#PROJECT-Umm Al Quwain: AL SALAM CITY - Page 2 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Other Emirates Projects > Northern Emirates

Northern Emirates Projects in Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 25th, 2005, 05:30 PM   #21
michal1982

Likes (Received): 1

when construction will start???
michal1982 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old September 14th, 2005, 10:14 AM   #22
kvsnbr

Likes (Received): 0

Who will be the main Consultant & contractor..........!!!!!!!
kvsnbr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 12:56 PM   #23
Krazy
Kool Kat

Likes (Received): 36

Tameer hold celebratory event for Al Salam City launch

The regions leading real estate developer Tameer Holding, hosted a lunch at the Grand Al Hyatt Dubai in celebration of the successful sales launch of Al Salam City; the company's colossal project based in Umm Al Quwain.

An artist's impression of Al Salam City.

At the prestigious event Sheikh Abdullah Bin Rashid Al Mualla, Deputy Ruler of the Emirate of Umm Al Quwain was joined by Omar Ayesh President of Tameer Holding and a congregation of VIP's and Sheikhs. Optimistic of Tameer's continued achievement in this and future projects, Mr. Ayesh lauded the success of the project saying: 'Al Salam City is simply an extension of the success story that Tameer began a few years ago; and a confirmation of the company's commitment to bring exceptional developments to the United Arab Emirates.'

To celebrate the successful launch of this city, Tameer Holding is offering a 10% discount until Thursday March 9th on property purchases within this remarkable development; providing an unprecedented low price to prospective residences on services and features unavailable elsewhere in the region.

Situated strategically on the Emirates Road and the Pan-Emirates road currently under construction, the Al Salam City is an integrated residential & commercial area, consisting of a number of residential districts. The development has been designed to house up to half a million residents with an area that will include parks, playgrounds, entertainment centers, horse riding stables and cable car facilities.

One of the city's most distinguishing features is its 'Down Town' area. Expected to hold a gargantuan shopping mall which has been slated as the first of its kind in the Middle East, the area will also contain a main hotel tower composed of more than 50 floors and several other residential and commercial towers. This First Phase of the project will also include the development of Al Salam's residential districts, where the initial district will include a large number of residential villas, while the second will be comprised of two hundred 4, 5 to 12 story buildings. The entire city's population is estimated to be around the half a million mark.

'Al Salam City guarantees unique benefits that make it the ideal place to call home'. Omar Al Ayesh continued. 'The city is truly among the most advanced in the world. Among the reasons why the city is a cut above the rest are the residential areas that have been designed in such a way, that every apartment and villa cluster has its own access to a private park, swimming pools, children's play areas, and nurseries that can be monitored through Web cams or closed circuit television.'

The security, health and safety of its populace are one of the city's many aspects that differentiate it from other town developments. Promised are strategically positioned emergency centers that will enable the emergency services of the police, ambulance and fire department to be able to reach any part of Al Salam city within 4 minutes of a call.

The Project executed in 3 phases, will have its first phase scheduled for completion within the next three years. The cost of each phase is at an investment of AED 10 Billion apiece.

Formed through a strategic partnership between Al-Rajhi Investment Group & Tameer Property Establishment, Tameer Holding had entered the thriving UAE property market with the world's tallest tower "Princess Tower", located in Dubai Marina, the Dana 1 & Dana 2 projects in International City, Al Salam City in Umm Al Quwain, Al Ameera Village in Ajman and Al-Ameera Tower, Sharjah's tallest residential tower. Today, the firm's investment portfolio in the market totals AED 40 billion.
Krazy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old March 6th, 2006, 05:13 PM   #24
Abu Dhabi Boy

more info http://www.alsalamcity.net/

Last edited by Abu Dhabi Boy; March 6th, 2006 at 05:36 PM.
Abu Dhabi Boy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 06:25 PM   #25
dubaiflo
Back in the Sandpit

Likes (Received): 35

shit. look at this centerpiece tower.
that could be 500

OMG..what the heck where is the need in UaQ..
dubaiflo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 06:37 PM   #26
crazyeight
21st century destination

That's such an ugly tower!! i really don't understand how UAQ needs this also?! It's far too large for a city like UAQ imo...
Old March 6th, 2006, 06:47 PM   #27
docc

Likes (Received): 2

Not impressed.
docc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 06:52 PM   #28
malec
Rrrraaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!

Likes (Received): 140

What the ****?
I count 160 floors on that thing. Isn't UAQ a small city though?
Reminds me of al burj on steroids.
The other highrises in fact look very good though but still, where is the demand for this?
malec no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 07:11 PM   #29
Alle

Likes (Received): 9

Wow what a project. The first render in post 24 ( http://www.uaehits.com/pics/alsalamcity_01.jpg ) is great. In my simcity city i had rows of highrise residentals with huge themed parks in between. This is just so my vision of residental scrapers. Rows of scrapers and parks in between every row of scrapers. The ideal thing is to have two buildings wide scraper-rows with recreational and open areas in between the rows.

One of the render also shows neon-litten palm-trees

Castles And Fortresses [Alpe Adria] [Bosnia]

Last edited by Alle; March 6th, 2006 at 07:17 PM.
Alle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2006, 07:20 PM   #30
farnush

this is as fake as it gets
Old March 7th, 2006, 06:08 AM   #31
UAE_CONDOR

coooooool
the tower 600m ?
UAE_CONDOR no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 7th, 2006, 06:20 PM   #32
dubaiflo
Back in the Sandpit

Likes (Received): 35

well it is really massive.
unbelievable. i doubt this is going to be built like that.
dubaiflo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2006, 09:29 AM   #33
The-Sultan

this city is going to be biult in Um alqaiwain for one reason ... because land prices in um alqawain are very cheep compared to the other emirates ... plus this city is not biult for um alqauwain .. its biult moslty for the people working and living in dubai, sharjah and ajman .... thats why alsalam city is on the emirates road and is only 15 mins away from sharjah and 25 mins away from dubai airport .. thats what the offecial web site is saying ... its not saying anything about um aqaiwain city .. bcz for god sake that emirate has no econemy "unforunetly" .. I dont know why they kept sleeping for the past 30 years .. no growth in there economy ... here is something wrong about Um alqaiwain. I just dont know what it is.
The-Sultan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2006, 09:41 AM   #34
smussuw
Patriotic Emirati

Likes (Received): 543

^ their royal family?
smussuw no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 8th, 2006, 12:19 PM   #35
DUBAI
Under the Burj

Those renders....
Old March 8th, 2006, 12:26 PM   #36
Bikes
sababa

Likes (Received): 5631

Weird renders, and indeed that tower looks like al burj on steroids
Bikes no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 9th, 2006, 12:56 AM   #37
Krazy
Kool Kat

Likes (Received): 36

is it just me or do all those towers look like they are on steroids? i mean they are all outta propotion to the rest of the surroundings.... have a look at the streets and the cars... the towers look gigantic in size.. its funny
Krazy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 10th, 2006, 08:51 PM   #38
Alle

Likes (Received): 9

"where is the demand for this?"

In UAE you don't satisfy demand, you create it (apparently).

Castles And Fortresses [Alpe Adria] [Bosnia]
Alle no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 12th, 2006, 09:30 PM   #39
docc

Likes (Received): 2

Krazy, i completely agree mate. They are wayyyyy out of proportion. According to the size of the cars on the roads, the centre piece should atleast be 300 floors!!! Good observation!
docc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2006, 08:56 AM   #40
SA BOY
South Straddie QLD

Likes (Received): 593

the demand is in dubai, you can have a new city 25min from Dubai CBD, its the same time as driving from jebal ali
Advertisement