Jazz Residences [4T|41F|res] - Page 198 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | DMCA | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise > Completed Projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Old November 30th, 2015, 05:09 AM   #3941
chynakym

Likes (Received): 36

View from the 43rd floor

VK, Homerjkev liked this post
chynakym no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 4th, 2015, 06:55 PM   #3942
the_hobbit
The last living Hobbit

Likes (Received): 3

Do they allow tenants to go sight seeing at the roof top? I know SMDC has never advertised the roof top to be a view deck, but how about the management? Is the management planning on making the roof top a view deck similar to Alveo buildings?
the_hobbit no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 9th, 2015, 05:09 PM   #3943
art_87

Likes (Received): 17

Sino pong may alam na contact ng Pari/Simbahan para sa blessing ng unit? TIA
art_87 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 10th, 2015, 03:15 PM   #3944
cool_78
fluff it like a bunny

Likes (Received): 244

By the way, any news if the overpass is still pushing through? It's very annoying having to walkthrtough traffic.
Old December 13th, 2015, 09:58 PM   #3945
Homerjkev

Likes (Received): 6

Hi and Merry Christmas!

Our unit at Jazz Residences is now completed and we are arranging a viewing for inspection and acceptance. We have a Balcony unit in tower C. Could unit owners please give any pointers or advice in what we should be looking for during the handover. We won't be viewing the property ourselves but one of our family members will do this for us. Would be most grateful for any advice. Thank you

Last edited by Homerjkev; December 13th, 2015 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Grammar :)
Homerjkev no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 14th, 2015, 06:14 AM   #3946
iCrazyHorse

Likes (Received): 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerjkev View Post
Hi and Merry Christmas!

Our unit at Jazz Residences is now completed and we are arranging a viewing for inspection and acceptance. We have a Balcony unit in tower C.
Hi bro, congratz

Homerjkev liked this post
iCrazyHorse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2015, 04:31 AM   #3947
Flex0099

Likes (Received): 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homerjkev View Post
Hi and Merry Christmas!

Our unit at Jazz Residences is now completed and we are arranging a viewing for inspection and acceptance. We have a Balcony unit in tower C. Could unit owners please give any pointers or advice in what we should be looking for during the handover. We won't be viewing the property ourselves but one of our family members will do this for us. Would be most grateful for any advice. Thank you
Just as a suggestion, prepare a checklist for your relative so that your relative won't miss a thing. Your checklist can include: from entrance, check that the door opens and closes properly, the door lock works properly, check for uneven or cracked walls, check ceiling and walls for water leaks (such as bubbles and/or discoloration), check floors for cracked tiles, check that window opens and closes properly. In the kitchen and toilet, check plumbing, turn on and off the faucet and shower. Turn on the shower and kitchen faucet to full blast to check for flooding. Check electrical, turn on and off lights and vent. Check cabinetries that doors are "plumb" (level, square). Check kitchen and washroom countertops for scratches. Flush the toilet, check toilet base for leaks. This is a just basic checklist.

Homerjkev liked this post
Flex0099 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 15th, 2015, 05:15 AM   #3948
Homerjkev

Thanks Flex for all the information, have noted and most grateful!
Old December 15th, 2015, 05:16 AM   #3949
Homerjkev

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flex0099 View Post
Just as a suggestion, prepare a checklist for your relative so that your relative won't miss a thing. Your checklist can include: from entrance, check that the door opens and closes properly, the door lock works properly, check for uneven or cracked walls, check ceiling and walls for water leaks (such as bubbles and/or discoloration), check floors for cracked tiles, check that window opens and closes properly. In the kitchen and toilet, check plumbing, turn on and off the faucet and shower. Turn on the shower and kitchen faucet to full blast to check for flooding. Check electrical, turn on and off lights and vent. Check cabinetries that doors are "plumb" (level, square). Check kitchen and washroom countertops for scratches. Flush the toilet, check toilet base for leaks. This is a just basic checklist.
Thanks Flex for all the information, have noted and most grateful!
Old December 31st, 2015, 06:04 AM   #3950
MarcelT

Likes (Received): 0

Do you notice the cars parked outside Jazz? I mean on the side streets? Are those residents of Jazz?
MarcelT no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 31st, 2015, 06:10 AM   #3951
MarcelT

Regarding Jazz parking lot policy, we bought a parking slot because some parking owners charged a rental fee as high as P6k to P7k a month. We might as well buy our own. Anyway, we're not very happy with the policy that you can only park 3 cars on it. What if a guest is visiting and your parking slot is vacant on that day, does it mean your guest cannot park at your own parking slot just because they don't have the sticker ? You already bought the slot, owners should have more control over it. How do other condominiums manage the parking slots bought by unit owners? Thanks
Old January 1st, 2016, 07:32 AM   #3952
buyahomeph

Likes (Received): 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcelT View Post
Regarding Jazz parking lot policy, we bought a parking slot because some parking owners charged a rental fee as high as P6k to P7k a month. We might as well buy our own. Anyway, we're not very happy with the policy that you can only park 3 cars on it. What if a guest is visiting and your parking slot is vacant on that day, does it mean your guest cannot park at your own parking slot just because they don't have the sticker ? You already bought the slot, owners should have more control over it. How do other condominiums manage the parking slots bought by unit owners? Thanks
Some condominiums are more considerate. You just inform the guards or the PMO and they let you. For some condo's they give you a proximity pass so as long as the person has it they can use your parking. Best to talk to the PMO as it really is a building to building basis.
c. Sure to be still with the developer even after several years.
www.buyahome.ph
buyahomeph no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 4th, 2016, 10:17 AM   #3953
iCrazyHorse

Quote:
Hi bro, may i suggest that you should verify and clarify it with the developer or admin office before you purchased any parking slot from them so that all your question shall be answered before you sign the dotted line.
Old January 4th, 2016, 10:25 AM   #3954
iCrazyHorse

Quote:
Hi bro, may i suggest that you should verify and clarify it with the developer or admin office before you purchased any parking slot from them so that all your question shall be answered before you sign the dotted line.
Old January 4th, 2016, 10:37 AM   #3955
MarcelT

I already did, that's why I'm stating their policy here. We already bought because we don't have much of a choice. We needed a parking slot and the parking leases are very expensive. I am wondering if other developers have the same or similar policies on parking slots that's why I posted my concern here. Some readers might have knowledge on other developers' parking policies. Thanks
Old January 5th, 2016, 04:22 PM   #3956
djBern

Likes (Received): 7

Looking for parking slot - short term

Anybody else have a parking slot just sitting around doing nothing for a few weeks? We are staying at our condo until Feb 7 but we already leased out our spot for a year while we were away.

Please PM with your info and asking price. thanx!
djBern no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2016, 03:58 AM   #3957
bazinga88
adorkable

Likes (Received): 20

Quote:
Well, what can I say. I question some policies myself. What is this proper admin's track record in managing a condo? I cant find their website.

Would getting your visitors hold of a gatepass just so they could freely use your parking slot work?
bazinga88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 11th, 2016, 08:06 AM   #3958
iCrazyHorse

[QUOTE=bazinga88;129820543]Well, what can I say. I question some policies myself. What is this proper admin's track record in managing a condo? I cant find their website.

I can't find their website too..haiz
Old January 11th, 2016, 09:49 AM   #3959
buyahomeph

Likes (Received): 15

[QUOTE=iCrazyHorse;129912205]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bazinga88 View Post
Well, what can I say. I question some policies myself. What is this proper admin's track record in managing a condo? I cant find their website.

I can't find their website too..haiz
Looks like its inhouse managed (SM owned). this can be changed anytime by the owners of the condo anyway if they are unhappy. Similar to DMCI and ayala but DMCI/Ayala has been doing a good job managing the property that so far I have not heard of any who have been removed.
c. Sure to be still with the developer even after several years.
www.buyahome.ph
buyahomeph no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 13th, 2016, 01:02 AM   #3960
Bsoler
Doc

Likes (Received): 7

construction warranty

does anyone know for sure how many years warranty is there from turnover date? poor workmanship are now starting to appear i heard.
Bsoler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
makati condominium, smdc

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: