Your Own Stadium Design - Page 613 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Fun Forums > Creative Corner > The Drawing Board > Stadium Design

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old November 13th, 2019, 07:18 PM   #12241
marseille13

Likes (Received): 362

are you using Firefox? I have the same problem, you have to use chrome... don't ask why, no idea.

Liverpudlian82 liked this post
marseille13 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old November 14th, 2019, 03:39 PM   #12242
masterpaul
(Nilaul)

Likes (Received): 313

Anyone has the 2d (might be old) fifa/pes textures of the crowds and camera men around the pitch?
Old November 16th, 2019, 10:32 AM   #12243
pompeyfan
PompeY2J

Likes (Received): 167

Just a little decompression project I've been working on. Mostly reused old components, but the little blue seated stands are new. They're designed to be useful for small clubs that want to add some seating capacity - each module has 86 seats and requires very little concrete to build. Total capacity a little over 5000. There's a railway running behind the blue stands, and there will be a beach opposite the main stand.

Keep up with my latest projects here
pompeyfan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2019, 11:19 AM   #12244
SO15 Mush

Likes (Received): 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by marcelo93_g View Post

Hope you like my design (still in process) of a new stadium for River Plate, an important football club from Argentina.
Looking good - very similar to Tottenham's new stadium in north London other than 2 tiers rather than a single bank behind one of the goals. Difference between the 2 would be the atmosphere - it's mostly poor in the UK these days, I'd pay good money to watch a River Plate v Boca match, even in an open field!

marcelo93_g liked this post
SO15 Mush no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2019, 08:33 PM   #12245
marcelo93_g

Likes (Received): 245

Quote:
Originally Posted by SO15 Mush View Post
Looking good - very similar to Tottenham's new stadium in north London other than 2 tiers rather than a single bank behind one of the goals. Difference between the 2 would be the atmosphere - it's mostly poor in the UK these days, I'd pay good money to watch a River Plate v Boca match, even in an open field!
Thanks man! I tried to keep the escense from the original stadium. The large stand behind the north goal, is the "popular", similar to the Dortmund's Yellow Wall. All of the stadiums in Argentina have one, it's where the die hard fans goes and where all of the chants are originated.

I would like to travel to England and watch all of the matches that I can in the weekend. If are derbies days, the better.
marcelo93_g no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 02:50 AM   #12246
masterpaul
(Nilaul)

Likes (Received): 313

An interior atmospheric render takes some time to set up. The crowd is actually 2d face-me components. I still need to make the crowd a bit more random in the lower tier on the VIP stand. A few quirks here and there that need fixing too. I'm just wondering if there's any way to get the actual football players in (maybe I can alight the camera angle from fifa? Dunno)

MaTTiC, mrsavi-pas liked this post

Last edited by masterpaul; Today at 03:13 AM.
masterpaul no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:56 PM   #12247
stefan2000

Likes (Received): 259

I think there is too big of a contrast between the realistic sky and the not so realistic pitch.
Advertisement