KUCHING | Sarawak (Kuching Division) | Division , District & State Capital City - Page 923 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Forum Pencakar Langit Malaysia > Cityscapes

Cityscapes discussion, photography and news of towns, cities, districts and states.

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old January 24th, 2020, 01:46 AM   #18441
Ibroe2k11

Likes (Received): 327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince View Post
Are they just trials? How come there are no City of Kuching transit markings on them?

Currently they look more like the Chinese hydrogen fuel cell bus company doing a promotional tour in Kuching than they being from a proper Kuching city public bus transit system.

However, I'm still really happy that Kuching got the ball rolling on this.
On trial at the moment with the passengers. More coaches are coming.
Ibroe2k11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old January 24th, 2020, 07:15 AM   #18442
liewzr88

Likes (Received): 324

What I really hope is for SEDC (most likely via its SPV Sarawak Metro Sdn Bhd) to consolidate all the dying bus companies in Kuching into a single entity and then push ahead to revive the buses. They have gotten the ball rolling, now let it grow!

...and until today I have no idea what happened with Federal APAD's Stage Bus Service Transformation (aka MyBas) plan for Kuching anyway. Is it formally dead in the water now.
liewzr88 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:43 PM   #18443
Sarawakian
砂拉越人

Likes (Received): 62

CNY Kuching 2020

Old Today, 12:59 PM   #18444
Ibroe2k11

Likes (Received): 327

Quote:
Originally Posted by liewzr88 View Post
What I really hope is for SEDC (most likely via its SPV Sarawak Metro Sdn Bhd) to consolidate all the dying bus companies in Kuching into a single entity and then push ahead to revive the buses. They have gotten the ball rolling, now let it grow!

...and until today I have no idea what happened with Federal APAD's Stage Bus Service Transformation (aka MyBas) plan for Kuching anyway. Is it formally dead in the water now.
No idea. After so many delays. These dying bus companies are now under Kuching Bus Consortium or something.
Ibroe2k11 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement