[DK] Denmark | road infrastructure • motorveje i Danmark - Page 119 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Infrastructure and Mobility Forums > Highways & Autobahns

Highways & Autobahns All about automobility

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old October 16th, 2019, 09:25 PM   #2361
Grotlaufen

Likes (Received): 355

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichiH View Post
If I'm not mistaken, there is currently no new motorway nor expressway under construction in Denmark. Not sure which project will be next.
Neither a motorway nor expressway, but a second carriageway is added to route 11 next to Ribe for 2.8 km including a new movable bridge to let bigger ships enter the port. To open in 2020: https://www.vejdirektoratet.dk/side/...rute-11-i-ribe
There will still be a grade-crossing with the railway and a roundabout though.

With the new national government since this Summer (social-democrats in minority ) I believe there will be less emphasis on road projects in the coming years. Maybe E55 from Sydmotorvejen to Nyk°bing/Falster will get ahead or at least analysed before you can enact a construction law (VVM). Not only because of the increasing ferry traffic from Gedser but also because of popular Summer resorts nearby creating huge seasonal traffic ( esp. Marielyst which sees tens of thousands of visitors in the Summer time).

MichiH liked this post
Grotlaufen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 17th, 2019, 11:44 AM   #2362
SRC_100

Likes (Received): 4447

Which company is the main contractor?
I suppose that the new bridge will be based on steel structure, no concrete?
SRC_100 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
legoland