts coded to prevent anyone using the them except owners? Also, can you enter your Tower from using any of the other tower entrances then walking across to your own (Unit tower). Can you take a direct lift down to the Mall from any of towers? Many thanks..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
makati condominium, smdc

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: