Best Skylines in Eastern Europe - Page 5 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > General European discussions > Projects and Construction > Urban Affairs

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 284 votes, 4.99 average.
Old March 24th, 2008, 04:27 PM   #81
Cosmin
Euro Mod

Likes (Received): 5966

Boca Negra, what do you think about these cities' skylines?

Trying to steer the discussion back on topic.

wuane, please check your PM when you find time.
Cosmin no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 24th, 2008, 04:29 PM   #82
wuane

Likes (Received): 747

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminat View Post
You must love your Big Brother just like we love you.
I love you like Czechs,Austrians,Ukrainians,Hungarians,Americans.I have nothing against you,just stop making of you,what you arent.
..dúfam, že to nikto nepočúva, zabezpečil som na tento rok 35, na budúci rok asi 40, plus teda ďalšie veci. Zabezpečil som ich, ako tie peniaze, vlastnou hlavou...To, že sa pri tom motal Fedor, nemôže znamenať, že ma niekto bude držať za gule, to sa nesmie stať...Som sa vymanil od Fedora a povedal som: Fedor, ja som dal do toho hlavu a nie ty si dal do toho hlavu, takže ja budem teraz o niektorých veciach rozhodovať..."

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K É
M E S T Á -
wuane no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 04:29 PM   #83
Boca Negra

Likes (Received): 0

delete
Boca Negra no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 24th, 2008, 04:31 PM   #84
wuane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boca Negra View Post
In all way you can imagine. When people throw at you STONES just because your skin is dark such place can be only called a dark place of civilised world.
But in Poland,you dont have any skinheads and racists,so Slovakia is bad cauntry,full of haters and skinheads...bleach,how can i live here???Maybe i will move to Poland.I will earn lot of money,and finally,i will find paradise on the Earth.
..dúfam, že to nikto nepočúva, zabezpečil som na tento rok 35, na budúci rok asi 40, plus teda ďalšie veci. Zabezpečil som ich, ako tie peniaze, vlastnou hlavou...To, že sa pri tom motal Fedor, nemôže znamenať, že ma niekto bude držať za gule, to sa nesmie stať...Som sa vymanil od Fedora a povedal som: Fedor, ja som dal do toho hlavu a nie ty si dal do toho hlavu, takže ja budem teraz o niektorých veciach rozhodovať..."

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K É
M E S T Á -

Last edited by wuane; March 24th, 2008 at 04:53 PM.
Old March 24th, 2008, 04:36 PM   #85
Iluminat
Redsigert User

Likes (Received): 5296

Quote:
But I´m realistic person.
Just face the truth Polish country is best in the world all other countrys are run by little girls. Poland number one exporter of pork meat. Other countries have inferior pork meat...
Iluminat no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #86
Boca Negra

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuane View Post
But in Poland,you dont have any skinheads and racists,so Slovakia is bad cauntry,full of haters and skinheads...bleach,haw can i live here???Maybe i will move to Poland.I will earn lot of money,and finally,i will find paradise on the Earth.
Believe me, you don't wanna hear more stories about my "exciting" trip to your country.
Poland is defenitely not the best place to live in Europe, but nobody throws stones at me because of my darker skin.
Old March 24th, 2008, 04:37 PM   #87
Cosmin
Euro Mod

Pork - gold of the 21st century.
Old March 24th, 2008, 04:45 PM   #88
wuane

Quote:
Believe me, you don't wanna hear more stories about my "exciting" trip to your country.
Poland is defenitely not the best place to live in Europe, but nobody throws stones at me because of my darker skin.
I m very sorry for that people,which done it.But like I said.Haters and stupid people are everywhere.Its just coincidence it was in Slovakia.So now we know,why your standing in that debate is like it is.So please,dont write anythig else,becouse you cant be neutral,and i understand it.

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K É
M E S T Á -
Old March 24th, 2008, 04:51 PM   #89
milan11

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Are you sure you are sober? Actually I visited all major cities in this part of the world and worked in some of them. Warsaw is defenitely not the financial center as some of Poles say here LOL It's far behind Frankfurt, but as I said before it's on the same level with Prague and Budapest. And I repeat Bratislava is a joke.
We are talking here about financial center of region. Frankfurt is the different league it is one of the financial centers of Europe and world.
Warszawa has very small influence for this region it is a different world for us.
Cz, Hun, Sk and Austria share same banks and companies in these countries.
Headquarters of the world companies for this region are usualy in one of these countries not in Poland.
Traffic between capitals of these countries is huge traffic with Warszawa is very small.
If you think I'm wrong I'll be more than happy if you can prove that.
I can change my mind but before that I really need some facts
milan11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:00 PM   #90
Mr. Karatchan

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan11 View Post
We are talking here about financial center of region. Frankfurt is the different league it is one of the financial centers of Europe and world.
Warszawa has very small influence for this region it is a different world for us.
Headquarters of the world companies for this region are usualy in one of these countries not in Poland.
Traffic between capitals of these countries is huge traffic with Warszawa is very small.
There's no hope for you...
You know, it's hard to discuss with you, because all you said has nothing to do with the reality. It's just your wishful thinking about Bratislava being on the same level with the capitals of your neighbours.
The truth is that Bratislava's influence on CE is as big as that one of Minas Tirith LOLL
Mr. Karatchan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:04 PM   #91
wuane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Karatchan View Post
There's no hope for you...
You know, it's hard to discuss with you, because all you said has nothing to do with the reality. It's just your wishful thinking about Bratislava being on the same level with the capitals of your neighbours.
The truth is that Bratislava's influence on CE is as big as that one of Minas Tirith LOLL
Where someone said something about Bratislavas influence?

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K É
M E S T Á -
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:05 PM   #92
Boca Negra

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan11 View Post
Putting Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava into the same box is just pathetic.
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:09 PM   #93
Pavlo
Старий Мейсон

Thanks for flooding this thread with bullshit
Pavlo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:10 PM   #94
Boca Negra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluminat View Post
Just face the truth Polish country is best in the world all other countrys are run by little girls. Poland number one exporter of pork meat. Other countries have inferior pork meat...

But your beef is disgusting
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:12 PM   #95
wuane

Quote:
Putting Prague, Budapest, Vienna and Bratislava into the same box is just pathetic.
Milan11,lets go to our CE forum.Here is it all the time the same.Same words,same arguments,same people.

This is not forum,this is demagogy.Live in peace and in yours ideas .Greetings from Slovakia.

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K É
M E S T Á -
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:13 PM   #96
wuane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pavlo View Post
Thanks for flooding this thread with bullshit
Jop...someone please post here som warsaw skyline.

SLOVAK CITIES -
- S L O V E N S K É
M E S T Á -
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:21 PM   #97
Yury

Likes (Received): 11

I am going to Bratislava one month from now and let's see if it is as bad as some people say
Yury no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:22 PM   #98
Cosmin
Euro Mod

Done! Warsaw, pork capital of the world.

Yury, watch 'em stones, dude!
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:43 PM   #99
milan11

Likes (Received): 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmin View Post
Done! Warsaw, pork capital of the world.

Yury, watch 'em stones, dude!
Good one
milan11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 24th, 2008, 05:47 PM   #100
delfin_pl

Likes (Received): 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yury View Post
I am going to Bratislava one month from now and let's see if it is as bad as some people say
its worse, small town with no attractions sad but true. don't expect Kraków, Prague or Gdańsk.
delfin_pl no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
москва, ankara, baku, batumi, cities of europe, istanbul, izmir, kyiv, moscow, sarajevo, sarajevo city center, tirana, varsava, warsaw

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: