The Scandal Sheets: Philippine Politics and The Economy - Page 14 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > The Economy, Industry and Development Issues

The Economy, Industry and Development Issues Current news and events with regards to the economy, industry and urban development issues

Old July 17th, 2019, 01:42 PM   #261
Manila-X
PINOY MOD

Likes (Received): 3336

Quote:
Originally Posted by absinthe_888 View Post

I really want the LP to file a case and I don't care if it will be thrown out - gusto ko sila mismo magfile gawa sila tong sobrang INGAY

Sereno lost her credibility! Even Sackur panned her!

Representing The Pinoy Community here in SSC!
Manila-X no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 17th, 2019, 01:51 PM   #262
fretburner

Likes (Received): 2139

^ Sana isunod nila Mexico, on how they are dealing with their drug problem. Oh wait, Mexico signed the declaration.

Ganyan ka hipokrito ang mga yan. Salot sa buong mundo Mexican cartels, pero ang tigas ng mukha.

Idagdag mo pa mga illegal immigrant caravans nila and how they're not doing anything for as long as these illegals cross to the US and not stay... and those who were turned back... Africans and South Americans, how they do nothing when they became prey to the cartels and human traffickers.

Ibang klase talaga sa kapal.
fretburner está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 18th, 2019, 06:00 AM   #263
absinthe_888

Likes (Received): 9880

Atty. Macalintal's 13 June statement blew up on his face

However, the protest is moving at a glacial pace - these are just the 3 pilot provinces.

PRRD, #SONA2019
absinthe_888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2019, 09:00 AM   #264
Tokyo/Manila
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3307

Spot on!.
The only way for me to be convinced with leni is to do her work right!

According to UP political science professor Ranjit Rye, VP Leni needs to convince the electorate that her brand of leadership works, so that she and her party can crawl to political relevance and take on President Rodrigo Duterte in 3 years.

Prof. Rye, Leni cannot convince the voters that her brand of leadership works. First of all, the Filipinos despise leaders who destroy the image of the country to the international community. She seeks their help to meddle in our domestic affairs, in the guise of democracy.

No patriotic Filipino likes that. We are a sovereign nation free from the shackles of colonizers. Bringing them back to intervene weakens our sovereignty. We have our laws and judicial system to uphold.

Another problem of Leni is her lack of intellectual prowess to command respect and obedience from the majority of Filipinos—a glaring weakness easily observable.

Finally, like any bad product, the best way to kill a bad product is to promote it. Leni is a bad product; the more the opposition promotes her, the faster the brand “Leni” dies.

It’s suicide for Leni every time she opens her mouth. There is no need to destroy her; she will automatically self-destruct.
Tokyo/Manila no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2019, 11:01 AM   #265
fretburner

LP's style has always been black propaganda. They always try to make everyone look like garbage... everyone else is evil, and they're the only saints.

Good thing we have social media, and their tactics didn't work in 2016 and 2019.

I'm hoping to stay to their failed tactics in 2022.
Old July 19th, 2019, 01:25 PM   #266
absinthe_888

"growing public anger"

PRRD, #SONA2019
Old July 19th, 2019, 01:59 PM   #267
fretburner

^ Growing "public" anger from the 3% hahahahaha
Old July 19th, 2019, 03:23 PM   #268
MrDingDong

Likes (Received): 105

Growing public anger? mas una pang magagalit ang mga tao kapag nagsitaasan ng presyo ng mga bilihin kaysa sa pagiging firendly natin sa China
MrDingDong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 19th, 2019, 04:26 PM   #269
absinthe_888

PRRD, #SONA2019
Old July 19th, 2019, 05:51 PM   #270
s_w_stars

Likes (Received): 4761

The number of victims of the drug war are searchable. The final number (drum roll please) is 5526 over DU30s term or 1842 annually ( according to the PNP/PDEA including 54 children unfortunately. Reuters says 6600 which has since been corrected by the gov't. Activists say 27,000 people have been killed. Really? I wonder what methodology they used to get their numbers. http://news.trust.org/item/20190711105136-r2wmc

It's about time we turn the tables on these HR activitists to produce verifiable numbers not anecdotes so we can get to the bottom of it. At the end of the day, these "activists" are just paid hacks of foreign funded NGOs. Once the funding dries up they go to another cause.

In the meantime, let's talk numbers. As for murder rate in the country it is between .008 to 10.00 out of 100,000. This rate INCLUDES those killed in the drug wars. Here is the ranking of the Philippines compared to the rest of the world. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

dipdown liked this post

Last edited by s_w_stars; July 19th, 2019 at 05:57 PM.
s_w_stars no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2019, 08:25 AM   #271
Norbskie

Likes (Received): 150

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokyo/Manila View Post
Spot on!.
The only way for me to be convinced with leni is to do her work right!

According to UP political science professor Ranjit Rye, VP Leni needs to convince the electorate that her brand of leadership works, so that she and her party can crawl to political relevance and take on President Rodrigo Duterte in 3 years.

Prof. Rye, Leni cannot convince the voters that her brand of leadership works. First of all, the Filipinos despise leaders who destroy the image of the country to the international community. She seeks their help to meddle in our domestic affairs, in the guise of democracy.

No patriotic Filipino likes that. We are a sovereign nation free from the shackles of colonizers. Bringing them back to intervene weakens our sovereignty. We have our laws and judicial system to uphold.

Another problem of Leni is her lack of intellectual prowess to command respect and obedience from the majority of Filipinos—a glaring weakness easily observable.

Finally, like any bad product, the best way to kill a bad product is to promote it. Leni is a bad product; the more the opposition promotes her, the faster the brand “Leni” dies.

It’s suicide for Leni every time she opens her mouth. There is no need to destroy her; she will automatically self-destruct.
Aray! Sakit nun a!
Norbskie está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 20th, 2019, 04:06 PM   #272
Manila-X
PINOY MOD

Likes (Received): 3336

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretburner View Post
LP's style has always been black propaganda. They always try to make everyone look like garbage... everyone else is evil, and they're the only saints.

Good thing we have social media, and their tactics didn't work in 2016 and 2019.

I'm hoping to stay to their failed tactics in 2022.
It is also as long as The Duterte Administration continues to do their job well and service the people.

Representing The Pinoy Community here in SSC!
Manila-X no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2019, 09:00 AM   #273
absinthe_888

3% aka "growing unrest"

PRRD, #SONA2019
Old July 22nd, 2019, 09:14 AM   #274
absinthe_888

:D

PRRD, #SONA2019
Old July 22nd, 2019, 11:25 AM   #275
absinthe_888

icebreaker muna before the main event

PRRD, #SONA2019
Old July 22nd, 2019, 12:05 PM   #276
absinthe_888

General Luna's statement still resonates today.

PRRD, #SONA2019

dipdown liked this post

Last edited by absinthe_888; July 22nd, 2019 at 12:11 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2019, 03:33 AM   #277
absinthe_888

Wait for it...

PRRD, #SONA2019
Old July 23rd, 2019, 03:44 AM   #278
Norbskie

Likes (Received): 150

Quote:
Aba NPA na pala si Sereno! Kelan pa?
Norbskie está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2019, 04:11 AM   #279
FlashNeutrinos
no god

Likes (Received): 240

Quote:
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

Neil
deGrasse Tyson
I am FlashCollider
FlashNeutrinos no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2019, 04:54 AM   #280
alvingod

Likes (Received): 331

I think it will not be the LP the Dutertes should be worried about. Come 2022 the coalition will break up due to greed.

My bet is the Marcoses will fight the Dutertes setting up a North vs South battle. Ilokanos vs Bisayas

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossboneka View Post
sa 2022 pa ang counterstrike ng DDS

alvingod está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement