PUNJAB/KHYBER PAKHTUNKHWA | Hassanabdal-Mansehra (E-35, Hazara Expressway) | Infrastructure | U/C - Page 67 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Mehfil-e-Pakistan > Transport and Infrastructure Development > Highways, Motorways and Expressways

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 13th, 2019, 03:22 AM   #1321
ThisIsPakistan

Likes (Received): 631

Quote:
Originally Posted by UzEE Inc View Post
Hey I lived in Islamabad for nearly 6 years and I've never seen snow (well technically I used to come back to Lahore every weekend, but still). Hell I've seen more beaches than snow peaks.
Woah. Damn near everyone I know here has a yearly tradition of going to murree or nathiagali every time it snows in January. Hell, I even know karachiites that do it yearly. I think it's nice that these places are so proximate and the motorway just opens up a whole bunch of new destinations that would take way too long. If what they're claiming is true, Mansehra should take less time to reach than Nathiagali, which is insane.

Mirza.Kashaf liked this post
ThisIsPakistan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 13th, 2019, 03:52 AM   #1322
UzEE Inc
@UzEE

Likes (Received): 1267

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsPakistan View Post
Woah. Damn near everyone I know here has a yearly tradition of going to murree or nathiagali every time it snows in January. Hell, I even know karachiites that do it yearly. I think it's nice that these places are so proximate and the motorway just opens up a whole bunch of new destinations that would take way too long. If what they're claiming is true, Mansehra should take less time to reach than Nathiagali, which is insane.
I never really liked Murree whenever I went there when I was very young. My uncle was stationed there for a couple of years so we'd spend the summers there and I basically had my fill of the place. In my 6 years in Islamabad, I only went to Murree once over a weekend and that was for a LAN party because we couldn't find any place in the city.

fpga123 liked this post
UzEE Inc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2019, 07:00 PM   #1323
malangofali

Likes (Received): 18

https://mobile.twitter.com/KPKUpdate...49693155815426
malangofali no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2019, 01:28 PM   #1324
RANA AAA
10 Years :)

Likes (Received): 23966

CHAIRMAN NHA PAID A VISIT TO THAKOT HAVELIAN

Chairman National
Highway Authority Capt (Retd) Sikander Qayyum visited and inspected Thakot Havelian Section. The project staff briefed the Chairman NHA status of progress in this significant part of gigantic CPEC programe.
The Motorway passes through Havelian, Abbottabad,Mansehra ,Shinkari, and finisher at Thakot.

Old November 17th, 2019, 04:54 PM   #1325
RANA AAA

Near MalikPura

Kalu maira Bridge Aug/Sep Updates

Nowshera Bridge Old Pic

Mirza.Kashaf, Sam875, Iron Clad liked this post
RANA AAA no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2019, 05:19 PM   #1326
RANA AAA

Nowshera Bridge Sep/Oct 2019

Old November 17th, 2019, 05:22 PM   #1327
RANA AAA

Opening cermony of Hazara Motorway Mansehra section on Monday

Old November 18th, 2019, 12:35 PM   #1328
RANA AAA

Prime Minister Imran Khan will inaugurate CPEC Havelian Thakot Project (Havelian-Mansehra Section) today

Old November 18th, 2019, 12:41 PM   #1329
RANA AAA

Motorway Police Officers with new Patrolling cars started patrolling with Dua at Mansehra Section Hazara Motorway Phase 2.

Mirza.Kashaf, taseer121 liked this post
Old November 18th, 2019, 12:48 PM   #1330
RANA AAA

Havelian - Mansehra Section Opening

Old November 18th, 2019, 05:09 PM   #1331
malangofali

A/c to motorway police, they will open the new section on 20th.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NHMPoffic...37082497060864
Old November 19th, 2019, 05:17 PM   #1332
hassam kafeel

Likes (Received): 1441

Hazara motorway pr b shah maqsood interchange se neche utro or phr dobara enter ho jaen. The f*** is this? Fire all NHA people for this.

UzEE Inc, Mirza.Kashaf liked this post
hassam kafeel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2019, 07:59 AM   #1333
Mumtaz Wattoo

Likes (Received): 29

AoA,

If I want to go to Manshera from PC Bhurban what would be the best route? I just want to drive on this newly built motorway.
Mumtaz Wattoo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2019, 10:55 AM   #1334
malangofali

Follow the Murree-Abbottabad Road through Nathiagali. Once in Abbottabad, take a turn towards Manshra. On the way you will find an interchange just before a town called Qalandarabad. From there you can move towards M1 (Isb-Pesh motorway), while passing through a couple of tunnels & some beautiful scenery.

Mirza.Kashaf, RANA AAA, Mumtaz Wattoo liked this post
Old November 20th, 2019, 02:24 PM   #1335
zuhaibafzal

Likes (Received): 387

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mumtaz Wattoo View Post
AoA,

If I want to go to Manshera from PC Bhurban what would be the best route? I just want to drive on this newly built motorway.
There is another longest route. Go to Muzzafarabad and then Mansehra from there.

BTW, both are not feasible option.

You can also come back to Islamabad and travel on M1 and then Hazara Motorway till Mansehra.

Again, not a feasible option.
zuhaibafzal no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2019, 05:07 PM   #1336
Mumtaz Wattoo

Likes (Received): 29

Quote:
AoA,

AoA Guys,

I just travelled on E35 and here is my experience:

1. I was staying at PC Bhurban and wanted to explore the newly opened motorway so I went to NathiaGali and then to Abbottabad and from there I entered the motorway through an interchange which is about 12 Kilometres from Abbotabad.
2. It took me exactly 8 minutes from that interchange to Manshera exit.
3. From Manshera exit i took a U-turn and entered motorway again.
4. When I entered from Manshara a police officer instructed me very politely to keep the speed under 80KM/Hr.
5. From Manshera to Shah Maqsood this road is like "heaven". I have never seen such a beautiful roads and trust me i have driven cars on Autobahn, UK, USA, Switzerland. I might be getting patriotic but this road is a "beauty".
6. There is no petrol pump on the way but I saw one service area which was being built at full speed. Building was complete and they were working on parking etc.
7. Considering the fact that the newly opened package has a lot of bridges I must appreciate contractor as level of road and girders of bridges is very well aligned and you don't really feel that typical jump/sound.
8. It took me 1hour and 15 minutes to reach ISB toll plaza (From Manshera)
9. Once on the motorway you don't have to exit from anywhere, its a one ticket thingy. Enter from Manshra and pay toll at ISB Toll Plaza.

There was still work going on specially side wall etc but overall this road is very amazing and most beautiful among all the motorways of Pakistan.
Mumtaz Wattoo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 20th, 2019, 10:02 PM   #1337
naumanmuir

Likes (Received): 181

Great love to travel on motorways will explore in Jan 2020 inshallah, from mansehra till sukkur

naumanmuir no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2019, 07:00 AM   #1338
nice_dost

Likes (Received): 996

Pictures
Quote:
AoA Guys,

I just travelled on E35 and here is my experience:

1. I was staying at PC Bhurban and wanted to explore the newly opened motorway so I went to NathiaGali and then to Abbottabad and from there I entered the motorway through an interchange which is about 12 Kilometres from Abbotabad.
2. It took me exactly 8 minutes from that interchange to Manshera exit.
3. From Manshera exit i took a U-turn and entered motorway again.
4. When I entered from Manshara a police officer instructed me very politely to keep the speed under 80KM/Hr.
5. From Manshera to Shah Maqsood this road is like "heaven". I have never seen such a beautiful roads and trust me i have driven cars on Autobahn, UK, USA, Switzerland. I might be getting patriotic but this road is a "beauty".
6. There is no petrol pump on the way but I saw one service area which was being built at full speed. Building was complete and they were working on parking etc.
7. Considering the fact that the newly opened package has a lot of bridges I must appreciate contractor as level of road and girders of bridges is very well aligned and you don't really feel that typical jump/sound.
8. It took me 1hour and 15 minutes to reach ISB toll plaza (From Manshera)
9. Once on the motorway you don't have to exit from anywhere, its a one ticket thingy. Enter from Manshra and pay toll at ISB Toll Plaza.

There was still work going on specially side wall etc but overall this road is very amazing and most beautiful among all the motorways of Pakistan.

Amks, Mirza.Kashaf liked this post
nice_dost no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2019, 12:42 PM   #1339
RANA AAA

This was shared with me in a group, please be careful!!!
—————-
We already have two reported accidents with casualties in less than 24 hours since the opening of #HazaraMotorway yesterday.

Another accident reported at 11 am today near Abbotabad

Just so you know, the motorway is still UNDER CONSTRUCTION. There is NO FENCE on either side. It becomes literally impossible to come to an absolute sudden halt when driving at a speed over #60KPH trying to save crossing people/animals or trying to avoid a hazard. Plus, there are no lights in the 2 x tunnels near #Abbottabad So make sure your headlights are on and reduce your speed to as low as possible whilst driving through the tunnels.

You may consider yourself an expert driver but driving on a motorway is a different ballgame. So be very careful, attentive and read safety instructions. And everyone (not just the driver) must wear seat belts for their own safety. The impact of high-speed collisions can be deadly.

Please spread the word as it can save lives.

via Ali Moeen Nawazish

Old November 21st, 2019, 12:44 PM   #1340
RANA AAA

Sponsored Links
Advertisement