PAVI-LRT6 | Length: 19km| 7 Stations - Page 4 - SkyscraperCity
 

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Railways


Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old September 27th, 2018, 01:25 PM   #61
jp1032
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,262
Likes (Received): 3177

sino ba kasi nakaisip ng LRT6 na pangalan sa line na ito. Another extension lang ito ng Line-1.
jp1032 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old September 27th, 2018, 01:32 PM   #62
1100
Meh
 
1100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 3,503
Likes (Received): 903

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1032 View Post
sino ba kasi nakaisip ng LRT6 na pangalan sa line na ito. Another extension lang ito ng Line-1.

Ang "original" Line 6 diba yung Line 1 SEP, tapos eto dapat separate line.
1100 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2018, 02:32 AM   #63
ejlopez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Likes (Received): 2

SPECIAL BID BULLETIN LRT 6 - DOTR WEBSITE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W2n...doNMA5y2L/view
__________________

skylander13 liked this post
ejlopez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 29th, 2018, 06:47 AM   #64
kakangjonel
Registered User
 
kakangjonel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: AL QATIF
Posts: 603
Likes (Received): 569

does this mean that LRT line 6 project will not continue anymore because of termination of bidding process stated on the letter?
kakangjonel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2018, 10:36 AM   #65
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea
 
Englehart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manila
Posts: 3,377
Likes (Received): 682

siguro temporary shelved ?? ROW issue na naman nakita ko sa PDF
__________________
Now What?
Englehart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2018, 03:13 AM   #66
RedZitti
Registered User
 
RedZitti's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 336
Likes (Received): 160

Let's hope that it's just a temporary setback. Aguinalado HW are too much congested and need's a railway like LRT6.

ROW's are torn among the roses, it's always the primary cause of delays.
__________________

skylander13 liked this post
RedZitti no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2018, 04:02 AM   #67
jp1032
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,262
Likes (Received): 3177

Iextend na lang nila ang LRT1 para wala ng transfer pa ng line. Bakit pa kasi chinopchop kung pede naman iextend
jp1032 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2018, 04:32 AM   #68
[email protected]
Philippine Forum Mod
 
queetz@home's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ortigas (Pasig City)
Posts: 5,954
Likes (Received): 5674

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1032 View Post
Iextend na lang nila ang LRT1 para wala ng transfer pa ng line. Bakit pa kasi chinopchop kung pede naman iextend
This!!!! TBH I'm glad LRT6 was cancelled. Joseph Emilio Aguinaldo Abaya ruined it by making it a separate, stand alone line, instead of extending LRT1, even if Ayala wins the bidding for LRT6! Joseph Emilio Aguinaldo Abaya is THAT EVIL as inconvenience to the public is his ultimate goal!

LRT6 needs to be rethink and if need be, maybe it can be integrated with a PNR Line that is being built under Digong's BUILD BUILD BUILD program instead of the now ruined LRT1.

In any case, I am now closing the thread until it gets revived. No point continuing on.
__________________
SAVE LRT2

"The best solution all over the world, time tested, safe, no pollution, is still the use of the train system." - Ms. Elvira Medina, Nat'l Center for Commuter Safety and Protection
queetz@home no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 03:13 PM   #69
[email protected]
Philippine Forum Mod
 
queetz@home's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ortigas (Pasig City)
Posts: 5,954
Likes (Received): 5674

A "modified" LRT6 is pending approval so I will reopen this thread for now.

From the MRT-10 thread...

Quote:
Investment council to decide on 13 unsolicited proposals by 2019 —PPP Center

The Investment Coordination Committee (ICC) will decide on at least 13 unsolicited project proposals next year, the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Center said Thursday.

The decision would simply revolve on which of the projects to drop, or pursue, PPP Executive Director Ferdinand Pecson said.

“We’d like to see the decision on these projects next year,” he told reporters in a press conference in Quezon City.

The unsolicited proposals include five airport projects, five rail projects, and three other projects in different sectors.

