Apartment for sale in Mohali - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > North > North India projects > Punjab & Haryana

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 7th, 2017, 09:32 AM   #1
ver89ritu

Likes (Received): 0

Apartment for sale in Mohali

For more information of Bollywood heights are part of 32 residential projects of developers in Mohali. These are 3.25 kms from Quark city, Dell, Ranbaxy and Godrej. There are 3 kms from district court, mini sectraiat and 100 mts from Landran Chowk. The Direct entry from 200feet highway 24 hrs gated security manned + CCTV Camera.

3BHK homes are the right fit for nuclear as well as joint families. Mona City Flats located in safe, tidy and beautiful locality is a perfect feast for eyes. Night vision CCTV cameras acts as a watchdog in the location, lush green parks offer soothing retreat to the eyes, Kharar Landran road ensures easy connectivity to all the major cities while

Apartments for sale in Mohali Phase 10, 71, 1, 9 offer you a scenic beauty. Itís a flawless location that covers famous gurudwaras. The British School and Oakridge International School is very famous. It can make the future of your children. J.P Eye Hospital is very famous. Whenever I go to Chandigarh, I definitely visit Mohali to enjoy with my friends and cousins. I have relatives in Mohali. I usually go with Nand Kishore who is a reputed real estate developer in Mohali who provide genuine apartments for sale in posh sectors of the city.

There are three things I canít overlook while buying a house- a big washroom, windows and balcony. Most of the important decisions are taken in the washroom. I want my washroom big with all the modern facilities in it. I need adequate breathing space too to relax and feel positive, to meditate and nurture my kids- my plants. Plants make the environment positive, enhances your energy levels and reduces stress. Thus, I choose my home carefully. This is where I grow from inside out.
ver89ritu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 8th, 2019, 07:32 AM   #2
realestatenewsservic

Likes (Received): 0

Apartments in North India - Gurgaon

Everyone know Gurgaon is the fastest developing city in North India. The city Gurgaon is a complete metro hub and connected towards Delhi, Noida, Faridabad etc. The property price in Gurgaon is very high right now, so a middle-class person can't afford and buy a residential property in Gurgaon. The price of commercial property is well very high here.

The list of some residential project in Gurugram are as follows:

DLF Ultima

DLF The Crest

DLF Skycourt

M3M Heights

Some more Commercial property in Gurugram is:

Vatika Market Walk

Adani Miracle Mile
Advertisement