Nova Luanda e Angola - Page 11 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Latin American & Caribbean Forums > Brasil > Fóruns Gerais > Mundo Afora

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 79 votes, 4.94 average.
Old September 18th, 2010, 01:42 AM   #201
Aka

Likes (Received): 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthias Offodile View Post

Quote:
Al Amir is a new Lebanese restaurant and I must say I was quite impressed by the place. It is currently one of my favourite addresses for eating in Luanda because the food is affordable (plate of shawarma meat with salad & chips for only 1200 kwanzas) , the service is perfect and the place is very clean. They also sell some nice looking cakes and biscuits, and they have the largest and best choice of ice-cream and sorbet I've seen in Luanda.
Aka no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 18th, 2010, 01:43 AM   #202
Aka

Quote:
New Lodge in Bengo called Mubanga Lodge

Old September 18th, 2010, 01:44 AM   #203
Aka

Quote:
superb interiors of a new restaurant in Luanda..unfortunately people block the view

café shop

a restaurnat called Coconuts

this is café del Mar

another restaurant in Luanda

Courtesy of Flavio
Old September 18th, 2010, 01:53 AM   #204
Aka

Quote:
Cafe del Mar on la ilha

Quote:
Angola's very own Cafe del Mar is located near the end of Ilha de Luanda, in between Miami Beach and Coconuts. The setting couldn't be more suited for this establishment, with beautiful views of the ocean on a nice sandy beach. As you might expect it feels different, very different, to the two restaurants next door as it's more laid back and spacious. I sometimes feel a bit spaced out and claustrophobic at Miami with the army of people fighting to get on the beach at the weekend, that doesn't really happen at Cafe del Mar.

I don't know if the owners have any links with the original Cafe del Mar chain, but I think they're doing a pretty decent job of things here. They play some of the original chill out tracks and it just feels so right to sit there on a sunday afternoon with a caipirinha and watch the sun go down.

Their food menu isn't that bad either for a place that's mainly a bar. Prices are in the range of 1800 to 2500 kwanzas, not very expensive for this part of Ilha. They have some nice sandwhiches and pizzas. I've heard a lot about their sunday brunch too. The waiters are friendly and professional and you don't wait that long for your order. It's definitely becoming one of my favourite places to hang out on Ilha because of its chilled out ambience and cool music which is never played too loudly. In the evenings they also show football matches on the big screen.

I recommend a visit to Cafe del Mar, it's a great place to relax, have a drink and grab a small bite to eat.

Cafe del Mar
Avenue Murtala Mohamed, - Ilha do Cabo Luanda – Angola
Tél.: (+244 2) 30 92 41 (+244) 912 205 777 / 923 581 333
Capacity: 120 people
Open Monday to Friday, 11 am to midnight.
Saturday and sunday: 10am to 11pm

Tambarino Restaurant and Bar (Rua Cabral)

Quote:
A classic restaurant in Luanda, Tambarino is located in quite a discreet and humble setting. In fact if you don't know exactly where it is, you don't stand a chance of finding it as there are no visible signs from outside. The interior of Tambarino could be your own dining room, only a bit bigger and with nothing too fancy nor too showy. The service is highly professional and certainly one of the best I've seen in Luanda. They also stock one of the biggest wine selections in town (mostly portuguese wines), although apparently they had run out of most of them on our visit!

They have an appetizing portuguese/international menu with many fish dishes, their specialty. Main courses are in the range of 2300-3000 kwanzas, which is reasonable. The wait was only about 30 minutes, and we certainly didn't struggle to fill this time, thanks to the delicious couverts and the fine wine. The food itself was very well presented and we all found it was delicious. Perhaps one of the few times that nobody had anything to complain about... . Too often you hear great reviews about a restaurant only to be disappointed upon your visit, thankfully this place is an exception.

What makes Tambarino even more special is the little bar/lounge that they have downstairs. The decoration is cool and retro, and it has a very laid back jazzy feel to it. It must have been used as a cigar bar at the time smoking was allowed in restaurants. Now here lies a comfortable place to have a drink before or after your meal, or even without eating in this restaurant. I had an excellent time down there, chatting to my friends after the meal in a more relaxed atmosphere. I'm sure they could easily spice up the place with some music and better lighting, and make it a popular hang-out place, but the fact that is is very quiet is also a good thing and maybe the owner wants to keep it that way. It is possible to book the whole bar for a private gathering... If interested, give them a call!

We definitely recommend a visit to Tambarino restaurant and bar. The food is excellent, service is very efficient, and the bar is truly a great place to chill. I also advise you to book in advance, perhaps a day before, especially if going in a group because some clients had to wait for about 30 minutes before getting a table.

Tambarino Luanda
Rua Amílcar Cabral nº 23, r/c
Luanda, Angola

Tel. +244-222-396884 - Fax. +244-912-240188

Cais De Quatro (Ilha)

Quote:

It took me quite a long time to go to Cais de Quatro, because i'm usually not a fan of places that are already well-known. Cais de Quatro may be one of the most famous eating places in Luanda, so I can say I had very high expectations and was almost certain to be disappointed. As soon as I entered though, I must say I was charmed by the atmosphere of the place. Cais de Quatro is a busy restaurant, yet very relaxed, with a beautiful view on the Bay of Luanda. It is ideally set and it is not a surprise that it is so popular.

The menu is really huge, with at least 100 dishes, among which food from all over the world, including the usual Brazilian and Portuguese favourites (the cook is a Brazileira) along with pastas, sushis or hamburgers. We took a really long time to decide since it was the first time in Luanda we were confronted to such a large choice. Once ordered, the food was served after a reasonable waiting time.

At our table, everyone agreed that the dishes were above average, but not the best ones we had experienced in Luanda, and this is too bad because had the food been as good as in Veneza, Naquele Lugar or Embaixador, I would have had no difficulties to name Cais de Quatro the best restaurant in town. But in spite of that, I recommend it very strongly.

Contact details:
Cais de Quatro
Avenida Murtala Mohamed – Casa do Desportista – Ilha de Luanda – Luanda
(it's one street after Wimpy's, with plenty of parking space)

Tel.: 00-244-222 309 430 / 222 309 286
Fax: 00-244-222 309 286
E.mail: [email protected]
Old September 18th, 2010, 01:54 AM   #205
Aka

Quote:
Eden Club - Reabertura 2009

Club Miami Beach

Courtesy of noticias.sapo.ao
Old September 18th, 2010, 01:54 AM   #206
Aka

Quote:
Don Castellano - family-like and inviting

Old September 18th, 2010, 01:58 AM   #207
Aka

Quote:
Shanghai Baia Restaurant (Ilha de Luanda)

Quote:
Shanghai Baia is a Chinese restaurants located on Ilha after Cais de Quatro restaurant. The interior of the restaurant is quite modern, and you can enjoy the beautiful view of the city over the bay.

The menu is very chinese with some very vague names and even more peculiar photos that do not particularly help. There are quite a lot of dishes in the menu, with over 70 appetizers and mains. It remineded me of the menu at Cais de Quatro, but with less variety. Prices start from 700 kwanzas for a starter to 5000 kwanzas for a lobster. It took us a very long time to finally decide on our choice of food. Some mighty fine examples of Chinglish are on offer to keep the customers amused , with the puzzling "Deep Fride Vegetarian Duck" or the somewhat amibigous "deep fride garlic Hong Kong Abderdeen style" appearing on the menu!

The service was excellent and they prepared the food extremely quickly, within 15 minutes we had our starters and main courses followed shortly. Always impressive for Luanda, even more so given that we were in a big group. The waiters were very professional and attentive. I think the food is quite adequate and authentically chinese. If you know how to navigate your way around a chinese menu you can find some superb dishes in there but even if not; most plates are nice and worth the money.

email: [email protected]
tel: +244 222 309 198
923 788 188
924 296 66

Le Petit Bistro (French Restaurant)

Quote:
Le Petit Bistro opened less than a week ago, and it is to my knowledge the only French restaurant in Luanda. Already, some people are calling it "Chez Antoine", the name of the French owner.

It is very small inside, with a maximum capacity of 30/40 people I would say, with a simple but neat decoration.

The menu is quite short, with only a few dishes, costing a little less than 2000 kwanzas for the entrées and around 3000 kwanzas for the main dish. As we were not sure about the location of the restaurant, we had eaten a little bit before coming, so we only took a gaspacho for my friend, and a fish for me. The waiter, who speaks french, as well as the manager (who seems to be Antoine's cousin), was very patient and welcoming. We were served really fast, in maybe 15 minutes, which have to be my personal record for Luanda (after Tendinha).

We both enjoyed our dishes, even on our already full stomach. We will have to come back to try the dessert and the rest.

I think it will become a popular address, and it's nice that Luanda's old historic town center is having more and more bars and restaurants opening..

Le Petit Bistro (Chez Antoine) Luanda
Rua Da Alfandega
Old September 18th, 2010, 02:01 AM   #208
Aka

Quote:
The Tendinha Restaurant & Cervejaria

great interiors

Quote:
The Tendinha is a very popular restaurant stuck between two large buildings on Missao street, in front of Tropico Hotel. It is always packed during lunch hours and you might have to wait a few minutes before sitting down. Don't worry, it won't be long because the turnover is high. People go in and go out all the time. An army of waiters will take your order the second you enter the restaurant, and the dish will be on your table no more than 3 minutes later... There is an outside terrace, and a small eating room inside, decorated with many Angolan artefacts and paintings. Clients are a mix of everything: Angolans, Portuguese, expatriates, but also construction workers sitting next to beautiful trendy girls! All these people are talking, laughing and eating in a fast moving environment... waouh for a second I thought I was in a parisian bistro!

There are quite many items on the menu! Probably 10 dishes of the day, mostly portuguese and angolan favourites like calulu, fish and bitoque. The average price is 2000 Kwz, plus 200 for a soft drink.. It's not very expensive I think considering how popular the place is, but the food is only average. There is a small bakery inside also, with good cakes and biscuits.

I recommend you to go to the Tendinha for the atmosphere, even if you don't work/leave nearby for eating or for a drink (it is also a cervejaria, a beerhouse). It's open from 8h30 to 22h.
Old September 18th, 2010, 02:03 AM   #209
Aka

Quote:
Bahia - 3 floor restaurant, bar and lounge

interior

Quote:
Bahia restaurant is one of my favourite places in Luanda. The decoration is gorgeous throughout the 3 floors. On the top (3rd) floor is the seating for the pizzeria restaurant with great views of the marginal and retro wooden furniture. The second floor functions as a bar and restaurant and it is rather a romantic place for a date, complete with candle lights. The pizzas of the top floor are superb and not so expensive, average of around 1800 kwanzas. This is also an excellent place to have lunch during the weekdays. They also serve some very nice sandwiches if you fancy a light meal. Normally fairly easy to find parking in nearby streets.

We recommend Bahia for the great atmosphere and food.

Bahia Restaurant Luanda
Av. 4 de Fevereiro, 183 - Marginal Luanda
Tél.: (+244) 222 370 610
Fax: (+244) 222 370 630
e-mail: [email protected]
Capacity: 150 people
Open daily, from 12h to 16h and 19h to 23h
Old September 18th, 2010, 02:04 AM   #210
Aka

Quote:
New lodge near Huambo

love this, very well kept and fantastic gardening with a lot of attention to detail

Courtesy of Harry
Old September 18th, 2010, 02:05 AM   #211
Aka

Quote:
"Don Q" ...it is said to be the inaguguration party of this new club

what a beauty to the left!!!

damn, he had a mega work-out and holding a cutie in his arms

Iam envious of his girlfriend
Just joking but she looks smashing

Old September 18th, 2010, 02:13 AM   #212
Aka

Quote:

Dom Gosto

Quote:

Rua Tipografia Mamã Tita, Nª19A – Ingombotas
Quote:
Descrição
O nome diz tudo. Bem no centro das Ingombotas está situado o fabuloso restaurante “Dom Gosto”. Aberto desde Dezembro de 2009, esta casa já é muito frequentada, quem lá foi afirma que vai com certeza voltar. O espaço tem disponíveis quatro salas diferentes, duas delas com uma decoração super moderna, com luzes embutidas no teto e nas paredes que lhe dão um ambiente ameno. Vários quadros pendurados, uns tradicionais africanos misturados com outros de figuras mais modernas, ambos em tons quentes como os vermelhos, laranjas e castanhos, dão ao restaurante um grande charme e transmitem-lhe não só a modernidade de que precisa como o toque africano que é a sua marca. A proprietária e gerente Virgínia Nogueira que já está neste ramo há mais de dez anos, contou-nos que o restaurante tem sido muito bem frequentado e elogiado por parte dos clientes, não só pelo serviço classificado, mas também pela qualidade de tudo que a casa oferece. Acrescentou ainda que “o arroz de pato da casa é o melhor de Luanda”. Por Céu Grilo

Especialidades

Pratos de várias nacionalidades fazem do restaurante o maior sucesso. Ao pequeno-almoço, há de tudo, desde as maravilhosas sandes, aos salgados, sortidos e bolos passando pelos saborosos sumos naturais, cafés, galões e batidos.
De segunda a sexta-feira, o Dom Gosto oferece aos clientes um buffet com sete variedades de pratos quentes nacionais e internacionais. Ao jantar, o serviço é ao gosto do cliente “á la carte”.
As especialidades são várias, mas as mais solicitadas, são o bife a dom gosto, arroz de pato e o bacalhau com natas. Estes complementam o buffet da semana.
Vinhos
O recinto também tem um recheado bar, com uma grade variedade vinhos que vêm de Portugal, África do Sul e de Itália.

O Chimarrão

Quote:
Av. Murtala Mohamed
Complexo da Casa dos desportistas
Ilha do Cabo Luanda

Tel. +244 923436811

* Tipo de restaurante: Brasileiro

Quote:
Descrição
Existe em Luanda há mais de oito anos, mas foi reinaugurado recentemente no Complexo da casa dos desportistas, mais precisamente no Leme, daí o nome Leme, o Chimarrão. A casa sempre deu de tudo para manter a qualidade durante estes anos todos, mas sem dúvida que após a nova mudança, tem recebido ainda mais elogios e agradados profundamente os seus clientes. A casa actualmente tem uma decoração bem tradicional. Logo na entrada deparamo-nos com um lindo aquário que contém as mais variadas espécies de lagosta que existem no nosso país. Pinturas feitas á mão com areia e cimento estão expostas nas paredes e dão-lhe um toque bem africano. Batuques e marimbas também fazem parte da decoração, complementando-o e dando-lhe ainda mais charme. Respondendo as nossas perguntas o gerente, Cidalino Melo, disse ao sapo com toda a certeza, que o rodízio e a caipirinha do restaurante O Leme (Chimarrão) são sem dúvida os melhores de Luanda. Disse-nos também que a casa tem tido muitos elogios por parte dos clientes. Este acrescentou ainda que em breve abrirão o Clube do chopinho, “vários tipos de cerveja e outras bebidas serão servidas do Clube do Chopinho” disse ele.

Especialidades
A sua especialidade é o rodízio, com uma grande variedade de carnes vindas do Uruguai, Brasil e da Argentina, todos os dias é servido um Buffet livre, com mais de 20 pratos quentes e dezenas de variedades de saladas, salgados, bolos, doces, frutas e gelados.

Outras Informações
O recinto também conta com o bar que contem as mais diversas bebidas ao gosto do consumidor. A casa também aluga o seu espaço para Coffe-Breaks, Cocktails, Casamentos e aniversários.

New in town

Bico do Sapato

Quote:
Rua dos coqueiros
loja (estádio de futebol dos coqueiros)
Luanda

Tel. +244 921596666

# Tipo de restaurante: Português
# Horário : 2ª feira a Sábado das 17:00 às 24:00.

Quote:
Descrição
Bico do sapato é um restaurante típico português, a sua especialidade são os frutos do mar (mariscos).É também conhecido pela sua famosa e ilustre colecção dos melhores vinhos portugueses. A casa dispõe de uma decoração que faz lembrar ao visitante a cultura remota das toscas portuguesas mas no entanto o seu ambiente não deixa de ter um toque moderno e irreverente.

Especialidades
O restaurante Bico do Sapato tem muitas especialidades, mas as mais solicitadas pelos clientes segundo a informação que obtivemos do gerente Luís Franco são: as famosas “favas à moda portuguesa”, as ovas de peixe, gambas ao alho, salada de lagosta, caril de lagosta entre outras iguarias que a casa tem ao dispor dos clientes.

Outras Informações
O recinto dispõe ainda de um esplanada e uma sala super confortável, com um atendimento cinco estrelas. Pode-se dizer que é um dos melhores lugares para um jantar a dois, ou mesmo um grande convívio com os amigos e família. O lema da casa resume-se em “agradar e satisfazer”.

Pimm´s

Quote:

Garcia Resendo, 112 Alvalade
Província de Luanda

Tel. +244 222326290

Tipo de restaurante: Português

Quote:
Descrição
É uma casa típica alentejana, a sua decoração traz lembranças agradáveis a quem já frequentou granitos do douro, vários cenários da decoração estão montados dentro do espaço. A entrada tem um tapete vermelho, digno de um rei, e é como tal que o pimm´s recebe os seus clientes, como reis. O bar tem um charme único, é todo decorado de vermelho, com quadros de fotografias a preto e branco. Conhecido pela sua ilustre colecção dos melhores vinhos, champanhes e conhaques do mundo, o pimms é campeão de vendas em Angola, mais de 200 garrafas das bebidas mais caras do mundo são vendidas por ano neste espaço. O restaurante fundado por Casimiro Quintas é um dos favoritos por quem tem bom gosto, o segredo está na gastronomia tradicional e na qualidade do serviço.

Especialidades
Arroz de pato, arroz de cherne, bacalhau á lagareiro, favas estufadas, toucinhos-do-céu e pão-de-ló são estrelas no cardápio. De Angola, a casa optou por mariscos e peixe, que também fazem o maior sucesso, sem esquecer a feijoada á transmontana servida às sextas-feiras.
Lema da casa é “o sabor de uma boa tradição”.
Ementa
Duas vezes por ano a carta é renovada, garante Casimiro, dono do restaurante.

Outras Informações
O restaurante oferece um ambiente tranquilo e agradável, com capacidade para 56 lugares, ideal para tratar de bons negócios ou mesmo para aquele dia especial.
Old September 18th, 2010, 02:14 AM   #213
Aka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekuikui View Post
MIAMI BEACH LUANDA

Taken by me.
Old September 18th, 2010, 02:16 AM   #214
Aka

Quote:
O Cortiço

Rua Maria Ngoabi, nª 9 Maianga,
Província de Luanda

* Tipo de restaurante: Regional
* Horário De segunda a domingo das 07h00 às 22h00.

Descrição
Situado bem no centro da cidade podemos encontrar um café e snack-bar moderno bem ao estilo do público que procura uma refeição ligeira, divertida e com bastante sabor. Dona Emília Pena, proprietária e gerente do Cortiço, disse ao sapo.ao que faz questão de ter as melhores bebidas no seu bar e que apesar do local não ser grande, faz sempre o possível por agradar os seus clientes. Acrescentou ainda que o bacalhau à Gomes de Sá do Cortiço é dos melhores de Luanda. O Cortiço é o café ideal para pedir divertidas refeições por um preço super acessível. Dá para todos os bolsos com uma qualidade do melhor. De noite, o serviço é “à la carte”.

Especialidades

O restaurante tem várias especialidades, mas as mais solicitadas pelos clientes são o saboroso arroz de pato, filetes com arroz, caril de frango, posta de cherne com batata (frita ou cosida) e o incrível bacalhau á Gomes de Sá que complementam o cardápio da semana.

Ao pequeno-almoço há de tudo, das maravilhosas sandes, bolos e salgados aos pratos compostos como as saborosas omeletas com batatas fritas, o prego no prato e o pica-pau.
Já ao almoço, a casa faz dois pratos quentes, para aqueles que tem de voltar ao trabalho a horas. Para aqueles que procuram relaxar e almoçar com calma, o menu é recheado de diversos tipos de pratos nacionais e internacionais

Vinhos
O bar tem uma variedade de bebidas vindas de todas as partes do mundo, vinhos, champanhes e conhaques fazem parte da carta.
Old September 18th, 2010, 02:17 AM   #215
Aka

Quote:

Reinauguração da Discote Bingo

funky and stylish

cool interiors

super sexy

Old September 18th, 2010, 02:20 AM   #216
Aka

Quote:
Another new Italian Pasta Corner

Quote:
La Pasta is loacated just above the Portugalia restaurant, at the entrance of Ilha. It has the reputation of being the best Italian restaurant in town. Luanda-Nightlife had postponed a visit there a few times but we were finally able to make it last Friday to see how it compares with my current favourite Italian place: Don Castellana Elio.

We had heard very good recommendations so we were not surprised to find that La Pasta is very clean and nicely decorated to European standards. There are large windows all around the room that give a good view of Luanda but it's probably better during the day than at night. They had a problem with AC that evening apparently, which caused us to leave quickly once we had finished eating because we could not stand the heat.

The dishes are quite expensive, especially if you take pasta. Pizzas will cost you around 3000 pizzas but they are among the best pizzas in Luanda: Large, lot of cheese, fresh ingredients.
Old September 18th, 2010, 02:20 AM   #217
Aka

Quote:
Zoda Bar em Luanda Sul - a new theme concept bar...

Colabroadores do bar

Old September 18th, 2010, 02:24 AM   #218
Aka

Quote:

Espaço Bahia Café

Quote:
Espaço com três pisos. Logo à entrada uma área de bar, que se torna mais animada nas noites em que há música ao vivo. No 1º andar funciona o restaurante. Tem ainda um terraço com esplanada onde também servem refeições. É o local ideal para tomar uma bebida ao final da tarde.

* Morada: Av. 4 de Fevereiro, 183 - Marginal
* Província: Luanda
* Telefone: 222 370 610
* Fax: 222 370 630

Restaurante Embaixado

Quote:
O Restaurante Embaixador nos seus curtos cinco anos de vida já conquistou a sua fama, sendo uma referência nos espaços gastronómicos de Luanda. A dona e gerente do Restaurante, Fernanda Rocha, que possui uma grande experiência no ramo da restauração, vive intensamente o seu espaço desde a abertura ao fecho.

Incansável orienta todos os pormenores, desde a preparação dos pratos na cozinha, ao serviço prestado na sala de refeições para que tudo esteja bem e de forma a tornar uma visita ao Embaixador numa experiência distinta. Fernanda Rocha, orgulha-se muito da qualidade das espetadas que o seu Restaurante serve. "São as melhores espetadas de Luanda", afirma com convicção.

O ambiente tranquilo, sugere-nos a um convívio ideal para negócios ou passar um domingo relaxante ao lado da família.

Existe um grande variedade de pratos, desde nacionais a internacionais. Algumas das especialidades que poderemos apreciar: o bife de lombo com pimenta, lombinhos de porco e fondue de lombo.

Frutos do mar também são servidos, como o arroz de garoupa com camarão, caril de lagosta e o famoso filete com arroz de feijão.

* Morada: Rua Clube Marítimo Africano (ex-Lopes de Lima), 62
* Município: Ingombota
* Telefone: 222 396 979
* Telemóvel: 923 535 625/ 923 651 632

Restaurante O Cajueiro

Quote:

É um restaurante novo, data de 2008 mas em pouco tempo conquistou um espaço notório dentro da indústria hoteleira de Luanda.

O gerente, Paulo Araújo, possui uma vasta experiencia em hotelaria, o que torna o cajueiro numa casa distinta.

Respondendo as normas de qualidade europeia, oferece uma confecção e apresentação cuidada, assente em produtos de qualidade e no respeito pelas tradições culinárias. A especialidade da casa é composta por entradas, saladas e pratos quentes.

Os sabores variam desde as maravilhas da gastronomia angolana ao exotismo da cozinha internacional.

O ambiente tranquilo sugere tanto o convívio ideal para negócios ao sabor do seu bacalhau com crosta de broa e coentros como um domingo relaxante em família com o buffet tradicional.

* Telefone: 222 464 425/ 222 464 426
* Telemóvel: 925 904 343
* Email: [email protected]
* URL: www.ocajueiro.com

Restaurante Trinca Espinhas

Quote:
Se pretende comer sossegado num lugar onde possa conversar num ambiente ameno aconselhamos o restaurante “Trinca Espinhas”.

Ao entrar encontra-se uma esplanada onde pode desfrutar (no fim da tarde) de um pôr-do-sol único pois o sol bate nos candeeiros que acabam por iluminar o lugar.

Dentro do recinto a sala é pequena mas muito aconchegante.

João e Anabela são os donos da casa e prezam não só pela boa comida como também pelo bom funcionamento e simpatia no atendimento para conquistar os seus clientes.

Tábua de enchidos, carpaccio marinho (garoupa), a lagosta à Trinca Espinhas com ananás e molho tártaro, fazem parte da entrada. Passando aos pratos principais, especialidades da casa são a massada de marisco e o arroz de cherne, ambos para duas pessoas. Outros pratos à escolha fazem parte da ementa.

A comida é tipicamente portuguesa de segunda a sexta-feira, e aos sábados, pratos angolanos como o mufete e o funge de calulu.

Faça a sua reserva.

* Morada: Rua Da. Antónia Saldanha, n.º 73/75
* Município: Ingombota
* Telemóvel: 923 448 418
Old September 18th, 2010, 02:26 AM   #219
Aka

Quote:
Chinese restaurant on Ilha de Luanda

Old September 18th, 2010, 02:28 AM   #220
Aka

Quote:
A new beach club called Lookal - Sao Jorge Beach Club

Quote:
Lookal is the renovated Sao Jorge restaurant, to which I had never been to. The result is excellent: Lookal puts together a bar, a restaurant, a club and the beach into one single area where you can easily spend your whole afternoon, your evening and your night. There is a DJ in the middle of Lookal playing all day long an original mix of funk/house/top 40 songs.

The decoration is perfect and at the time of writing, everything is still new so it really feels like we are in a trendy place in Europe like Ibiza. In spite of that, it is cheaper than Chillout or Caribe for the food and drinks. At night, girls have to pay 1000 kwanzas to enter with one drink and guys pay 3000 kwanzas for 3 drinks. I was a little bit disappointed at night because people were not dancing so much, and at 3AM everybody had left. I didn't try the food yet, but I will update the blog when I do.

Conclusion: Recommended place for a Saturday or a Sunday afternoon, but it doesn't beat my favourite beach bar on Ilha: The Bordão

Lookal Sao Jorge
Av Murtala Mohamed
Luanda (Ilha do Cabo)
Phone Number: (+244) 923 596 114

Courtesy of Aurealia
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
angola, luanda

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: