Entrepreneuriat - Page 27 - SkyscraperCity
 

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > Southern Africa > République Démocratique du Congo > Economic and Business

Economic and Business Discussion for the Republic of the Congo


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old September 14th, 2016, 08:13 PM   #521
Karavia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brussels
Posts: 3,474
Likes (Received): 1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTEMBO21 View Post
I know its non negotiable.

My view is that, origins can't be the only option.
There has to be an additional way which will strengthen the origins..

We must not stay behind other Africans socio economically and militarily.
Can you explain what means origin for you? What do you mean by " not stay behind other Africans..."?
__________________
You can defy the elements of your environment & use your mind as your weapon
Karavia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old September 14th, 2016, 08:30 PM   #522
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.
 
BUTEMBO21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Under the Sun and the Moon
Posts: 43,996
Likes (Received): 5959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karavia View Post
Can you explain what means origin for you? What do you mean by " not stay behind other Africans..."?
Cusoms, and traditions. That includes names and languages.




.
BUTEMBO21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 09:31 PM   #523
Karavia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brussels
Posts: 3,474
Likes (Received): 1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTEMBO21 View Post
Cusoms, and traditions. That includes names and languages .
Here is a full definition

Quote:
1: ancestry, parentage
2 a : rise, beginning, or derivation from a source
b : the point at which something begins or rises or from which it derives <the origin of the custom>; also : something that creates, causes, or gives rise to another <a spring is the origin of the brook>
3: the more fixed, central, or larger attachment of a muscle
4: the intersection of coordinate axes
Origin is the starting point, it's just a simple logic. If you lose something you don't go where you never been instead you go back where you come from >> just logic!

When you hear something, the smart thing to do is to check the source, again just logic!

It's like an OS for a computer

Can you share the other options?
__________________
You can defy the elements of your environment & use your mind as your weapon

Last edited by Karavia; September 14th, 2016 at 09:45 PM.
Karavia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old September 14th, 2016, 09:47 PM   #524
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.
 
BUTEMBO21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Under the Sun and the Moon
Posts: 43,996
Likes (Received): 5959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karavia View Post
Here is a full definition



Origin is the starting point, it's just a simple logic. If you lose something you don't go where you never been instead you go back where you come from >> just logic!

When you hear something, the smart thing to do is to check the source, again just logic!

Can you share the other options?
The other Options are.

1. Building a Nation State out of the current multi culture Union that is DRC. to strengthen Unity of the Union.
2. Learning certain elements which can make us stronger...Others meaning West, Asins.
BUTEMBO21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 10:17 PM   #525
Karavia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brussels
Posts: 3,474
Likes (Received): 1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTEMBO21 View Post
The other Options are.

1. Building a Nation State out of the current multi culture Union that is DRC. to strengthen Unity of the Union.
We have nations & to make it a federation like USA we must share common interests & history, something we can only get in our past, before the invaders.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTEMBO21 View Post
2. Learning certain elements which can make us stronger...Others meaning West, Asins.
Make us stronger? Up till now did anything we have learnt from them has made us stronger than them? Please advise
__________________
You can defy the elements of your environment & use your mind as your weapon
Karavia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 10:24 PM   #526
kuyuman81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 273
Likes (Received): 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karavia View Post
« Le cosmopolitisme détruit notre civilisation grâce à la musique nègre* », par Henry de Lesquen.

Kery James feat Lino & Youssoupha répondent avec l'arme qu'ils ont, à savoir le RAP. Le poète noir ne tire pas à blanc...

There is a lot of hypocrisy with these rappers,whether French or americans.They preach one thing and they practice something else.9 out 10 guys are dating white or mixed-race girls,yet they will claim that cosmopolitism aint good.In all these rap videos,how many time will see black girls playing the lead role?In that respect,they are as worst as the worst racist executives at Hollywood,yet they complain of racism day in dayout
Black rappers are the most color-strucked and hypocrite people you can imagine.For them,black militantism is just a marketing tool to attract white mainstream attention and sell records.After all,more than 80% of people who buy rap records are yound whites.You cant bite the hand that feed you!
I have nothing against people living their lives the way they want and dating who they want ,but if you preach something,you must lead by example
__________________

isiris, Dituengi liked this post
kuyuman81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 14th, 2016, 11:05 PM   #527
Karavia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brussels
Posts: 3,474
Likes (Received): 1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyuman81 View Post
There is a lot of hypocrisy with these rappers,whether French or americans.They preach one thing and they practice something else.9 out 10 guys are dating white or mixed-race girls,yet they will claim that cosmopolitism aint good.In all these rap videos,how many time will see black girls playing the lead role?In that respect,they are as worst as the worst racist executives at Hollywood,yet they complain of racism day in dayout
Black rappers are the most color-strucked and hypocrite people you can imagine.For them,black militantism is just a marketing tool to attract white mainstream attention and sell records.After all,more than 80% of people who buy rap records are yound whites.You cant bite the hand that feed you!
I have nothing against people living their lives the way they want and dating who they want ,but if you preach something,you must lead by example
I posted a video of one rapper who is responding to a candidate to the French presidential election 2017. The message of Lesquen is: he will ban ****** music from radio/television & Kery James & friends are just responding to this attack because they are rapper, this is their livelihood, their art, etc...

We must not generalize!

Kery is rapper so we are not going to ask him to build school, Umar Johnson is a psychiatrist, we are going to ask him to build mall or factories to be relevant. Because most of the time, we spend too much energy to looking for mistakes instead of maybe better ourself or helping the ones who criticize.
__________________
You can defy the elements of your environment & use your mind as your weapon

Last edited by Karavia; September 14th, 2016 at 11:13 PM.
Karavia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 01:02 AM   #528
kuyuman81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 273
Likes (Received): 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karavia View Post
I posted a video of one rapper who is responding to a candidate to the French presidential election 2017. The message of Lesquen is: he will ban ****** music from radio/television & Kery James & friends are just responding to this attack because they are rapper, this is their livelihood, their art, etc...

We must not generalize!

Kery is rapper so we are not going to ask him to build school, Umar Johnson is a psychiatrist, we are going to ask him to build mall or factories to be relevant. Because most of the time, we spend too much energy to looking for mistakes instead of maybe better ourself or helping the ones who criticize.
I see what you are coming from,but I just wanted to point out these black rappers hypocrisy.When they get rejected by white mainstream society,they become militants,but when they get accepted by whites,they become the biggest uncle toms you can get.Nobody is asking to do anything for black people,but they should stop playing the race card when it suits them coz they can be as bigoted as the worst white racists.If they get ban,I wont cry for that.It is a private affair between them and their whites sponsors!
As for Dr Umar Johnson,he puts himself forward to do things and ask people to give money for that.He is therefore accountable for the amount of money he received.According to what I have read,he doesn't take too well people questioning his integrity and ability to deliver


Last edited by kuyuman81; September 15th, 2016 at 01:03 AM. Reason: correction
kuyuman81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 01:52 AM   #529
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.
 
BUTEMBO21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Under the Sun and the Moon
Posts: 43,996
Likes (Received): 5959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karavia View Post
We have nations & to make it a federation like USA we must share common interests & history, something we can only get in our past, before the invaders.
US is only 1 of the very diverse Federal Nation states.

There are many diverse federal nation states.





Quote:
Make us stronger? Up till now did anything we have learnt from them has made us stronger than them? Please advise
We haven't learned anything serious.
BUTEMBO21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 02:53 AM   #530
kinkiesse
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 2,465
Likes (Received): 1310

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyuman81 View Post
There is a lot of hypocrisy with these rappers,whether French or americans.They preach one thing and they practice something else.9 out 10 guys are dating white or mixed-race girls,yet they will claim that cosmopolitism aint good.In all these rap videos,how many time will see black girls playing the lead role?In that respect,they are as worst as the worst racist executives at Hollywood,yet they complain of racism day in dayout
Black rappers are the most color-strucked and hypocrite people you can imagine.For them,black militantism is just a marketing tool to attract white mainstream attention and sell records.After all,more than 80% of people who buy rap records are yound whites.You cant bite the hand that feed you!
I have nothing against people living their lives the way they want and dating who they want ,but if you preach something,you must lead by example

Black americans have no other choice but to try to live in unity with the whites Americans (of course whites who are decent and respect other cultures within America)....there are always going to be white extremists and racists....that's for sure but must foster to live with whites that are progressive in their thinking such as many democrats and white socialists..


Regarding bad cops, must work to upgrade training and strong laws to put racist cops in jail


After all, they have to share the same space as Americans.. Like it or not, the USA is a multicultural society with many Latinos, Asians besides whites and blacks...
kinkiesse no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 03:35 AM   #531
Karavia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brussels
Posts: 3,474
Likes (Received): 1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyuman81 View Post
As for Dr Umar Johnson,he puts himself forward to do things and ask people to give money for that.He is therefore accountable for the amount of money he received.According to what I have read,he doesn't take too well people questioning his integrity and ability to deliver

You are doing exactly what we are pointing here...

Here the apology of Boyce Watkins who posted this video without really checking directly with Umar instead posting a video of someone who is questioning



And here the explanation about what Umar did with the funds he received



We need to do better...

__________________
You can defy the elements of your environment & use your mind as your weapon
Karavia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 07:38 PM   #532
kuyuman81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 273
Likes (Received): 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karavia View Post
You are doing exactly what we are pointing here...

Here the apology of Boyce Watkins who posted this video without really checking directly with Umar instead posting a video of someone who is questioning



And here the explanation about what Umar did with the funds he received



We need to do better...
I am not trying to discredit the guy,but I am just trying to point out that,if you put yourself forward for a leadership position,then you are expected to be exemplary in many ways.This guy talking about the problems of single parenthood in the African American community,yet he has 2 baby mamas he didn't marry and was caught with a stripper.What kind of example his he setting for the young black boys?His he different from rappers like rick ross,future,lil wayne,.....who have multiple baby mamas?It is this lack of consistency that worries me.
__________________

BUTEMBO21, isiris liked this post
kuyuman81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 07:55 PM   #533
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.
 
BUTEMBO21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Under the Sun and the Moon
Posts: 43,996
Likes (Received): 5959

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyuman81 View Post
I am not trying to discredit the guy,but I am just trying to point out that,if you put yourself forward for a leadership position,then you are expected to be exemplary in many ways.This guy talking about the problems of single parenthood in the African American community,yet he has 2 baby mamas he didn't marry and was caught with a stripper.What kind of example his he setting for the young black boys?His he different from rappers like rick ross,future,lil wayne,.....who have multiple baby mamas?It is this lack of consistency that worries me.
Why am i not surprised by this dude? there are plentry of his kind of so called leaders in Africa, just like him.

Follow what i say, do not follow what i do. LOL

This is one of the terrible hendicaps that many Africans suffer from. they cannot question or Judge their so called leader's behaviors. h and they defend this backward practice as a custom/culture/tradition. im talking about the so called educated class of the community.
__________________

kuyuman81, isiris liked this post
BUTEMBO21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 08:03 PM   #534
kuyuman81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 273
Likes (Received): 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkiesse View Post
Black americans have no other choice but to try to live in unity with the whites Americans (of course whites who are decent and respect other cultures within America)....there are always going to be white extremists and racists....that's for sure but must foster to live with whites that are progressive in their thinking such as many democrats and white socialists..


Regarding bad cops, must work to upgrade training and strong laws to put racist cops in jail


After all, they have to share the same space as Americans.. Like it or not, the USA is a multicultural society with many Latinos, Asians besides whites and blacks...
It goes both ways.You unite and live in peace with somebody who is willing to unite and live in peace with you!
It is not black people who are creating the race problem in America,it is white people.Why should black people be the ones to try to bring everybody together?
Blacks have been in America way longer than Asians and have mixed with whites more than any other race,yet chineses,indians,and even latinos,are more accepted by whites than blacks.The problem with us blacks is that we beg for acceptance way too much.Indians and chineses don't give a damn about whites.They come in European countries,create their own communities and almost never inter-marry with whites.And I think whites respect them for that!
In uk,almost all successful carribean men(and specially the sportmen) are married to white women and are the most pro-English people you can get.But,how are carribean men treated by the police?How are they treated when at the work place?English people even prefer to see an east European who doesn't speak perfect English to be manager than a black person!
We have to move away from this attitude of trying to please other races at all costs.It is inferiority complex!
Mind you,I am not advocating for reverse racism,but if that is what is needed to get our shit going,then so be it
You must see the world as the world sees you and get even by any means necessary.Jews have been using this rule with all the success we know!
__________________

isiris liked this post
kuyuman81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 08:32 PM   #535
BUTEMBO21
Mutu ya Chuma.
 
BUTEMBO21's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Under the Sun and the Moon
Posts: 43,996
Likes (Received): 5959

Karavia, Kuyuman


Do you beleive that Black people origins of black people is Egypt?
BUTEMBO21 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 09:43 PM   #536
Karavia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brussels
Posts: 3,474
Likes (Received): 1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyuman81 View Post
I am not trying to discredit the guy,but I am just trying to point out that,if you put yourself forward for a leadership position,then you are expected to be exemplary in many ways.This guy talking about the problems of single parenthood in the African American community,yet he has 2 baby mamas he didn't marry and was caught with a stripper.What kind of example his he setting for the young black boys?His he different from rappers like rick ross,future,lil wayne,.....who have multiple baby mamas?It is this lack of consistency that worries me.
So having children with different women means that he can't talk or express an opinion? So Bob Marley heritage can just be thrown away because he had several women. Anyway, I'm not into personal life of people because I don't look for a role model, I am & that's enough. Il se fait que lui et moi avons un adversaire commun et ce combat est plus important!
__________________
You can defy the elements of your environment & use your mind as your weapon
Karavia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 10:13 PM   #537
Karavia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brussels
Posts: 3,474
Likes (Received): 1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTEMBO21 View Post
Karavia, Kuyuman


Do you beleive that Black people origins of black people is Egypt?
Hummmm, since when human life began in Egypt? Because, the first born of humanity is black (carbon, melanin, kmt) and it's scientifically proved to be in East Africa.

Briefly, the "Egyptian" called Ta NTr (who means holy land>> origin of life>> origin of word Nature=divine) (!!!the correct orthograph of Ntr has a "_" under the letter t) the region of Great Lacs (nowadays) they described the mount Rwenzori; the source of the Nil (the white Nil) etc...

Egypt (Upper & Low>> Ta Mry, who means beloved land) was a fusion of people coming from West, East Central Africa.
__________________
You can defy the elements of your environment & use your mind as your weapon

kuyuman81 liked this post
Karavia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 10:14 PM   #538
kuyuman81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 273
Likes (Received): 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by BUTEMBO21 View Post
Karavia, Kuyuman


Do you beleive that Black people origins of black people is Egypt?
I don't think all black people came from Egypt,like all white people didn't come from Greece.I am not really obsessed with Egypt and for me to be African is enough.
__________________

isiris, BUTEMBO21 liked this post
kuyuman81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 10:20 PM   #539
kuyuman81
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 273
Likes (Received): 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karavia View Post
So having children with different women means that he can't talk or express an opinion? So Bob Marley heritage can just be thrown away because he had several women. Anyway, I'm not into personal life of people because I don't look for a role model, I am & that's enough. Il se fait que lui et moi avons un adversaire commun et ce combat est plus important!
If you say "koyiba eza mabe" and then you go steal your neighbour chickens then people cant take you seriously.He wants to build a school,why cant he just focus on that?
If you spend your time judging other people calling them uncle toms,etc....why shouldn't you be judged?/
kuyuman81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2016, 10:50 PM   #540
Karavia
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Brussels
Posts: 3,474
Likes (Received): 1598

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuyuman81 View Post
If you say "koyiba eza mabe" and then you go steal your neighbour chickens then people cant take you seriously.He wants to build a school,why cant he just focus on that?
If you spend your time judging other people calling them uncle toms,etc....why shouldn't you be judged?/
Let's move bro, I am responsible for myself & do things according what I judge to be correct for me. I don't judge (personal life, see the difference???), I don't see what he's doing under his sheets have to appear here because we are talking about empowerment, entrepreneurship, business etc... I name a cat a cat & and a dog a dog, period! Un pigeon est un monogame à vie, un coq est polygame à vie, la nature nous apprend beaucoup... You are you, I'm me , he is him!
__________________
You can defy the elements of your environment & use your mind as your weapon

Last edited by Karavia; September 15th, 2016 at 11:02 PM.
Karavia no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:19 AM. • styleid: 14


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us