National ID Cards, Passports, and other forms of Official Identification - Page 5 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > The Economy, Industry and Development Issues

The Economy, Industry and Development Issues Current news and events with regards to the economy, industry and urban development issues

Old July 5th, 2019, 01:59 AM   #81
jjdns

Likes (Received): 1768

TANG INA yang LTO....
kala ko sabi ni duterts na bawal na pabalik balikin ang mga tao.
Pagrenew sa drivers license and gulo na, pabalikin ka pa

HOY LTO asan na yung nabayaran ko na License Plate... 2014 pa yun

s_w_stars liked this post
jjdns no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 5th, 2019, 02:15 AM   #82
absinthe_888

Likes (Received): 9901

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjdns View Post
TANG INA yang LTO....
kala ko sabi ni duterts na bawal na pabalik balikin ang mga tao.
Pagrenew sa drivers license and gulo na, pabalikin ka pa

HOY LTO asan na yung nabayaran ko na License Plate... 2014 pa yun
My renewal last June 22 in Rob Lipa was an absolute breeze. Anung nangyari sayo?

Here is my experience as posted in Tsikot:

[though yung plaka, ibang issue pa yun - wala padin yung replacement plate namin until now]

Quote:
Originally Posted by absinthe View Post
Renewed my non-pro last week June 22 at Rob Lipa (to test the new LTO policy on servicing clients on Saturdays).

Pag renewal sa Mall DLRO, they are strict about this: no revision or change/s whatsoever in your details (except your weight ). Kung meh typo, change address, add restriction, etc., hindi daw pwede sa mall DLRO gawin, kailangan sa LTO District Office/s.

Anyway, super bilis, hindi na kailangan ng LTO form (nagprint pa naman ako), meron lang binigay sakin na 0.5 A4 paper na renewal form. Magdala narin ng ballpen para di mahassle.

Katabi narin ng DLRO yung medical clinic, 400 for the bp/eye/hearing tests (important: dala kayo ID o medical records kung saan nakalagay blood type nyo para dina magbayad ng 100 pesos for the test). Computerized at online na ngayon na real-time integrated sa LTO. Pero wento sakin eh nung unang linggo/simula eh sakit sa ulo at laging offline / nganga (birth pains).

Fillled up the form, submitted the medical certiicate and paid P652.63 (no penalty), had my photo taken, digital signature, viola...tapos.

BUT sira yung printer ng mall, 2 weeks na raw, so pinapunta ako sa LTO Regional Office IV-A (sa Lipa din naman) para dun magpaprint ng card. Pagdating dun, walang pila, parang pang 6th ata ako.

Pansin ko lang, sa pag print ng card, literally niretype lahat ng details ko, pic and sig ulit + biometrics. Ibang software nadin gamit, hindi na STRADCOM. So baka reconstructing the database ito (ito yung nakikita kong bottleneck kasi mano-mano ulitan).

All in all: Siguro 1-1.5 hrs, kasama na yung travel time from Rob Lipa to LTO IV-A RO to have the card printed. Pero kung di sira yung printer nila, released agad.

---

Kudos the the LTO for allowing licenses to be renewed on a Saturday. Very convenient and hindi na kailangan magfile ng VL.

Also, meron na din palang DLRO sa UP Town Center facing Katips.

PRRD, #SONA2019
absinthe_888 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old July 5th, 2019, 03:25 AM   #83
jjdns

Quote:
Originally Posted by absinthe_888 View Post
My renewal last June 22 in Rob Lipa was an absolute breeze. Anung nangyari sayo?

Here is my experience as posted in Tsikot:

[though yung plaka, ibang issue pa yun - wala padin yung replacement plate namin until now]
The thing is the LTO had made another office/location wherein you can get yer Plastic ID card.
Nung nagparenew ako, pagpunta ko dun sa kabilang opis kara makuha ang ID, pinabalik na ako kinabukasan kasi may quota sila na hanggang 300 per day lang. Kaya ang daming nabitin.
Kinabukasan bumalik ako mga bandang 6 am, ang haba na ng linya. Kasi sa mall sila mga bandang 10 na kami nakapasok. ANg mga ugag na LTO di man lang nagbibigay ng priority nos. kaya nagkagulogulo tuloy ang pila sa loob.
Daming galit na galit at nagtatanong na bakit ang gulo ng sistema, simple lang sumagot yung taga LTO na dun daw kami magreklamo sa kanilang boss.
hayz,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 9th, 2019, 11:01 AM   #84
absinthe_888

Olats nga...any speaking of LTO license, be a good driver for 5 straight years and you'll be rewarded:

PRRD, #SONA2019
Old July 23rd, 2019, 07:00 AM   #85
absinthe_888

Remember what the PSA said about this issue three years ago. SFA Locsin had already corrected this BC issue at the DFA.

Press statement on the issue that civil registry documents such as birth, death and marriage certificates expire
Reference Number: 2016-098
Release Date: Thursday, June 30, 2016

Quote:
It has come to our attention that there are persons who have the impression that the civil registry documents, particularly birth certificates issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA), expire after six months from date of issuance.

In this connection, we would like to clarify and let the general public know that birth certificates are permanent records of the identities of each individual and do not have expiration period.

The facts contained therein do not change and cannot be altered unless, otherwise, there is a court order or the birth document underwent administrative corrections as provided under Republic Acts 9048 and 10172 (Clerical Error Laws). The modifications in information on the facts of birth are indicated as remarks or annotations in the documents.

PSA would like to clarify that some features of the security paper (SECPA) wherein the document it issues are being printed, such as its colour, is being changed after some time. The said measure is being implemented to prevent the proliferation of fake documents and to preserve the integrity of PSA-issued documents.

We would like to make it clear that even when the PSA has changed the features of the document it issues from its Civil Registry System database, it does not mean that the previously issued copies using the “old SECPA” are no longer valid. The facts of birth contained in the “old SECPA” is still the same and does not expire unless there have been authorized annotations.

Furthermore, we would like to emphasize that the decisions of the end-users (i.e. DFA, Embassies/Consulates, GSIS/SSS, etc.) to require its clients/applicants to submit birth documents in the most recent SECPA from the PSA for purposes of passport issuance, visa application, benefits claim, as a school requirement, among others, is beyond our control.#

LISA GRACE S. BERSALES, Ph.D.
National Statistician and Civil Registrar General

PRRD, #SONA2019
Old July 23rd, 2019, 11:45 AM   #86
jjdns

bat ba nangangailangan ng latest issue ng birth? static naman lahat ng data dun (maliban cguro kung may correction of entry )
Sponsored Links
Advertisement