Entrepreneuriat - Page 26 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > Southern Africa > République Démocratique du Congo > Economic and Business

Economic and Business Discussion for the Republic of the Congo

Old September 8th, 2016, 05:50 PM   #501
kinkiesse

Likes (Received): 1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umoja View Post
No...that's means we'll treat English, French and so on...as a foreign language.....

You mean a foreign language which acts as your secondary language.....?
kinkiesse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 10th, 2016, 04:34 AM   #502
kuyuman81

Likes (Received): 147

ETEYA BISO:the black man with money!

Frank Bruno:Went from multimillionaire living in a super mansion to a broken man living in a small caravan.After his English wife kicked him out their mansion ,he went mad and was sequestered in a mental hospital.

Riddic bowe:Went from a multimillionaire lifestyle to signing autographs in an amusement park to fill the fridge.

Mike Tyson deserted mansion:Couldnt cope with taxes and maintenance costs.

These guys had small change compared to a guy like warren buffet,yet they lived like billionaires.

Warren Buffet house:The guy is worth over 70 billions of dollars ,yet he lives the most modest life you can imagine.

Zuckerberg car:Worth over 30 billions of dollars ,yet drive a simple car!

kuyuman81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2016, 07:01 AM   #503
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.

Likes (Received): 5959

Why did you have to find a better example of Whites, compared to a bad example of black? that makes no sense.

First of all Boxer/footballers, Artists/Musicians ect barely have even a basic education and vast majority of them are from very poor backgrounds.

It would be better if you compared a self made businessman to another self made businessman.....athlete to athlete etc...

Umoja liked this post
BUTEMBO21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2016, 06:35 PM   #504
kuyuman81

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTEMBO21 View Post
Why did you have to find a better example of Whites, compared to a bad example of black? that makes no sense.

First of all Boxer/footballers, Artists/Musicians ect barely have even a basic education and vast majority of them are from very poor backgrounds.

It would be better if you compared a self made businessman to another self made businessman.....athlete to athlete etc...
Whether they are self-made men,sportmen or artists,black people have ,on average,the same attitudes when they have money or fame :They like to show off!Our culture of mabangas come to my mind!
When you listen to white music,you will never hear about people being worshiped coz they have money or fame,but when you hear rap,african music,etc it is all about "I have this""I am the king","the bill gates of this".

We are the poorest race on earth,yet we behave as if we own something substantial.In france Chineses are 1000times richer than Africans,yet you never hear them making noise .It is this poverty mentality and nouveaux-riches attitude I wanted to address in that post.
Old September 11th, 2016, 06:45 PM   #505
kuyuman81

INTERVIEWER:
Why are blacks so behind Economically?
JEWISH LEADER:
The only thing blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth.
The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We the Jews build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow; "He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do succeed" 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.
Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.
Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters. They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad, go for medical treatment abroad etc instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.
Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.
Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.
Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industralize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.
INTERVIEWER:
What is your thought on failure of blacks after 150yrs?
JEWISH LEADER:
Well, nothing is ever the blackman's fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption. His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.
INTERVIEWER:
So what can blacks do to liberate themselves
JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

Old September 11th, 2016, 06:56 PM   #506
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.

Being the poorest race does not legitmize the comparison.....A Sportsman is employed by a businessman.....A businessman pays a Sportasman and by the businessman's rules.....so a comparison is just senseless.....even within the same race it makes zero sense.

As far as business goes itself....Black people in general are the most desorganized community and that is why they are the poorest.....Europeans created a mess which they lefus in 50 years and we cannot even fix it.
Old September 11th, 2016, 11:15 PM   #507
Karavia

Likes (Received): 1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyuman81 View Post
INTERVIEWER:
Why are blacks so behind Economically?
JEWISH LEADER:
The only thing blacks understand is Consumption. Blacks don't understand the importance of creating and building wealth.
The fundamental rule is to keep your money within your racial group. We the Jews build Jewish business, hire Jewish, buy Jewish and spend Jewish. There is nothing wrong with that but it is a basic rule blacks cannot comprehend and follow; "He kills his fellow blacks daily instead of wanting to see his fellow black do succeed" 93% of blacks killed in America are by other blacks.
Their leaders steal from their people and send the money back to their colonial master from whom they borrow the same money from.
Every successful black want to spend his money in the country of his colonial masters. They go on holiday abroad, buy houses abroad, school abroad, go for medical treatment abroad etc instead of spending this money in their own country to benefit their people.
Statistics show that the Jew's money exchanges hands 18 times before leaving his community while for blacks it is probably a maximum of once or even zero.
Only 6% of black money goes back into their community. This is why Jews are at the top and blacks are at the bottom of every ladder of society.
Instead of buying Louis Vuitton, Hermes, expensive cars, shoes, houses, dresses etc, blacks could industralize Africa, build banks and get rid of colonial institutions by putting them out of business.
INTERVIEWER:
What is your thought on failure of blacks after 150yrs?
JEWISH LEADER:
Well, nothing is ever the blackman's fault. His compulsive habit of killing his own, compulsive material consumption. His inability to build businesses or preserve wealth are usually somebody else's fault.
INTERVIEWER:
So what can blacks do to liberate themselves
JEWISH LEADER: Blacks must take responsibility. Blacks must unite. And vehemently fight corrupt leaders who run down their country and run to IMF as though IMF is Father Christmas.

Listen to Dr Umar Johnson

newkin liked this post
Karavia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2016, 12:46 PM   #508
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.

Edication which is based on beleivinhh instead of thinking is one of the failures which much of this country lacks.

The Universities are supposed to produce people who bring solutions to local problems.
Old September 12th, 2016, 05:59 PM   #509
Karavia

Quote:
Edication which is based on beleivinhh instead of thinking is one of the failures which much of this country lacks.

The Universities are supposed to produce people who bring solutions to local problems.
To assume that, it means you have develop it but we didn't; we have our own issues but we trying solutions of others. That's why we have been able to repeat that our ancestors were Gallic.

BUTEMBO21 liked this post
Old September 12th, 2016, 07:47 PM   #510
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karavia View Post
To assume that, it means you have develop it but we didn't; we have our own issues but we trying solutions of others. That's why we have been able to repeat that our ancestors were Gallic.
Yeah, we have to reconstruction the education...instead of keep on teaching Greek, Chinese, Babylon, Napoleon histories, .
I bet only a few Katangais know who Msiri was or very few Congolese know who Kimbangu was, but almost everyone can tell you who Napoleon was.
We never had a written history, that was a bad thing...I do not know much about the Masks that Europeans tole and went to store them in their museums etc......I think we lost so much history related to those masks.

We have to rebuild with whatever we have left before its too late.
Its one of the reasons why Im very pro decentralization, because it would allow provinces to build own universities (as some provinces have been trying to do) where histories of local communities can be tought, have history writers, local researchers etc......The policy of having to go to UNILU and UNIKIN only is really sad.,,,these 2 themselves need absolute reforms anyways.
Old September 12th, 2016, 08:35 PM   #511
Karavia

Quote:
Yeah, we have to reconstruction the education...instead of keep on teaching Greek, Chinese, Babylon, Napoleon histories, .
I bet only a few Katangais know who Msiri was or very few Congolese know who Kimbangu was, but almost everyone can tell you who Napoleon was.
We never had a written history, that was a bad thing...I do not know much about the Masks that Europeans tole and went to store them in their museums etc......I think we lost so much history related to those masks.

We have to rebuild with whatever we have left before its too late.
Its one of the reasons why Im very pro decentralization, because it would allow provinces to build own universities (as some provinces have been trying to do) where histories of local communities can be tought, have history writers, local researchers etc......The policy of having to go to UNILU and UNIKIN only is really sad.,,,these 2 themselves need absolute reforms anyways.

This is what they want you to think & then you become a believer! False, we had/have writings. In our paradigm symbolism is very important, we represent things/ideas. Read the chart of Mande (Kourougan Fouga 1236 A.C >> 40 articles), this text could have been used as a base for the constitution of all african nations but instead we have preferred to continue with the ones of oppressors...

C'est pour cela que le renaissance de l'Afrique ne se fera que si on retourne à nos humanités fondamentales, parce que lorsqu'on parle de renaissance c'est avant tout culturelle, nous devons consulter nos cultures, les étudier pour nourrir notre imaginaire et donc créer, proposer des solutions.

La nature est la plus grande université! Le symbolisme, la spiritualité (science) nos ancêtres nous ont laissés l'essentiel, il suffit de s'y intéresser.

Last edited by Karavia; September 12th, 2016 at 09:41 PM.
Old September 12th, 2016, 09:54 PM   #512
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.

Quote:
This is what they want you to think & then you become a believer! False, we had/have writings. In our paradigm symbolism is very important, we represent things/ideas. Read the chart of Mande (Kourougan Fouga 1236 A.C >> 40 articles), this text could I serve as a base for the constitution of all african nations but instead we have preferred to continue with the ones of oppressors...

C'est pour cela que le renaissance de l'Afrique ne se fera que si on retourne à nos humanités fondamentales, parce que lorsqu'on parle de renaissance c'est avant tout culturelle, nous devons consulter nos cultures, les étudier pour nourrir notre imaginaire et donc créer, proposer des solutions.

La nature est la plus grande université! Le symbolisme, la spiritualité (science) nos ancêtres nous ont laissés l'essentiel, il suffit de s'y intéresser.
Totally agree.

I used to look and read about Kiongo, Kuba, Lunda, etc empires I came across certain very interesting facts that caught my interests such as military , political, administrative etc organization over vast land spaces...apparently Kongo and Lunda empires had federal or decentralized systems, governors, Mayor etc and when I look at the mess/desordre we are in today, its very sad...obviously you see this desordres we are in today, you realize how much has been lost and all the de-orientation we suffer from.

Years ago, I asked my grandpa about why in Beni, Butembo and many villages up north of the province built en ordre,,,he told me its a practice from the kingdom before the colonial era..but said it was preserved.
There are other things such as community initiatives where students, teachers and parents all contributes to build a school, a neighborhood clinic et....these types of initiatives are common in the community
Those who are rich (commercents etc ) have un devoir to contribute to community development.

Its when I started to ralize that we have lost many other positive aspects of socity development and organizational skills.

In the Nade social structure...1. King..2. Soldiers..3..Farmers and 4 and last Commercents....I asked my grandpa why Commercents last...he said because most of them did not own land for farming, so they were considered low class and that is what triggered the culture of them having to contribute to communiies so they can get some respect.

Last edited by BUTEMBO21; September 12th, 2016 at 10:02 PM.
Old September 12th, 2016, 10:28 PM   #513
Karavia

Quote:
Totally agree.

I used to look and read about Kiongo, Kuba, Lunda, etc empires I came across certain very interesting facts that caught my interests such as military , political, administrative etc organization over vast land spaces...apparently Kongo and Lunda empires had federal or decentralized systems, governors, Mayor etc and when I look at the mess/desordre we are in today, its very sad...obviously you see this desordres we are in today, you realize how much has been lost and all the de-orientation we suffer from.

Years ago, I asked my grandpa about why in Beni, Butembo and many villages up north of the province built en ordre,,,he told me its a practice from the kingdom before the colonial era..but said it was preserved.
There are other things such as community initiatives where students, teachers and parents all contributes to build a school, a neighborhood clinic et....these types of initiatives are common in the community
Those who are rich (commercents etc ) have un devoir to contribute to community development.

Its when I started to ralize that we have lost many other positive aspects of socity development and organizational skills.

In the Nade social structure...1. King..2. Soldiers..3..Farmers and 4 and last Commercents....I asked my grandpa why Commercents last...he said because most of them did not own land for farming, so they were considered low class and that is what triggered the culture of them having to contribute to communiies so they can get some respect.
En Afrique avant les arabes, il n'y avait pas d'esclavage, il y avait des captifs de guerres et quand on s'emparait d'un village la première des choses qu'on faisait, c'était aller rendre hommage aux ancêtres du village conquis. Quand on avait conquis un village, un captif pouvait devenir roi (Diarra Ngolo). Notre système traditionnel est fédérateur.

Quand tu prends l'histoire de l'empire Manden, du point de vue politique, stratégie militaire, spiritualité et organisation sociale, c'est une mine d'or (Soundiata keita, Soumangourou Kanté, les Dogon, Kankou Moussa) tout ce beau monde a vécu à la même époque, les décisions que chacun a pris est riche d'enseignement!!!

Alors imagines dans quelle désolation se sont retrouvés nos rois, dignitaires, notables lorsque les colons ont placés à leur tête quelqu'un qui hiérarchiquement était plus bas qu'eux?!
Et ceci n'est pas anodin, parce que quand les exemples des aînés (Jacob) à qui on prend le droit d'aînesse ou lorsque Dieu préfère un cadet (Abel) à son frère ainé (Caïn) ou encore le cadet (Joseph) qui sauve sa famille, les enfants seront les premiers, et que chez nous l'aîné est l'aîné et le cadet et le cadet, mais on vous dit ne vous en faites pas, vous aurez tous ça au paradis, apprenez à vous rabaisser, Dieu aime ça LOL!!!!

Last edited by Karavia; September 12th, 2016 at 10:57 PM.
Old September 13th, 2016, 06:29 PM   #514
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.

With that said....I think we need to find ways to ReInvent ourself..Looking backto the ancestrors cannot be the only way out. considering the world of today is complettly different from the old world in many respects.

The world of today is much bigger, way to many people, vast urban centers, very competitive, very fast etc... Therefore we must learn new ways of how to deal with today's realities.

After all, development is all about "Social Securoty, Social Well being" and i feel that Many Congolese do not understand nor do they know what they need to do, many do not even want to learn.
They purprosely choose to make their lves very hard.

Last edited by BUTEMBO21; September 13th, 2016 at 06:38 PM.
Old September 13th, 2016, 08:23 PM   #515
Karavia

Quote:
With that said....I think we need to find ways to ReInvent ourself..Looking backto the ancestrors cannot be the only way out. considering the world of today is complettly different from the old world in many respects.

The world of today is much bigger, way to many people, vast urban centers, very competitive, very fast etc... Therefore we must learn new ways of how to deal with today's realities.

After all, development is all about "Social Securoty, Social Well being" and i feel that Many Congolese do not understand nor do they know what they need to do, many do not even want to learn.
They purprosely choose to make their lves very hard.
To return to the origin is the first step & not negotiable!

How do you create? C'est l'imaginaire it means you are inspired by thing that belong to a specific culture. Si ton imaginaire est nourri d'histoire, d'esthétique, de philosophe, sociologie autre que celui de la culture dont tu appartiens tu ne produiras que ce que t'as appris. C'est ça qui distingue une architecture européen d'une architecture japonaise, une table européenne d'une table orientale ou même dans la même culture les époques ou mouvements (baroque, classique, rococo, etc..) tu fais cette différence parce qu'il y a des règles qui "régissent" ces mouvements. You recycle, you bring your touch. Si tu connais ta culture, tu t'inspires d'elle, tu puises dedans. C'est pour cela qu'aujourd'hui l'Africain a du mal à créer des choses originales parce qu'il ne maitrise pas sa propre culture, il a été formé chez l'autre, pour que ça soit acceptable il faut ça ressemble à ce qui se fait en Occident. Si tu parles le français parfaitement sans ton accent maternel, juste le fait d'imiter t'es considéré comme "intelligent"

Par exemple, les maisons avaient des portes basses pour la simple raison que si un envahisseur entre dans la maison, il doit s'abaisser et entrer sa tête en premier donc ça permet aux habitants de cette maison de réagir quand il est dans une position de "faiblesse".
On a dit encore à cause de la chaleur, les ouvertures larges étaient proscrites à la place on avait des petites fenêtres.
C'est ça ton histoire que tu peux raconter et défendre, tu connais les raisons, tu en connais les avantages et les désavantages et donc tu t'en inspires

Dans notre paradigme nous avons une représentation circulaire, arrondie des choses, les formes droites ne sont pas dans la nature, comme nos ancêtres s'inspiraient de la nature, toutes leurs reproductions étaient le reflet de la nature.

Un masque n'était pas un objet de décoration chez les Africains, c'est un objet rituel donc tu dois pouvoir l'identifier et en connaître la fonction.

Il y a bien sûr une grande différence entre ceux créent et ceux qui exécutent, la majorité d'entre nous est dans la deuxième catégorie, des exécutants parce que l'école nous a formé ainsi. Reproduire une voiture, un ordinateur c'est à la porté de tous parce qu'on parle de technicité et toutes les nations en sont capable.

Last edited by Karavia; September 13th, 2016 at 11:21 PM.
Old September 13th, 2016, 09:10 PM   #516
Karavia

Pour illustrer l'imaginaire et le besoin de retour à nos humanités fondamentales, regardez cette vidéo, ce sont des enfants et si depuis leur enfance ils ont ça en tête, comment se construire une image positive de soi?

Old September 14th, 2016, 04:06 AM   #517
kuyuman81

Quote:
Listen to Dr Umar Johnson

This guy is no different from Farrakhan.Farrakhan has been head of the nation of islam for over 40years,blaming everybody from jews,whites,chineses...etc..for African-American problems,yet he has nothing to show for the 40years he spent as a leader of black America.No factories,no shopping malls,no banks,etc......Nothing.He has made the nation of islam a family business where his sons and daughters get the most important jobs.Black people like leaders who talk too much and do little.We cant move forward if we keep blaming other people for our present state.I don't know why chineses or Indians who were colonized as much as Africans don't spend their time blaming the white man for all the ills in their communities.Maybe coz they are busy outsmarting the white man.People like this guy and Farrakhan are demagogue and master manipulators who play on people emotions for their own sake.Why cant this guy starts by building a business,give people jobs,teaching by example?
He is not saying anything new.What he is saying as been already said by way too many people(Marcus garvey,malcom x,.........).That is more than enough!
Lets be like chineses:Lets talk less and do more!

isiris liked this post
Old September 14th, 2016, 01:39 PM   #518
Karavia

Quote:
This guy is no different from Farrakhan.
I have to disagree, he's Umar Johnson, pan africanist vs Farrakhan, leader of Nation of Islam. Their philosophy is not the same they are fighting the same system with different tools.

Quote:
Farrakhan has been head of the nation of islam for over 40years,blaming everybody from jews,whites,chineses...etc..for African-American problems,yet he has nothing to show for the 40years he spent as a leader of black America.No factories,no shopping malls,no banks,etc......Nothing.He has made the nation of islam a family business where his sons and daughters get the most important jobs.
A 5 millions restaurant & bakery (Salaam restaurant & bakery) in Chicago.
Comme l'a dit le professeur Nzamujo, il faut réunir ceux qui ont les idées, ceux qui ont les bras et ceux qui ont l'argent au même endroit pour que nos projets prennent corps.

Quote:
Black people like leaders who talk too much and do little.
You don't have to follow him but this fight is collective (black fight), you need to ask yourself why till today we still need black opinion leaders in America? Why till today we need a black school in America? Why people can buy Yeezy, Jordan shoes and unable go fund a school? Education is the most important because when you gain your freedom you need to know what to do with this freedom. What is the link between all blacks around the world?

Quote:
We cant move forward if we keep blaming other people for our present state.I don't know why chineses or Indians who were colonized as much as Africans don't spend their time blaming the white man for all the ills in their communities.
You can't propose solution without identify problems. We are formatted to believe that western system is best than ours so you can't propose to someone who owns a master degree a simple solution without comparing the two systems & break it down for him. Same for people who believe in Jesus, go talk to them about Nicea council.

Quote:
Maybe coz they are busy outsmarting the white man.People like this guy and Farrakhan are demagogue and master manipulators who play on people emotions for their own sake.Why cant this guy starts by building a business,give people jobs,teaching by example?
http://drumarjohnsonschool.com

In 2013, he asked a gofundme to raise originally 2 millions (figures changed after), do you think he made it? As he's explained, after protest what's next? #Je suisBeni#; #JesuisBoshab# after...

I know now he's thinking to bring the school in Africa instead of America

Quote:
He is not saying anything new.What he is saying as been already said by way too many people(Marcus garvey,malcom x,.........).That is more than enough!
I didn't see Marcus Garvey in a school program so enough for who? Education being the key, why do a black history month exists in some states (not all) in USA? If some brothers & sisters didn't spend their time to enlighten others despite the mockery, marginalization, etc... I won't know anything, I have a lot respect for them.
Old September 14th, 2016, 03:03 PM   #519
Karavia

« Le cosmopolitisme détruit notre civilisation grâce à la musique nègre* », par Henry de Lesquen.

Kery James feat Lino & Youssoupha répondent avec l'arme qu'ils ont, à savoir le RAP. Le poète noir ne tire pas à blanc...

Last edited by Karavia; September 14th, 2016 at 03:08 PM.
Old September 14th, 2016, 07:58 PM   #520
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.

Quote:
To return to the origin is the first step & not negotiable!
I know its non negotiable.

My view is that, origins can't be the only option.
There has to be an additional way which will strengthen the origins..

We must not stay behind other Africans socio economically and militarily.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement