SkyscraperCity Forum banner

What car are you driving?

330K views 879 replies 319 participants last post by  Manazir 
#1 ·
In this thread we can show each other what are we usually driving and what we drove in the past.

Here's my list:

I usually drive my parents cars:

2008 Chevrolet Aveo sedan - 1.4 petrol engine, 94 hp

2005 Renault Clio sedan - 1.5 diesel engine, 78 hp

Cars that I drove in the past (as far as I can remember):
Audi 80
Dacia SupeRNova
Dacia SupeRNova - driving school
ARO IMS - old car (1952) without brakes
Renault 19
Opel Kadett
VW Passat
Opel Corsa
Renault Laguna
Dacia Logan
Dacia Sandero
Dacia 1310 pick-up
Toyota Corolla
Ford F-150
Mazda MPV
Seat Cordoba

See less See more
#410 ·
^^ I like Audi, but...

Everytime I see this car on the street I am :eek2:

#423 ·
i got one of these

Chevy HHR, a pretty nimble and fun to drive little thing. I got it with a manual transmission too, which is simply a delight.

#427 · (Edited)
Finally, I've got my first car:

2003 BMW E46, 150 BHP 2.0 turbodiesel engine, fuel economy is quite good (not that good in urban zone, but perfect on motorways) before this I used to drive my mom's Toyota Yaris, and after I got this, I couldn't get over how fast this car was, the only problem for me having this car, is that insurance costs me €1,500 a year (as 2nd driver, I'm only 19, if I was a first driver, it'd cost me over €3,000) and €620/yr road tax, but she's worth it though ;)

And a bonus picture with me :)

#428 ·
^^
Nice car, man. Although I like the E90, the E46 is still the best-looking 3 Series sedan IMO.

#439 ·
My neighbor has one of these in his garage

Man, I'd really want to own and drive this thing someday. A truly premium van/MPV/people-mover :)

Btw, if you have been to Hong Kong, Macau or even Guangdong, China , then you will see crap tons of these EVERYWHERE. Hehe it's like they worship these kinds of cars over there. :D :nuts: :lol: :cheers:

:)

#440 ·
My neighbor has one of these in his garage

Btw, if you have been to Hong Kong, Macau or even Guangdong, China , then you will see crap tons of these EVERYWHERE. Hehe it's like they worship these kinds of cars over there. :D :nuts: :lol: :cheers:

:)
Yes, I was rather surprised, during my trip to Hong Kong, to see these big MPVs all over the place. One of them, the Nissan Elgrand is now the basis for the new Quest, here in North America. It stands out amongst the other MPVs here, as it appears rather tall and narrow compared to the competition (including Toyota's offering here, the Sienna).

~BG

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.