SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Seph in Japan (2017)

87K views 716 replies 11 participants last post by  seph 
#1 ·
Hello one more time. I visited Japan for the 5th time and just returned from the trip. Still, I will need about a week to organize and upload all of about 4000 items, mostly photos. As before three years I visited Japan in summer and I think it was my last travel in that time of the year. It was really hot and humid and hard to take good (quality) 200 - 300 photos by day.

Regardless all that I spent wonderful time, 7 days in Tokyo area, 7 in Kansai and 5 in area around Okayama. I traveled again with my sister, in the meantime she became a bigger japanophile than me :lol: As for technical aspect, I used my new camera Panasonic Lumix FZ200 and her was Nikon S9900. Saddly, I wasn't impressed by FZ200's panorama shots so I will use Photoshop Lightroom to join 2 or 3 photos together. I will also use this program for other corrections as well.

One more note, I visited lot of same places as before so it will be a certain number of similar or same photos as in past years, so please don't be mad on me. :lol: There will be also lot of photos I took in the places I visited for the first time; Enoshima, Okayama, Kurashiki, Iwakuni, Tottori, Takamatsu and of course, there will be new parts of Tokyo, Osaka, Kyoto, etc. As my favorites I made lot of photos from parks and gardens, lakes and ponds so I can promise you a great number of green and blue scenery.

See you all in other threads. :cheers:

See less See more
#144 ·
#150 ·
#154 ·
#155 ·
#158 ·
#165 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.