Meanwhile, the five rail projects include:
  • Davao Monorail Project of Udenna Corp.
  • East-West Rail project of East-West Rail Transit Corp.
  • Metro Rail Transit (MRT) 10 of C5 Mass Transit Corp. Ltd.
  • Fort Bonifacio-Makati Sky Train of Infracorp Development Inc.
  • Modified Light Rail Transit Line 6 (LRT-6) Project of Prime Asset Ventures Inc.
__________________
SAVE LRT2

"The best solution all over the world, time tested, safe, no pollution, is still the use of the train system." - Ms. Elvira Medina, Nat'l Center for Commuter Safety and Protection

dipdown, thepromulgator liked this post
queetz@home no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2019, 07:31 AM   #70
ejlopez
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Posts: 5
Likes (Received): 2



PPP FILES, MODIFIED LRT 6 BY Prime Asset Ventures Inc. (PAVI)
ejlopez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2019, 04:59 PM   #71
itsMRT2
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 104
Likes (Received): 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
This!!!! TBH I'm glad LRT6 was cancelled. Joseph Emilio Aguinaldo Abaya ruined it by making it a separate, stand alone line, instead of extending LRT1, even if Ayala wins the bidding for LRT6! Joseph Emilio Aguinaldo Abaya is THAT EVIL as inconvenience to the public is his ultimate goal!

LRT6 needs to be rethink and if need be, maybe it can be integrated with a PNR Line that is being built under Digong's BUILD BUILD BUILD program instead of the now ruined LRT1.

In any case, I am now closing the thread until it gets revived. No point continuing on.
Now it makes more sense. To clarify what this "modified" mean:

>I went to DOTr before and saw the internal masterplanned 10 Lines and extensions for railways in Metro Manila. I thought back then that their maps were wrong as it didn't make sense why Line 6 turned to Alabang-Zapote Road. They told me that this is indeed correct and as planned. Line 6 is to be a separate line and Lines 1 and 6 will merely have an interchange station at Niog instead.

>The Unsolicited Proposal for Line 6 is submitted by Prime Assets Venture Incorporated, A Manny Villar owned group.

>The Alabang-Zapote Road from end-to-end has so many Villar properties such as Vista Mall Las Piñas and StarMall Alabang. This is not yet counting the numerous Camella homes and Las Piñas being the political homebase of the Villar family

Therefore what they meant by "modified" here is making Line 6 turn right to Alabang-Zapote Road and meet with the PNR at Alabang Station behind StarMall Alabang.

Smells like another C-5 Extension in the making eh?
__________________

mdalea liked this post
itsMRT2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2019, 09:34 PM   #72
NicknameForLife
Registered Filipino
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: 192.168.1.1
Posts: 800
Likes (Received): 521

ganda sana ng plan kasi notorious ang traffic dyan sa Alabang-Zapote road kaso... si Villar pala nagpropose. Yikes
__________________
"How can we love our country? Not by words but by deeds."
- Jose P. Laurel

dipdown liked this post
NicknameForLife no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 01:11 AM   #73
jp1032
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,262
Likes (Received): 3177

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicknameForLife View Post
ganda sana ng plan kasi notorious ang traffic dyan sa Alabang-Zapote road kaso... si Villar pala nagpropose. Yikes
Wala naman problema dyan basta maraming commuter ang maseserve. Hindi lang Villar properties makikinabang kundi pati ibang individual. Sobrang hirap kaya ng commute dyan sa Alabang Zapote.
__________________

evilgenius15, kamehameha liked this post
jp1032 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 11:04 AM   #74
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea
 
Englehart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manila
Posts: 3,377
Likes (Received): 682

kala ko alabang -sangley
__________________
Now What?
Englehart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 02:30 PM   #75
kaboomerangle
urban roamer
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 131
Likes (Received): 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsMRT2 View Post
Now it makes more sense. To clarify what this "modified" mean:

>I went to DOTr before and saw the internal masterplanned 10 Lines and extensions for railways in Metro Manila. I thought back then that their maps were wrong as it didn't make sense why Line 6 turned to Alabang-Zapote Road. They told me that this is indeed correct and as planned. Line 6 is to be a separate line and Lines 1 and 6 will merely have an interchange station at Niog instead.

>The Unsolicited Proposal for Line 6 is submitted by Prime Assets Venture Incorporated, A Manny Villar owned group.

>The Alabang-Zapote Road from end-to-end has so many Villar properties such as Vista Mall Las Piñas and StarMall Alabang. This is not yet counting the numerous Camella homes and Las Piñas being the political homebase of the Villar family

Therefore what they meant by "modified" here is making Line 6 turn right to Alabang-Zapote Road and meet with the PNR at Alabang Station behind StarMall Alabang.

Smells like another C-5 Extension in the making eh?
If I may ask, does Line 6 still terminate at Dasmariñas?

In any case, I actually think it's a good idea for this line to serve the Alabang-Zapote Road corridor. I have friends in the area who lament the traffic there and I think a mass transit line there is sorely needed.

Which reminds me, I think there was a provision for a possible short transit line plying Alabang-Zapote Road. I may have seen it around here but I can't remember now.
__________________
The Urban Roamer
kaboomerangle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 02:59 PM   #76
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea
 
Englehart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manila
Posts: 3,377
Likes (Received): 682

ito sabi sa PPP site

Quote:
Project Brief
Implementing Agency
Department of Transportation (DOTr)

Project Description
The project involves the construction, operation and maintenance of an approximately 23.5 km. Light Rail Transit System, consisting of nine (9) stations that will extend the LRT-1 Extension Project from Niog in Bacoor to Governor’s Drive in Dasmarinas traversing Bacoor, Imus and Dasmarinas Cities, all in the Province of Cavite.
PPP website
__________________
Now What?

skylander13 liked this post
Englehart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:13 PM   #77
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea
 
Englehart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manila
Posts: 3,377
Likes (Received): 682

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaboomerangle View Post
If I may ask, does Line 6 still terminate at Dasmariñas?

In any case, I actually think it's a good idea for this line to serve the Alabang-Zapote Road corridor. I have friends in the area who lament the traffic there and I think a mass transit line there is sorely needed.

Which reminds me, I think there was a provision for a possible short transit line plying Alabang-Zapote Road. I may have seen it around here but I can't remember now.
baka sa JICA draft report doon ko rin yung nakita alabang to sangley yung ruta thou draft lang
__________________
Now What?
Englehart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 04:47 PM   #78
itsMRT2
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 104
Likes (Received): 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englehart View Post
ito sabi sa PPP site



PPP website
Probably their info is outdated. Not unless its DOTr who posted it directly, this is probably just a carry-over of the description for the original solicited PPP for Line 6.
itsMRT2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 04:49 PM   #79
itsMRT2
BANNED
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Posts: 104
Likes (Received): 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaboomerangle View Post
If I may ask, does Line 6 still terminate at Dasmariñas?

In any case, I actually think it's a good idea for this line to serve the Alabang-Zapote Road corridor. I have friends in the area who lament the traffic there and I think a mass transit line there is sorely needed.

Which reminds me, I think there was a provision for a possible short transit line plying Alabang-Zapote Road. I may have seen it around here but I can't remember now.
Yes, the Southern terminus will still be at Dasmariñas

Yes and like the LRT1-MRT3 Monorail before it, the government decided to absorb the route ala Line 1 NEP instead which makes more sense tbh.
itsMRT2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 05:15 PM   #80
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea
 
Englehart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Manila
Posts: 3,377
Likes (Received): 682

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsMRT2 View Post
Probably their info is outdated. Not unless its DOTr who posted it directly, this is probably just a carry-over of the description for the original solicited PPP for Line 6.
previous one is 7 stations this one is 9 stationsmakes wonder saan ang daan nito?
__________________
Now What?
Englehart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
LRMC-LRT1 Cavite Extension | Length: 11.7 km| 8 Stations caracat06 Railways 1529 Yesterday 08:11 PM
BRAZIL | Urban Transport Compilation mopc Subways and Urban Transport 2281 Yesterday 12:12 AM
JICA-Metro Manila Subway | Length: 36 km| 15 Stations jpdm Railways 3492 January 14th, 2020 02:50 PM
Cebu LRT | Length: 21 kms | 16 Stations advisionem Railways 680 December 23rd, 2019 11:55 AM
ALEXANDRIA | Alexandria Regional Metro | Line 1 | Abuqir-Kilo 21 | 43km (Phase 1-3) | 33 stations | Proposed egypt69 Transport & Infrastructure Projects | المشاريع التحتية و النقل 17 November 4th, 2014 12:45 PM


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:11 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2020 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us