#PROJECT-Ras Al Khaimah: BLU MIRAGE - Page 77 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Other Emirates Projects > Northern Emirates

Northern Emirates Projects in Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Closed Thread

Old February 26th, 2013, 12:12 PM   #1521
thebizangel

Likes (Received): 0

doomsdayarmy comments

To Doomsdayarmy
Your numerous posts clearly make you stand out as just another serial blogger/agitator.
You should re-read your posts.You really have lost the plot on this. Contradictory posts spread over various SCC sites.
Berating people personally who are actually doing something to assist the majority of Blu Mirage investors. Doesnt bode well for you. It makes you look ridiculous.
As to your BM related comments to date I personally do not really care what you think. As you clearly have not got a clue what is going on. If you do not wish to be involved in the BM legal group. Then you are welcome to go your own way. But keep your comments to yourself. From what you have said todate is of no benefit to ANY investor in Blu Mirage.
thebizangel no está en línea  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 26th, 2013, 12:55 PM   #1522
Jasmine's Dad

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsdayarmy View Post
Jasmines Dad, If you wanted to meet and discuss the project with the developer you should have done what I did and actually walked in their office and ultimately driven to the site. The construction was going fine till the (action group) decided not to make further payments. I saw the crew and the workforce myself and I personally thought the progress was acceptable. How is this imaginary settlement going to take place? Forcing the sale of the parcel? lets talk again soon after you and your lawsuit colleagues win the jackpot and get the proceeds from the settlement, hilarious!!
We did meet the developer - on behalf of 100+ investors - but Azam failed to show. This was after we got RAKIA & the RAK IDO involved who basically said that the project was a "basket case". The construction was anything but fine - and as we saw the Escrow accounts we knew that there was never going to be enough to build the planned 6 towers. So your assessment of the situation was poor at best. So have your rant and insult people looking to take a more organized route to recovery. But you are wrong and by the looks of it always were.
Jasmine's Dad no está en línea  
Old February 26th, 2013, 04:51 PM   #1523
doomsdayarmy

Likes (Received): 3

There will be no recovery and if there is, everyone will get their share, action group or no action group. I have to thank the legal group for doing all the legwork and exhausting all possibilities for trying to recover the lost $$$'s for the rest of us.
doomsdayarmy no está en línea  
Old February 26th, 2013, 09:23 PM   #1524
thebizangel

Doomsday.Not interested in your opinion.Can you go peddle your doom somewhere else.
thebizangel no está en línea  
Old February 27th, 2013, 07:01 AM   #1525
doomsdayarmy

Biz, Shut your piehole!!
Old February 27th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #1526
MumofFour

Dear All,

Please refrain from making any further comments to DDA. I have already reported his messages to SSC. We have had an overwhelming amount of people flocking to the legal action group. I am quite confident that our numbers will swell from 150 to roughly 200-225. You are all in good company. I look forward to seeing as many of you at the Open House as possible.

Last edited by MumofFour; February 28th, 2013 at 06:37 PM.
MumofFour no está en línea  
Old February 27th, 2013, 01:41 PM   #1527
jsmed

Likes (Received): 1

Has anyone inhere actually joined the action group and gotten anything out of it?
Sorry I question your sincerity MumofFour, but I would hate to spend another £1500 on a project I have little to no fate in. Also a couple of things make me hesitate, eg. why were there a time frame the last time you could join the action group?

Unfortunately I do not reside in the UK, so I am unable to attend the open house.
jsmed no está en línea  
Old February 27th, 2013, 02:42 PM   #1528
MumofFour

Hi jsmed,

Thank you for your post. I notice that you have just joined SSC this morning.

Coincidentally, we have had an aggressive blogger by another name questioning my sincerity but not appearing on SSC this morning which is slightly unusual.

I am happy to discuss the time frame and my 'sincerity' (which is actually just a logical approach to a failed investment that was advertised, marketed and sold in the UK) with you but I would be grateful if you could first send me a private message with your unit number and name. This way, I can cross reference your details against a master list of investors that both me and the law firm have in our possession. This way, as you are unfortunately unable to attend the open house because you do not reside in the UK, I can keep you abreast of upcoming issues.

I look forward to receiving your message.

Last edited by MumofFour; February 27th, 2013 at 02:55 PM.
Old February 27th, 2013, 07:11 PM   #1529
doomsdayarmy

Great questions jsmed,
Has anyone gotten anything out of it??? Of course not!! The only thing the fat a&& has gotten out of this is more money from the naive investors and their vulnerability. Just do the math, lets assume everyone in her crusading group has paid the 1500 BP in fees (if she has, according to her, 250 investors that are or will be joining the group) 1500BPx 250 investors= 350,000.00 BP = $530,000.00 dollars. Why do you think she is out here after all this time looking for fresh money?? Because, the people who had joined in the past are tired of paying and getting no results. We all know it's a failed development and the developer screwed up, but I don't have to join the action group to be informed of what I've already know. Majority of the problems started with the fat a&& and the group when they stopped making further payments to the developer. After the development came to a halt (due to lack of funds) everyone thought by joining the lawsuit they can redeem their investment money in six months.. lol. I don't care how expensive the law firm is, it still wouldn't cost $530,000.00 to do what they have done so far, which is merely obtaining information about certain accounts and list of investors and so forth. (I don't even think they were ever able to depose the main character who sold them the apartments). It's not that they are litigating and going to court everyday to justify half million dollars in costs. I wouldn't be surprised if the fat a&& is getting some kind of a kickback or management fee to line her pockets. If so, she already has recouped some or all of her losses in the failed Blu Mirage development.
Jsmed, I will be in Dubai late March for the handover process of my units (my imaginary units according to fat a&&... LOL) I have spoken to some people and have some ideas that might be useful and implementable to our situation.
If you'd like we can meet and discuss. If you are interested, private messaging is the best way to communicate.
I just had another thought, why is it that, Jasminesdad waited all this time to join the group?? Strange if you asked me,if my memory serves me right, JD has been advocating the action group from the inception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmed View Post
Has anyone inhere actually joined the action group and gotten anything out of it?
Sorry I question your sincerity MumofFour, but I would hate to spend another £1500 on a project I have little to no fate in. Also a couple of things make me hesitate, eg. why were there a time frame the last time you could join the action group?

Unfortunately I do not reside in the UK, so I am unable to attend the open house.

Last edited by doomsdayarmy; February 27th, 2013 at 07:26 PM.
Old February 27th, 2013, 07:41 PM   #1530
MumofFour

Dear All,

Please refrain from making any further comments to DDA. I have already reported his messages to SSC. Please ignore if you can and I will see a good number of you on the 18th.

There are roughly 100 attending the Open House which is great considering the majority of investors live abroad or outside of the London area. For those that wish to join the action group and are facing financial hardship, please contact me on [email protected] or Lisa Fox at [email protected] to discuss your options.

Last edited by MumofFour; February 28th, 2013 at 06:34 PM.
Old May 15th, 2013, 01:34 PM   #1531
rkbk

Any thing latest on Blu Mirage? even little hint
rkbk no está en línea  
Old July 11th, 2014, 09:51 PM   #1532
beer51

Likes (Received): 67

Ras Al Kahimah developer looks to new projects
Developer of Al Hamra Village has just been boosted by a Dh850m syndicated loan

Dubai: Boosted by a new Dh850 million financing deal, Ras Al Khaimah-based Al Hamra Real Estate Development could look at new project launches. Feasibility studies are on for two options which includes a possible 11 million square feet development alongside Mohammad Bin Zayed Road, according to a senior official.
read more

https://www.skyscrapercity.com/showth...560988&page=79

tony55 liked this post
beer51 no está en línea  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread