CHINA | Airports & Aviation - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Asian Skyscraper Forums > East Asia > Mainland China Forum 中国论坛 > Projects & Infrastructure / 在建项目与基础设施

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 22nd, 2006, 10:48 PM   #101
raymond_tung88

Likes (Received): 14

Beijing Capital International Airport 北京首都国际机场

If you guys haven't checked it out, you should visit the thread on construction of the new terminal in the airports forum... its amazing at how fast they're constructing!

I also have a few questions... That new terminal is getting TWO runways right? From the construction photos, it looks as if there's only one...

Also, what's this I hear about Beijing bulding a SECOND airport for 2010? Is this true?
raymond_tung88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 23rd, 2006, 03:36 AM   #102
Kai Tak
BANNED

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by raymond_tung88
If you guys haven't checked it out, you should visit the thread on construction of the new terminal in the airports forum... its amazing at how fast they're constructing!

I also have a few questions... That new terminal is getting TWO runways right? From the construction photos, it looks as if there's only one...

Also, what's this I hear about Beijing bulding a SECOND airport for 2010? Is this true?
I thought there's just one new runway, on the other side of T3. The way they're spaced, each runway can operate independently of each other, so Capital will have MASSIVE capacity for takeoffs and landings, even moreso than an airport with 2 pairs of parallel runways (like Atlanta or LAX.)

As far as a second airport goes, I read a Xinhua article saying Beijing wished to build a second airport by 2015, most likely to be located to the south of the city. Nothing was set in stone at that time, they said they would review the demand for air travel once T3 is operational.
Kai Tak no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 23rd, 2006, 07:01 AM   #103
zergcerebrates

Likes (Received): 105

its here:
https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...8&page=6&pp=20
zergcerebrates no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 23rd, 2006, 11:16 AM   #104
YelloPerilo
BANNED

Likes (Received): 35

I just came back from Beijing and it's really incredible how big the new terminal is and how fast they are working on this site.
YelloPerilo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2006, 11:35 AM   #105
Ade

Likes (Received): 1

Which is the best airline in China?

Shenzhen airlines? Air China? Wuhan airlines? Chin-ass airline?

Can someone please put down the order of the best airline to the worst airline?

Also, which airlines has english speaking cabin crew?

Thanks.
Ade no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 2nd, 2006, 04:09 PM   #106
Pangu
中華民國

Likes (Received): 49

China used to have MANY airlines, but as far as I know, many merged into three major ones, namely China Air, China Eastern and China Southern. Do other smaller airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines... etc. still exist? It's rather interesting to see NEW airlines come into existance when many were just merged in recent years.
Pangu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2006, 02:04 AM   #107
Sen

Likes (Received): 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukong
damn! for a second i thought it's china ass airline :d :d
haha same here.

To Raymond_tung, do you mean major airlines? there are 6 in Mainland, 2 in HK, 1 in Macau.
Sen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2006, 02:05 AM   #108
Sen

Likes (Received): 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangu
China used to have MANY airlines, but as far as I know, many merged into three major ones, namely China Air, China Eastern and China Southern. Do other smaller airlines such as Shenzhen Airlines, Sichuan Airlines, Shanghai Airlines... etc. still exist? It's rather interesting to see NEW airlines come into existance when many were just merged in recent years.
two PRIVATE airlines began operation last year, namely Spring Airlines which is featured in this thread and Okay Airways.
Sen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 3rd, 2006, 03:18 AM   #109
Pangu
中華民國

Likes (Received): 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sen
two PRIVATE airlines began operation last year, namely Spring Airlines which is featured in this thread and Okay Airways.
Ah... that makes sense. I wasn't aware PRIVATE airlines are allowed in China now, it's a good sign

Are you serious that there is an airline called "Okay Airways"?
Pangu no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2006, 12:51 AM   #110
raymond_tung88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clashman
Well, I don't know about that. I think China could definately be awarded that title for designer. Urban planning, however, can be an absolute nightmare here. China has made a lot of design choices in it's planning that look good on paper but in practical, real life situations often make things a pain in the but. If you go to a lot of recently designed parks in China, you'll see that they're made in a huge, grandiose scale, and look really neat in postcards. What happens though, is that you often just end up walking across a big, giant, empty plaza with a huge piece of corporate art in the center. It can bore the tears out of you.
I assume you're talking about places like Pudong in Shanghai. If that's correct, I completely agree with you. Its not a very pedestrian-friendly area and its also lacking in life. Its grandiose like you said, but yea... it can bore the tears out of you. Why couldn't they make Pudong like other downtowns in the world?
Old February 19th, 2006, 02:15 AM   #111
davidwei01
Snowboarding -> Surfing

Likes (Received): 11

that's because

Nanjing Lukou Airport

Quote:
Originally Posted by gakei View Post

Last edited by big-dog; November 6th, 2008 at 05:40 AM.
davidwei01 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 19th, 2006, 02:15 AM   #112
davidwei01
Snowboarding -> Surfing

that's because

pudong is never a downtown in Shanghai. It's only the new created CBD area. This is different from most of the western cities where CBD is equal to the downtown.
Old February 19th, 2006, 06:25 PM   #113
raymond_tung88

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwei01
pudong is never a downtown in Shanghai. It's only the new created CBD area. This is different from most of the western cities where CBD is equal to the downtown.
That's what I mean... I asked why could Shanghai make Pudong like OTHER downtowns where I suppose its pedestrian-friendly, lively, etc.

BTW, it really depends on what a CBD and what a downtown means to you. I consider them the same.

Last edited by raymond_tung88; February 19th, 2006 at 06:30 PM.
Old March 1st, 2006, 07:26 AM   #114
wigo
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

China's Jumbo Passenger Aircraft Project 中国重启大型飞机研制

中国支线飞机:2008年首飞
已接订单超40架,今年进入零部件全面生产

2008年,中国自己制造的支线飞机将翱翔蓝天。昨天在沪开幕的“第 8届亚太民航双边伙伴对话会”上传出消息,我国首架拥有自主知识产权的支线飞机 ARJ21已完成结构图纸预批,今年将进入全面零部件生产,最早将于 2008年首飞。

作为中国首架完全拥有自主知识产权的涡扇支线飞机, ARJ21由上海飞机设计院和西安飞机设计院参与设计,总部位于上海的中航商用飞机有限公司则作为该项目的法人责任主体。据悉, ARJ21的机舱可提供 70— 100个座位,客舱宽度比其他同型飞机宽 15至 25英寸,能够为 80%以上的国内航段提供服务,尤其适合飞国内西部昆明、乌鲁木齐等复杂条件航线。 ARJ21从研制开始就通过采用长寿命结构设计,使得该机造价与世界上同类型飞机相比,在价格上预计便宜 10%左右。

有关数字显示,未来 20年内,国内市场对 70— 90座级支线飞机的需求量大约在 700架左右, ARJ21的研制正好满足了这一庞大的市场需求。

据民航华东管理局适航处有关负责人介绍,我国对新型支线飞机的研发始于 2002年。 2003年,ARJ21正式进入型号审定过程, 2009年审定工作全部完成后, ARJ21就将进入批量生产阶段。期间, ARJ21最早有望于 2008年进行首次试飞,实现与蓝天的第一次亲密接触。据透露,目前 ARJ21结构设计图纸已通过国家有关部门的预批,一旦工艺规范被批准后,就将进入全面的零部件生产阶段。整架飞机的零部件将由成都飞机工业 (集团 )有限公司完成机头,西安飞机工业 (集团 )有限公司完成机身,沈阳飞机公司完成垂直尾翼的制造,而上海飞机制造厂则负责水平尾翼的生产以及飞机的最后总装。
  值得称道的是, ARJ21是我国首次在市场经济规则下自主研发的民用飞机。与以往转包生产不同,这次中国是以主承包商的身份按照国际规则来组织国内外一流供应商共同参与飞机制造。这一过程中,中方不再是配角,而外方则为中方“打工”,这标志着中国航空工业国际合作正进入全新阶段。同时,作为我国首架从设计开始就完全按照中国民用航空总局、美国联邦航空局和欧洲联合航空局的适航条例研制的飞机, ARJ21的性能也受到了航空公司的普遍认可。据悉,目前 ARJ21已经接到订单超过 40架。
wigo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2006, 07:51 AM   #115
dingyunyang179

Likes (Received): 139

大型喷气式飞机对中国具有极其重要的战略意义,即使搞出来赔钱,国家也要撑下去。
运十当初下马,在今天就已被证明是个很大的错误。
dingyunyang179 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2006, 06:40 PM   #116
wukong
Monkey King

Likes (Received): 0

i remeber just not long ago, i read a piece of news saying the ARJ21 project might be dalayed or cancelled because lack of orders from airlines.

for some reason it's not profitable to fly plane of ARJ's size right now in china.
wukong no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 1st, 2006, 10:50 PM   #117
Techno-Architect
BANNED

Likes (Received): 177

can anyone gimme the link of the underconstruction of the new airport at beijing......some info on it and the renderings>>>>
Techno-Architect no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2006, 01:55 AM   #118
davidwei01
Snowboarding -> Surfing

wise decision considering that China needs 700 of this kind of airplanes by 2020. I don't think the lack of order is an issue in China. Government can easily resolve this problem.
Old March 10th, 2006, 04:08 AM   #119
wigo
BANNED

Likes (Received): 3

China's "Large Airplane" Project 中国重启大型飞机研制

中断30多年再启动 中国重燃制造大型飞机梦想

新华网北京3月9日电 (记者 韩洁 姜雪丽 钱春弦) 中国中断了30多年的制造大飞机梦想有望在新的五年规划中得以启动。

中国国务院总理温家宝在十届全国人大四次会议上宣布,中国将在“十一五”期间启动大型飞机研制项目。这是中国继上世纪80年代首个大飞机制造项目——“运十”下马后第一次公开宣布要造大型飞机。
新中国的历史上,以“两弹一星”、载人航天、杂交水稻等为代表的若干重大项目的实施,曾经对整体提升中国综合国力起到至关重要的作用。专家表示,发展大型飞机的决定将同样为中国的经济增长赋予更深厚的“质”的内涵,对于国家的产业升级、技术进步和拉动相关产业均具有重要战略意义。

所谓大型飞机,主要是指150座以上的干线飞机,最大航程在4000公里以上,起飞重量在30吨以上,是民航使用最广泛的主力机型。

目前研制大型飞机已列入“十一五”国家重大科技专项。北京航空航天大学教授关志东说,尽管中国自行研制大型飞机的道路可谓任重道远,但具有可行性。与过去相比,今天的中国已经具备了发展大型飞机的良好的技术基础,又有好的国际环境,可以通过国际合作等多种方式实现自己造飞机的梦想。

中国早在1970年8月就开始自主研制举世闻名的“运十”大型飞机,仅比欧洲的空中客车起步晚两年。10年后,“运十”首飞成功并获得了海内外航空界的一致赞誉,至今堪称中国航空工业的经典之作。

但由于种种历史原因,“运十”项目最终黯然下马。原中国航空部飞机局局长胡溪涛曾表示:“如果‘运十’没有被迫停止开发,也许中国现在已经是世界一流的航空工业大国了。”

中国现在已成为美国以外全球最大的民用飞机市场,过去5年航空客运量激增95%。波音公司预测,未来20年中国需要价值2130亿美元的2600多架新飞机,其中大型客机占绝对多数。

面对大蛋糕,海内外航空界人士认为,中国造飞机最便捷的道路是从支线飞机起跑,同时在大型干线客机上,通过与世界主要航空工业体的合作,最终实现“自主研制大型飞机”的目标。

目前中国已经从多条线路着手研发载客量较少的中小型客机。2005年底,中国首架完全拥有自主知识产权的中短航程喷气支线飞机ARJ21全面转入试生产,并有望于2008年投入航线使用。这个中国花费了50亿元研发出来的飞机已获得41份定单,被视为中国民用飞机制造的“起跑线”。

此外,中国自行研制的另一种中型支线客机“新舟60”也在去年底正式交付第三架给津巴布韦,另外还有其他国家订购了20架这种飞机,标志着中国国产支线客机出口实现了批量化。

在中国航空工业全力以赴研制里程碑式的支线客机的同时,中国也通过与空客、波音等国际飞机制造商的技术合作逐渐参与到全球性的大型客机生产线中。

从1980年美国麦道公司与中国合作建立第一条大型客机生产线,到今天空客宣布在中国设立A320飞机总装线,20多年的时间见证了中国不断向国外先进飞机制造公司学习的全过程。

当世界各地的游客乘坐空中客车飞机在天空飞行时,他们可能并未想到,欧洲人引以自豪的空客飞机有四分之一零部件是中国制造的。同样,全世界有3500架正在运行的波音飞机采用了中国制造和组装的零部件,约占波音全球机队的三分之一。

业内人士指出,中国改革开放之初引进了欧洲的汽车生产线,用10多年的时间实现了中国汽车工业从“敲敲打打”向世界汽车大国的飞跃。如今,这一激动人心的过程将在更加庞大的飞机制造业中重演。

“希望有一天,国航的飞行员能驾驶国产的大型客机飞翔在五湖四海,”中国航空集团公司董事长李家祥的话道出了中国航空人的心声。(完)
wigo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2006, 04:31 AM   #120
davidwei01
Snowboarding -> Surfing

GREAT NEWS FOR CHINA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
airport, guangzhou, shenzhen