SkyscraperCity Forum banner

Downtown Bellevue News and Photos

Tags
stipson
2M views 10K replies 259 participants last post by  apardoe 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Bellevue Development News

Downtown Bellevue

News about projects on the Eastside outside of downtown Bellevue should go here.

A very useful map, kindly provided by Lostwave may be found here.

A consolidated list of proposed/under construction projects in downtown Bellevue can be found here.

See less See more
#9 · (Edited)

Bellevue Towers Construction Site; you can see the crane(white) in the middle left part of the picture beginning to go up. Also look at the lower right side and you will notice the top of the 2nd crane(yellow) being put up as well.

Lincoln Square Construction Site; you can see the steel frame going up on this tower. Crazy that in less then 12 months Tenants move in!!

Sorry the pics are a little grainy, it was cloudy (as you can see) and my phone doesnt take the greatest pictures!

#16 ·
TheBellevueBoss said:
Kemper Freeman indicated today that he will spend 25 million dollars to improve bellevue square and start working on the Hyatt expansion. I hope he makes a modification to the intial rendering. The additional tower looks like an exact clone of the existing tower, dissappointing....
Ooh! Nice nugget. Anything more specific with the mall and allocation of the millions? Still waiting to see if the JCPenney to Saks transition holds truth.

#17 ·
TheBellevueBoss said:
Kemper Freeman indicated today that he will spend 25 million dollars to improve bellevue square and start working on the Hyatt expansion. I hope he makes a modification to the intial rendering. The additional tower looks like an exact clone of the existing tower, dissappointing....
I read the article about this in the DJC today, unfortunatley they are using the same uninspired and outdated design as the first tower but this one will be shorter (20 floors, the first tower is 24). This is lame, I wish they went the same route as the Sheraton in Seattle and used a new design but was still similar to the original tower. Oh well, at least it's a new tower.

#19 ·
BellevueBoy said:
I read the article about this in the DJC today, unfortunatley they are using the same uninspired and outdated design as the first tower but this one will be shorter (20 floors, the first tower is 24). This is lame, I wish they went the same route as the Sheraton in Seattle and used a new design but was still similar to the original tower. Oh well, at least it's a new tower.

I agree 100%...If I find out about anything more I will let the forum know....