PROJECT | Bryggens Bastion (Entasis, Polyform, Arkitema & Tredje Natur) l 99m | 31 fl | 86m | 24 fl | U/C - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Nordic & Baltic > General development > Denmark > Copenhagen

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 12 votes, 5.00 average.
Old January 28th, 2015, 11:08 AM   #101
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Likes (Received): 17170

The new plans looks fine, but beside the height they're not over the average. I'm just glad that something is moving out there. But to be honest the new proposal could be located every where in town, that you couldn't say about BIGs proposal which was extravagant.

However, it does annoys me that at least another year has to pass before the lokalplan is getting approved, and the first digging is a reality, and that a Viborg based company can sit over there in the hilly Jyske and claim that they're not in a hurry -
Advertisement

Old February 25th, 2015, 06:59 PM   #102
DenverDane

Likes (Received): 14

Link to an article in Politiken from 2015-02-25.

http://politiken.dk/kultur/arkitektu...stet-big-plan/
DenverDane no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 25th, 2015, 07:23 PM   #103
MassimoRotundo

Likes (Received): 71

The NIMBYs will only accept a one story cute bunny farm housing. I will not keep my hopes up too high for this project.
MassimoRotundo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old February 27th, 2015, 11:37 AM   #104
ramblersen

Likes (Received): 2936

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassimoRotundo View Post
The NIMBYs will only accept a one story cute bunny farm housing. I will not keep my hopes up too high for this project.
Noo need to worry, the plans have now gotten the green light.

http://byensejendom.dk/article/gront...s-brygge-15000

Our politicians actually deserve credit for having become much bettewr at standing up the the NIMBYs.

Never give up liked this post
ramblersen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2015, 01:43 PM   #105
Urbanus

Likes (Received): 1264

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblersen View Post
Noo need to worry, the plans have now gotten the green light.

http://byensejendom.dk/article/gront...s-brygge-15000

Our politicians actually deserve credit for having become much bettewr at standing up the the NIMBYs.
It definately looks promising. And I'll keep my hopes high. However it is not actually a green light.

The startredegørelse have been approved, not more than that. Now follows the actual lokalplan, and the public hearing.

It seems like Teknik og Miljøudvalget was pleased with the project, and there wasn't much opposition. But still a lot can happen in the following proces, when it reaches Borgerrepræsentationen and goes into public hearing.
It seems like a project that will go through, but you never now in this city.

Last edited by Urbanus; February 27th, 2015 at 01:44 PM. Reason: typo
Urbanus no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old February 27th, 2015, 03:00 PM   #106
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

The resistance to the old project was well basically true targeting the mosque than the rest of the construction.
Old February 28th, 2015, 09:24 AM   #107
JayniX

Likes (Received): 670

We won't know for sure until February 2016 as this is the timeframe for the approval/disapproval of "lokalplanen"
JayniX no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2015, 11:38 AM   #108
ramblersen

Likes (Received): 2936

According to an article in Børsen the other day, Bech Gruppen is not going to develop Faste Batteri themselves but is surrently looking for a buyer for the prokect.

http://borsen.dk/nyheder/avisen/arti...ml?hl=QW1hZ2Vy
ramblersen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2015, 11:43 PM   #109
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Quote:
Denne artikel er kun tilgængelig for abonnenter
Can't read it, but good news that the Bach Gruppen (and the Banks)finally come to the conclusion they can't handle this huge task.
Please leave, and let others do the work.
Old June 9th, 2015, 11:22 AM   #110
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

From another forgotten thread.

From the investor Bach Gruppen in Viborg.

It looks like the investors priority lays on the local market before the Faste Batteri project in Copenhagen. That's how I read it.
Quote:
Viborg
Viborgs lokale storentreprenør, Finn Bach, har lavet en femårsplan, hvor firmaet Bach Gruppen skal høste gevinsten på nogle af de investeringer, som er foretaget under krisen. En kæmpe grund midt i København skal bebygges, men også i Viborg vil man komme til at opleve øget aktivitet fra Bach Gruppens side.

Direktør Palle Buhl fra Bach Gruppen oplyser, at firmaet forventer snart at bygge på grunden, som ligger på Gl. Århusvej lige over for Sønæs, der kommer til at ske forandringer på Vesterbrogade, og den tidligere Dahl-ejendom på hjørnet til Sct. Mathias Gade skal bygges om til boliger.

Men den allerstørste opgave for Bach Gruppen i Viborg kan blive Banebyen, hvor virksomheden er den største grundejer.

Bach Gruppen oplever, at Viborg er i en positiv udvikling, og byen er blevet kendt og mere attraktiv, efter at Apple har meldt sin ankomst i kommunen med et datacenter. Over en årrække skal Viborg finde plads til 6000 nye borgere.

Uden for Viborg bliver Bach Gruppens ejendom på Islands Brygge i København det største udviklingsprojekt. Det forventes, at den 71.000 kvadratmeter store og centralt beliggende grund kan bebygges med op til 125.000 kvadratmeter. Men også i Rødby, hvor Femern-forbindelsen skal lande, har Bach Gruppen store og vigtige grunde.

Regnskab
Af Bach Gruppens regnskab, som netop er offentliggjort, fremgår, at Bach Gruppen har sikret sig likviditet til udviklingsopgaverne. Der er optaget et langfristet lån i en pensionskasse på 300 millioner kroner, og der forhandles om yderligere 100 millioner kroner.
Old June 9th, 2015, 11:43 AM   #111
JAM

Likes (Received): 74

Strange! A new proposal, now only one highrise?
JAM no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2015, 04:12 PM   #112
Never give up

Likes (Received): 11530

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAM View Post
Strange! A new proposal, now only one highrise?
No, not a new proposal.
The drawing Hafnia showed above is a revised version of BIG's now abandoned project.
The proposal in hearing is this one by Arkitema, with, as you can see, 2 Towers, by Arkitema and Entasis respetively, and an extension of the canal from the Ørestad side of Njalsgade.

Never give up no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2015, 04:45 PM   #113
Never give up

Likes (Received): 11530

The lokalplan proposal is soon in hearing.

http://www.kk.dk/sites/default/files...14697965-1.PDF

Old June 15th, 2015, 05:37 PM   #114
Gregger

Likes (Received): 44

Looking at the lokalplan proposal, it seems like they've increased the height of the two highrises. The building A is now 99 m and 33 floors (instead of 86 m and 29 floors). The building G1 is now 86 m and 24 floors (instead of 70 m and 19 floors).
It has been made possible by reducing the volume of some of the other buildings, thus keeping the same "bebyggelsesprocent".
Old June 15th, 2015, 05:47 PM   #115
Knudsen

Likes (Received): 534

Looks pretty dense. 1.75 plot ratio including rather large green areas. If this goes through and the Bardenfelthsgade localplan goes through, there will be a massive densification of Amagerbro.

Now if only Statens Serum Institut would move, so that area with low rises could be developed...

Hafnia liked this post
Knudsen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2015, 09:53 PM   #116
Cafo

Likes (Received): 655

I've looked through the proposal and it seems much better thought out than anything seen prior for this site. It not only seems ready for construction, it also appears to apply many of the hard earned lessons of recent developments and add to them with better scale and flows of people. This project is starting to excite me.

kapo311, Urbanus, Xed liked this post
Cafo está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2015, 10:06 PM   #117
Babser

Likes (Received): 91

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babser View Post
Lokalplanen bør ændres, så der kan bygges højere på Faste Batteri end det nuværende Radisson hotel, så opmærksomheden kan blive flyttet væk fra den ækle klods.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregger View Post
Looking at the lokalplan proposal, it seems like they've increased the height of the two highrises. The building A is now 99 m and 33 floors (instead of 86 m and 29 floors). The building G1 is now 86 m and 24 floors (instead of 70 m and 19 floors).
It has been made possible by reducing the volume of some of the other buildings, thus keeping the same "bebyggelsesprocent".
My prayers have been heard! Thanks Thor, Buddha and Odin

Knudsen liked this post
Babser no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2015, 09:21 AM   #118
firewater
strength of stones

Likes (Received): 54

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cafo View Post
It ... seems ready for construction...
Care to elaborate on this? I share your excitement about the project but am literally not seeing any indication that it's "ready for construction"
firewater no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2015, 03:52 PM   #119
Knudsen

Likes (Received): 534

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregger View Post

Some trivia:

At 99 meters it will be the third tallest highrise in Denmark. 3 meters taller than the City Tower in Aarhus and 13 meters taller than the nearby SAS hotel (at least for now). Only Domus Vista and Herlev Hospital will be taller at 102m and 120m respectively.

With 33 floors, it will be the building with the most floors in Denmark, surpassing Domus Vista's 30.

The smaller highrise will come in at #5 and #9 on those lists

Source: http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/H%C3%B8jhus
Knudsen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 16th, 2015, 04:34 PM   #120
tournesol

Likes (Received): 48

Except that the 100m Bohrs Tower will be completed by then. So it will be #4 at most

Xed, Knudsen liked this post
tournesol no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: