ROMANIA - Stadium and Arena Development News - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Forums > Stadiums and Sport Arenas

Stadiums and Sport Arenas » Completed | Under Construction | Proposed | Demolished

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 7th, 2009, 12:32 AM   #101
mihai_alex

Likes (Received): 10

I hate the track,the stands seem to be even further away from the pitch than needed from what I see in the renderings.
mihai_alex no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 7th, 2009, 04:25 PM   #102
cornelinho

Likes (Received): 1

@paul ...

THIS IS ROMANIA!!!!

we are poorest contrite in EU ...

and wight this economic crisis that hit us we won't make super stadiums unless we get something big like euro 2020 ... until then ... i see no team in liga 1 that can have money for a good stadium... CFR stadium is a ucl stadium ... but personally i don't like it... it could be better ... Gencea... is old...but if that shepherd didn’t give some money for parching spaces and renovation it would have been a dump...

but as Marian Iancu said ,timisoara is getting reedy for a new stadium but when nobody knows... and as for the rest... come on... rapid is going to bacnkupsry ... while the rest are to poor to built a new stadium… and also… we don’t need white elephants… like galati … come on .. if it was a 30 k stadium… it would never be full …
##################
##################

Romania
cornelinho no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2009, 09:28 PM   #103
mihai_alex

cornelinho it is hard to believe anything you're saying when you write like that.
And so you know,there is one country poorer than us(per capita,cause on total we're doing well) in the EU,our southern neighbors

Quote:
ke galati … come on .. if it was a 30 k stadium… it would never be full
Don't think Galati is like Constanta,better stadiums ALWAYS rise up the attendance,doubles or triples quite often.It would be full on some matches.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 7th, 2009, 09:35 PM   #104
PaulFCB
BANNED

Likes (Received): 263

OK, of course now a 30k stadium wont be filled when a mild stadium is available now. But if Otelul would have a 30k stadium and a place in the UEFA Cup with good matches, things can change. Maybe not 100% full but it's always good not to be at the limit.
Anyway, a 30k stadium isn't that big, actually the stadium at Euro 2008 looked very tiny and for cities with football tradition I think it should be minimum even though in cases like Arad the team is now in the B Division, I'm sure pretty soon it might rise up again and people there appreciate football even though the new generation doesn't appreciate they're home team as the ones before, but things can change especially if a new stadium is built and the team comes back in Liga 1.
PaulFCB no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 7th, 2009, 11:35 PM   #105
cornelinho

miahi alex....

excuse me... but in the campaign... ower candidates... said that they will offer us everything we ever wished for...after the campaign... noting happened... and as a bonus... there is no money to do anything more... so i think that ower politics prefer to ... make savings for them selves... by... keeping some money for them. .rather then to invest them in stadiums or something abstract...such as roads...

so personally i don't have hope that this will change soon ... and only want to enjoy my life wile i still have one...

and btw... mihai... this is a forum... you express your ideas on something here... you don’t have to believe me... because we are people… everybody sees something differently...

and paul

i know you love the euro 2008 stadiums i did to… but the capacity of the stadium is determined by the population of the city… the best example in romania is urziceni… the stadium is 5k for a city-village of 10k… more is useless

and don’t get me wrong I would have loved a 70k stadium in bucuresti…. but for a reason or other it has been said that 55k is good enough …

but yes… arad is a good place for a stadium… but again… money is a problem… UTA is not the richest team in romania… and it dose not have a lot of supporters… and unless the team is getting results people will not come to games… and not just for arad… for all teams…

CFR is a good example … Cluj was famous for Universitatea Cluj but since UCL cfr haves more supporters then U.Cluj ever had…so money made the difference…
##################
##################

Romania

Last edited by cornelinho; January 7th, 2009 at 11:41 PM.
Old January 8th, 2009, 12:01 PM   #106
PaulFCB
BANNED

Well, if the stadium is made comparing to the city then as a example:

Galati has 300.000 population.
Salzburg has like 150.000 and a stadium roughly 31.000 places , Innsbruck 110.000, Klagenfurt 90.000, Basel 165.000, Berna 130.000, Geneva 185.000 and Zurich may be the only one bigger then Galati with 350.000 but also having the worst stadium at the Euro .

And yeah, Bucharest needed a 70-75.000 seat stadium for sure. I'm sure that when that 55.000 will fill up, even a 75.000 would. Romania should play all it's games over there excepting the ones vs. Luxembourg, Andorra, Malta.
Old January 8th, 2009, 01:57 PM   #107
mihai_alex

Quote:
Originally Posted by cornelinho View Post
miahi alex....

excuse me... but in the campaign... ower candidates... said that they will offer us everything we ever wished for...after the campaign... noting happened... and as a bonus... there is no money to do anything more... so i think that ower politics prefer to ... make savings for them selves... by... keeping some money for them. .rather then to invest them in stadiums or something abstract...such as roads...

so personally i don't have hope that this will change soon ... and only want to enjoy my life wile i still have one...

and btw... mihai... this is a forum... you express your ideas on something here... you don’t have to believe me... because we are people… everybody sees something differently...

and paul

i know you love the euro 2008 stadiums i did to… but the capacity of the stadium is determined by the population of the city… the best example in romania is urziceni… the stadium is 5k for a city-village of 10k… more is useless

and don’t get me wrong I would have loved a 70k stadium in bucuresti…. but for a reason or other it has been said that 55k is good enough …

but yes… arad is a good place for a stadium… but again… money is a problem… UTA is not the richest team in romania… and it dose not have a lot of supporters… and unless the team is getting results people will not come to games… and not just for arad… for all teams…

CFR is a good example … Cluj was famous for Universitatea Cluj but since UCL cfr haves more supporters then U.Cluj ever had…so money made the difference…
Urziceni is a "city"(I've seen it) of 20000 with a stadium of 7000 seats,and because there are so many people with nothing to do in their spare time they have a very good attendance.
You have very little knowledge about football,at least that is what I see.What does politics have to do with what we were talking about?poverty is measured differently,so you know.

Bucharest is a bit different from the rest of the cities because they got used to performances,also there are other reasons for low attendances like traffic,horrible stadiums,security,hooligans,stupid supporters,football quality and so on....
But this can be changed very easily with new,modern stadiums that can give spectators comfort,security,and just the sensation of good quality spent time,with nothing bugging you.This is how we can double or triple attendances.
Old January 8th, 2009, 02:35 PM   #108
cornelinho

mihai ... i don't what to argue with you on a forum... i respect everybody even if you don't respect me...

your right and that's that

paul

except Basel and Zurich the other stadiums had 17k before the euro ... and some got reduced...
##################
##################

Romania

Last edited by cornelinho; January 8th, 2009 at 02:46 PM.
Old January 8th, 2009, 02:49 PM   #109
mihai_alex

Quote:
mihai ... i don't what to argue with you on a forum... i respect everybody even if you don't respect me...

your right and that's that
It's not a matter of respect,just that you're wrong...
Old January 8th, 2009, 03:02 PM   #110
cornelinho

Quote:
Originally Posted by mihai_alex View Post
It's not a matter of respect,just that you're wrong...
ok
##################
##################

Romania
Old January 8th, 2009, 04:51 PM   #111
PaulFCB
BANNED

And about what Mihai said.
In Urziceni people don't have other things to do in they're spare times.
This is something I realized here in Bucharest. People start to not give a damn about football because they have other things to do like get high or playing at the computer. I remember when I was small how many people my age were "wasting" they're time going to games in the weekend or in any time.
With time, football started to go down, it's almost impossible to find a group to go watch a international game like Barcelona-Real Madrid or Inter-Juventus in the city because nobody knows nothin' about it, all they know is Steaua-Fiorentina neither because they're "look at me, I'm a X* fan" or "**** Y, i hope Z give's them 5" but when Barcelona plays Arsenal in the C.L. final it doesn't matter that that's high class football.
Also a lot of nobodies that come to games and don't know a damn about anything else then the 5% of the game they see from the stands, if you ask them who's the captain of 5 big teams in Europe then don't know 2. They just come because it's cool.
But I'm sure with some efforts things can change, and some real stadiums can fix it up.
Old January 8th, 2009, 05:06 PM   #112
mihai_alex

Like I said people need to enjoy themselves when they go to football matches,and it's getting harder and harder to do that with so many alternatives for spending our free time.
For good attendances you need first of all good stadiums,and only after that good quality football and performances.
That is why Germany has high attendances and Italy doesn't despite having better quality football.
Comfort and security always come first.
Old January 24th, 2009, 03:14 PM   #113
|R|@|D|U

Likes (Received): 0

More renders - entire sport complex Ion Moina (U Cluj):

|R|@|D|U no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2009, 03:39 PM   #114
nimbus

Likes (Received): 0

Quote:
miahi alex....

and paul

Hey corn..... go easy on the full stops.... only need one at a time....
nimbus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 24th, 2009, 10:06 PM   #115
PaulFCB
BANNED

About the "U" Cluj stadium:

-
1.The tower makes it look more like railway station with a guard tower
2.The athletics track is one big s**t for a stadium like that, I think the view will suck

+
1.At least it's new...
Old January 29th, 2009, 07:19 PM   #116
PaulFCB
BANNED

Romania's new national stadium will host the Europa League Final in 2012, the first European final held in Romania.

Along with Bucharest in 2011 Dublin Lansdowne Road will host final opening a new decade in European Cup Finals followed by Wembley for the Champions League final that year while Allianz Arena will hold the final one week after Bucharest's E.L.
Old January 30th, 2009, 12:48 AM   #117
railcity

Likes (Received): 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul the Gunner View Post
Romania's new national stadium will host the Europa League Final in 2012, the first European final held in Romania.

Along with Bucharest in 2011 Dublin Lansdowne Road will host final opening a new decade in European Cup Finals followed by Wembley for the Champions League final that year while Allianz Arena will hold the final one week after Bucharest's E.L.
Congratulations!
railcity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2009, 12:54 AM   #118
railcity

Likes (Received): 61

Quote:

paul

except Basel and Zurich the other stadiums had 17k before the euro ... and some got reduced...
Bern and Geneva were also 30'000+ stadiums from the very beginning and got not reduced.
railcity no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2009, 11:57 AM   #119
cornelinho

sorry forgot ..:d
##################
##################

Romania
Old February 2nd, 2009, 10:37 PM   #120
DooCharles

Likes (Received): 14323

whats news on the new national stadium in Bukarest? (maybe topic , fotos, project)
hmm ??
DooCharles no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement