Turnover issues and other related problems with developers - Page 16 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Projects and Construction > Metro Manila Projects on the Rise

Metro Manila Projects on the Rise Proposals and U/C's in the capital, Metro Manila
» Makati | Pasig - Mandaluyong - San Juan | Quezon City | Taguig | Manila City and the rest of the Metro | Completed projects

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old February 7th, 2019, 07:34 AM   #301
rainbow23

Likes (Received): 3

THEY DIDNT ANSWER IF CHECK WILL NOT BE CASHED IF UNIT HAS NOT BEEN TURNED OVER. CAN YOU ASK AND LET US KNOW THEIR REPLY.
THEY WONT EVEN GIVE DETAILED PLANS (FOR INTERIOR DESIGN PLANNING) TIL AFTER TURNOVER : (

Copy-pasting the email response i got from ALP below. I've requested that my last (balloon) payment be due only upon turnover. This is the usual practice right and should be a straightforward approval for them?

----------------------------
Good day.

Your query related to the turnover of East Gallery Place, unit XX, has been forwarded to us.

We understand that you were requesting for an update regarding your unit in East Gallery Place, specifically unit XX. Please be informed that the construction in East Gallery Place is currently in full swing. We wish to kindly advise that barring any unforeseen circumstance, the turnover of your unit in East Gallery Place, specifically unit XX, is expected to commence this 3rd quarter of 2019 onwards. While we do not have a specific turnover date for your unit at this point, please be assured that we will keep you posted as we progress. We will also send a letter of invitation to inform you of the unit’s availability and details of the turnover as we near the said commitment date and once the unit is ready for turnover.[/QUOTE]
rainbow23 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 8th, 2019, 03:35 PM   #302
elodeon

Likes (Received): 0

I got a response. They agreed to move the due date of my last 2 checks from March and April to June and July. If the turnover slides again, I'll ask for another postponement.
elodeon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2019, 02:40 AM   #303
firebender

Likes (Received): 124

Sta Lucia owns Neopolitan right? That elite subdivision in Fairview. Any news if Sta Lucia will sell its Sta Lucia Business Park fairview instead? Sayang kasi yung lupa. Hinde man lang ginawang mala Filinvest Alabang.

Benta na lang sa Ayala Land?
Advertisement

Old July 4th, 2019, 09:49 AM   #304
stephen2004

Likes (Received): 0

anyone bought Uptown Ritz from Megaworld? its also delayed. not recommended to buy from Megaworld.

Last edited by stephen2004; July 4th, 2019 at 10:43 AM. Reason: delete it
stephen2004 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement