How to find the moderators here? - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Fun Forums > About the forums

About the forums » Testing | Archive

Old October 8th, 2019, 10:48 PM   #1
Spidey251

Likes (Received): 96

Another newbie and a follow-up to my previous question here after I found out that only mods will delete my post. So how to find the mods on the "Stadium and Sports Arenas" section? Previously I successfully requested a moderator on the Philippine Forum section to rename my own another post. But I assume he or she can only do that in that section and not everything here (just correct me if i'm wrong).

EDIT: I only use this forum on the mobile web browser.
Spidey251 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old October 9th, 2019, 09:49 AM   #2
Jan
High there, what's up!

Likes (Received): 20590

If you scroll down the page with the thread titles (like the Stadium and Sports Arena page) you see a section called "moderators". You can send a PM to either one of them. When in doubt, you cal always send a PM to me and I"ll have a look.
Jan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old October 9th, 2019, 06:16 PM   #3
Yellow Fever
A Touch of Grey

Likes (Received): 77967

Or you can simply report your posts/threads that the contents or titles you want to change and we can do it for you.

The report button is that little red/white triangle on the bottom left corner.

Jan liked this post
Yellow Fever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement