PAVI-LRT6 | Length: 19km| 7 Stations - Page 4 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Railways

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old September 27th, 2018, 01:25 PM   #61
jp1032

Likes (Received): 3177

sino ba kasi nakaisip ng LRT6 na pangalan sa line na ito. Another extension lang ito ng Line-1.
jp1032 está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 27th, 2018, 01:32 PM   #62
Meh

Likes (Received): 903

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1032 View Post
sino ba kasi nakaisip ng LRT6 na pangalan sa line na ito. Another extension lang ito ng Line-1.

Ang "original" Line 6 diba yung Line 1 SEP, tapos eto dapat separate line.
1100 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2018, 02:32 AM   #63
ejlopez

Likes (Received): 2

SPECIAL BID BULLETIN LRT 6 - DOTR WEBSITE

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W2n...doNMA5y2L/view

skylander13 liked this post
ejlopez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 29th, 2018, 06:47 AM   #64
kakangjonel

Likes (Received): 569

does this mean that LRT line 6 project will not continue anymore because of termination of bidding process stated on the letter?
kakangjonel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 29th, 2018, 10:36 AM   #65
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea

Likes (Received): 682

siguro temporary shelved ?? ROW issue na naman nakita ko sa PDF
Old November 30th, 2018, 03:13 AM   #66
RedZitti

Likes (Received): 160

Let's hope that it's just a temporary setback. Aguinalado HW are too much congested and need's a railway like LRT6.

ROW's are torn among the roses, it's always the primary cause of delays.

RedZitti no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2018, 04:02 AM   #67
jp1032

Iextend na lang nila ang LRT1 para wala ng transfer pa ng line. Bakit pa kasi chinopchop kung pede naman iextend
Old November 30th, 2018, 04:32 AM   #68
[email protected]
Philippine Forum Mod

Likes (Received): 5674

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1032 View Post
Iextend na lang nila ang LRT1 para wala ng transfer pa ng line. Bakit pa kasi chinopchop kung pede naman iextend
This!!!! TBH I'm glad LRT6 was cancelled. Joseph Emilio Aguinaldo Abaya ruined it by making it a separate, stand alone line, instead of extending LRT1, even if Ayala wins the bidding for LRT6! Joseph Emilio Aguinaldo Abaya is THAT EVIL as inconvenience to the public is his ultimate goal!

LRT6 needs to be rethink and if need be, maybe it can be integrated with a PNR Line that is being built under Digong's BUILD BUILD BUILD program instead of the now ruined LRT1.

In any case, I am now closing the thread until it gets revived. No point continuing on.

"The best solution all over the world, time tested, safe, no pollution, is still the use of the train system." - Ms. Elvira Medina, Nat'l Center for Commuter Safety and Protection
queetz@home no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2019, 03:13 PM   #69
[email protected]
Philippine Forum Mod

Likes (Received): 5674

A "modified" LRT6 is pending approval so I will reopen this thread for now.

From the MRT-10 thread...

Quote:
Investment council to decide on 13 unsolicited proposals by 2019 —PPP Center

The Investment Coordination Committee (ICC) will decide on at least 13 unsolicited project proposals next year, the Public-Private Partnership (PPP) Center said Thursday.

The decision would simply revolve on which of the projects to drop, or pursue, PPP Executive Director Ferdinand Pecson said.

“We’d like to see the decision on these projects next year,” he told reporters in a press conference in Quezon City.

The unsolicited proposals include five airport projects, five rail projects, and three other projects in different sectors.

Meanwhile, the five rail projects include:
  • Davao Monorail Project of Udenna Corp.
  • East-West Rail project of East-West Rail Transit Corp.
  • Metro Rail Transit (MRT) 10 of C5 Mass Transit Corp. Ltd.
  • Fort Bonifacio-Makati Sky Train of Infracorp Development Inc.
  • Modified Light Rail Transit Line 6 (LRT-6) Project of Prime Asset Ventures Inc.

"The best solution all over the world, time tested, safe, no pollution, is still the use of the train system." - Ms. Elvira Medina, Nat'l Center for Commuter Safety and Protection

dipdown, thepromulgator liked this post
queetz@home no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 8th, 2019, 07:31 AM   #70
ejlopez

Likes (Received): 2

PPP FILES, MODIFIED LRT 6 BY Prime Asset Ventures Inc. (PAVI)
ejlopez no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2019, 04:59 PM   #71
itsMRT2
BANNED

Likes (Received): 103

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
This!!!! TBH I'm glad LRT6 was cancelled. Joseph Emilio Aguinaldo Abaya ruined it by making it a separate, stand alone line, instead of extending LRT1, even if Ayala wins the bidding for LRT6! Joseph Emilio Aguinaldo Abaya is THAT EVIL as inconvenience to the public is his ultimate goal!

LRT6 needs to be rethink and if need be, maybe it can be integrated with a PNR Line that is being built under Digong's BUILD BUILD BUILD program instead of the now ruined LRT1.

In any case, I am now closing the thread until it gets revived. No point continuing on.
Now it makes more sense. To clarify what this "modified" mean:

>I went to DOTr before and saw the internal masterplanned 10 Lines and extensions for railways in Metro Manila. I thought back then that their maps were wrong as it didn't make sense why Line 6 turned to Alabang-Zapote Road. They told me that this is indeed correct and as planned. Line 6 is to be a separate line and Lines 1 and 6 will merely have an interchange station at Niog instead.

>The Unsolicited Proposal for Line 6 is submitted by Prime Assets Venture Incorporated, A Manny Villar owned group.

>The Alabang-Zapote Road from end-to-end has so many Villar properties such as Vista Mall Las Piñas and StarMall Alabang. This is not yet counting the numerous Camella homes and Las Piñas being the political homebase of the Villar family

Therefore what they meant by "modified" here is making Line 6 turn right to Alabang-Zapote Road and meet with the PNR at Alabang Station behind StarMall Alabang.

Smells like another C-5 Extension in the making eh?

mdalea liked this post
itsMRT2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 21st, 2019, 09:34 PM   #72
NicknameForLife
Registered Filipino

Likes (Received): 521

ganda sana ng plan kasi notorious ang traffic dyan sa Alabang-Zapote road kaso... si Villar pala nagpropose. Yikes

dipdown liked this post
NicknameForLife no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 01:11 AM   #73
jp1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicknameForLife View Post
ganda sana ng plan kasi notorious ang traffic dyan sa Alabang-Zapote road kaso... si Villar pala nagpropose. Yikes
Wala naman problema dyan basta maraming commuter ang maseserve. Hindi lang Villar properties makikinabang kundi pati ibang individual. Sobrang hirap kaya ng commute dyan sa Alabang Zapote.

evilgenius15, kamehameha liked this post
Old January 22nd, 2019, 11:04 AM   #74
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea

kala ko alabang -sangley
Old January 22nd, 2019, 02:30 PM   #75
kaboomerangle
urban roamer

Likes (Received): 100

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsMRT2 View Post
Now it makes more sense. To clarify what this "modified" mean:

>I went to DOTr before and saw the internal masterplanned 10 Lines and extensions for railways in Metro Manila. I thought back then that their maps were wrong as it didn't make sense why Line 6 turned to Alabang-Zapote Road. They told me that this is indeed correct and as planned. Line 6 is to be a separate line and Lines 1 and 6 will merely have an interchange station at Niog instead.

>The Unsolicited Proposal for Line 6 is submitted by Prime Assets Venture Incorporated, A Manny Villar owned group.

>The Alabang-Zapote Road from end-to-end has so many Villar properties such as Vista Mall Las Piñas and StarMall Alabang. This is not yet counting the numerous Camella homes and Las Piñas being the political homebase of the Villar family

Therefore what they meant by "modified" here is making Line 6 turn right to Alabang-Zapote Road and meet with the PNR at Alabang Station behind StarMall Alabang.

Smells like another C-5 Extension in the making eh?
If I may ask, does Line 6 still terminate at Dasmariñas?

In any case, I actually think it's a good idea for this line to serve the Alabang-Zapote Road corridor. I have friends in the area who lament the traffic there and I think a mass transit line there is sorely needed.

Which reminds me, I think there was a provision for a possible short transit line plying Alabang-Zapote Road. I may have seen it around here but I can't remember now.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 02:59 PM   #76
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea

ito sabi sa PPP site

Quote:
Project Brief
Implementing Agency
Department of Transportation (DOTr)

Project Description
The project involves the construction, operation and maintenance of an approximately 23.5 km. Light Rail Transit System, consisting of nine (9) stations that will extend the LRT-1 Extension Project from Niog in Bacoor to Governor’s Drive in Dasmarinas traversing Bacoor, Imus and Dasmarinas Cities, all in the Province of Cavite.
PPP website

Englehart no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 22nd, 2019, 03:13 PM   #77
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaboomerangle View Post

In any case, I actually think it's a good idea for this line to serve the Alabang-Zapote Road corridor. I have friends in the area who lament the traffic there and I think a mass transit line there is sorely needed.

Which reminds me, I think there was a provision for a possible short transit line plying Alabang-Zapote Road. I may have seen it around here but I can't remember now.
baka sa JICA draft report doon ko rin yung nakita alabang to sangley yung ruta thou draft lang
Old January 22nd, 2019, 04:47 PM   #78
itsMRT2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Englehart View Post
ito sabi sa PPP site

PPP website
Probably their info is outdated. Not unless its DOTr who posted it directly, this is probably just a carry-over of the description for the original solicited PPP for Line 6.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 04:49 PM   #79
itsMRT2
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaboomerangle View Post

Yes, the Southern terminus will still be at Dasmariñas

Yes and like the LRT1-MRT3 Monorail before it, the government decided to absorb the route ala Line 1 NEP instead which makes more sense tbh.
Old January 22nd, 2019, 05:15 PM   #80
Englehart
Air, Road, Rail and Sea

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsMRT2 View Post
Probably their info is outdated. Not unless its DOTr who posted it directly, this is probably just a carry-over of the description for the original solicited PPP for Line 6.
previous one is 7 stations this one is 9 stationsmakes wonder saan ang daan nito?
Advertisement