Frederiksberg l Projects & Construction - Page 4 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Euroscrapers > Local discussions > Nordic & Baltic > General development > Denmark > Copenhagen

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 84 votes, 5.00 average.
Old June 18th, 2012, 09:42 AM   #61
aarhusforever
EU citizen

Likes (Received): 9123

Thank you for the updates, Hafnia

Aarhus - the second largest city in Denmark

Aarhus...my Aarhus
aarhusforever no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 19th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #62
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Likes (Received): 17116

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarhusforever View Post
Thank you for the updates, Hafnia
Your're welcome aarhusforever.

The day care at Virginiavej, that I shot at the prevoius page, has been interesting to follow of severel resons. First because I couldn't find any renders beside one, and secondly because I'm a neighbour to the construction.

Here's a new one.
Old June 26th, 2012, 11:07 PM   #63
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Metro construction at Aksel Møllers Have.

A fantastic wall painting, at the metro fence.
Advertisement

Old June 26th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #64
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Dalgas Have,
A new classic design, one of the finest residental projects in our time; Henning Larsens 2 horse shoes buildings and one of the many CBS faculties at Frederiksberg.

Old July 21st, 2012, 07:39 PM   #65
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Photos from the Zoo tower, the Arctic Ring approaching its completion.
The main crane is being dismantled, and the project will be finished for the fall.

A lot of tiger talks recently due the tragic suicider that decided to join the tigers.
No doubt that this sad episode, and the medias covering has improved the numbers of guests in the Zoo garden. I have never seen so many people circulate around the tiger plant as I did today, incl. myself.
The old word; 'One person's death, is another man's bread', can easily be used here.

Old July 27th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #66
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Agurketider..
So a bit from my own block first the extremely very slow progressing daycare at Virginiavej, the completed CBS administration building in the former porcelain factory silobuilding transformed by HLA, and finally one of my good friends in our the garden..

Edit: A photo 3 weeks later.

Sorry to turn this thread into a Zoo thread..

Last edited by Hafnia; August 18th, 2012 at 11:59 PM.
Hafnia está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 1st, 2012, 05:06 PM   #67
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

On the former gas station site at Finsensvej, a bloch with 13 new residentals in varying heights with terraces and balconies. At ground floor a Rema 1000 supermarket.

The primary school at Thorvaldsenvej.

The whole groundfloor is reserved for a gymnasium, and due the lack of space in our municipality, it's not only used by pupils from Thorvaldsens skole, but also by other schools, here among my own son school 1,5 km from here.

Last edited by Hafnia; August 17th, 2012 at 09:39 AM.
Old August 1st, 2012, 06:25 PM   #68
Fab 5

Likes (Received): 3

...a little bit sad the school went through a rationalization phase. Still a pretty interesting building, though.
Old August 15th, 2012, 08:01 PM   #69
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

A few updates from Frederiksberg.

First the CUBO designed elder care building that has topped out recently, then the Flintholm Station and NCC's Green office building, showing the completion of the area.

The frontside of the building.

The backside.

Flintholm Station and the green building with the access-friendly area to the platforms.

A tiny roundabout in front of the 'Green Building'.
I do like the Revyhaven/Flintholm is planned quite dense, and have urban quality. Afterall it's 5,5 km from the absolute centre; The City hall of Cph.

A café placed here, you can really enjoy your coffee and a nice station view.

Last edited by Hafnia; August 17th, 2012 at 09:45 AM.
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:25 PM   #70
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

The Frederiksberg Centre is close to start the enlarging of 2 extra floors, that will increase the number of m2 with 10,000.
Old August 18th, 2012, 11:56 PM   #71
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Again the Court House at Howitzvej by 3XN - sorry to repeat myself, we don't have so many projects to follow in the municipality - turning out really well.

The size of the building is well proportioned fit perfectly in the surroundings, and the facades all in all signalize an friendly and open impression. The area in front of the building will certainly improve the urban space a lot.

The new plaza, the soon abandoned Solbjerg Kirke and the old court house.

The bridge connection to the old court house.

Backside of the building.

The long side of the curving building.

Old August 19th, 2012, 01:14 AM   #72
Asbjoern
Grave Architecture

Likes (Received): 150

Indeed looking good. It is not always 3XN hits jackpot, but this one communicates with its surroundings in a very positive and elegant way. Quality architecture.
Asbjoern no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2012, 06:24 PM   #73
kalaha

Likes (Received): 66

That's a nice building... The bridge connection looks a bit dangerous though :P
kalaha no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 20th, 2012, 06:34 PM   #74
dj4life

Likes (Received): 49647

A very nice building.
dj4life está en línea ahora   Reply With Quote
Old August 25th, 2012, 03:01 PM   #75
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Virginiavej again.
Some part of the discussion what good planning and architecture is about, is often the new designs habillity to fit into the old envirement. If that's the case, Vandkunsten so far does a good job here with the daycare.

Old August 26th, 2012, 06:52 PM   #76
Cafo

Likes (Received): 655

The court house looks beautiful. High quality material selection it seems.
Cafo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2012, 12:36 PM   #77
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Quote:
KFI og ejendomsudviklingsselskabet KPC vil opføre nyt butikscenter, boliger og borgerhus i Domus Vista-centret på Frederiksberg. Der er tale om et projekt på samlet 46.000 m².
Hvis alt går som planlagt, vil KFI og KPC i 2015 slå dørene op for det nye Domus Vista på Frederiksberg med et butikscenter på godt 17.000 etagemeter, Community Center med bibliotek og andre kommunale funktioner samt 70 nyopførte boliger.

KFI købte i 2010 Domus Vista centret på tvangsauktion, og i samarbejde med udviklings- og entreprenørselskabet KPC har man siden arbejdet på en omfattende renovering og udvidelse af centret.

Mandag i denne uge kom projektet et stort skridt nærmere en realisering, da kommunalbestyrelsen på Frederiksberg vedtog en ny lokalplan for Domus Vista, der giver grønt lys for byggeriet.

Større butikker skaber liv
KPC og KFI har allerede udlejet de første arealer i centeret og går nu for alvor i gang med udlejningen. Det forventes, at der skal bruges et års tid på arbejdet med indretning og kontakt med interessante butiks-brands, som vil give butikscentret et attraktivt butiksmix. Målet er, at renoveringen og udvidelsen kan gå i gang i efteråret 2013.

- Det nye Domus Vista bliver på 46.000 etagemeter. Butikscentret udvides fra 7.000 til godt 17.000 etagemeter. Det betyder, at der bliver plads til flere større butikker. Større butikker er mere attraktive for de detailhandelskæder, der gerne skal ind og gøre butikscentret rigtigt attraktivt for kunderne, siger Jesper Loiborg, konstitueret direktør i KFI, og fortæller:

- Der kommer ca. 70 nye boliger i en ny vinkelformet tilbygning på i alt ca. 7.000 etagemeter. Tilbygningen bliver på otte etager med grønne hængende haver, som skaber afveksling i facadeudtrykket. Arkitekten har tegnet bygningen, så den passer godt ind i miljøet og tager størst muligt hensyn til de tilstødende bygninger.

Yderligere 5.000 etagemeter er udlagt til kommunale servicefunktioner m.v. for beboerne i området, og endelig fordobles antallet af P-pladser under jorden fra ca. 100 til ca. 210, mens der yderligere etableres 550 pladser i tilknytning til butikscentret.
Source, Building-supply

Old September 12th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #78
ramblersen

Likes (Received): 2920

Quote:
S på Frederiksberg vil grave Roskildevej ned

Socialdemokraterne i Frederiksberg Kommune vil give beboerne et pusterum fra trafikken på Roskildevej og vil derfor grave vejen ned til en tunnel. Forslaget skal muligvis finansieres af dyrere parkering på Frederiksberg.

Af Cathrine Bloch, Berlingske Nyhedsbureau

11. september 2012, 09:01 – opdateret 11. september 2012, 09:20
Der kører dagligt tusindvis af biler på Roskildevej på Frederiksberg i København, og det påvirker byrummet, mener Socialdemokraterne i Frederiksberg Kommune. Partiet foreslår derfor at grave trafikåren ned og lave den til en tunnel, så gæsterne i Frederiksberg Have og Søndermarken ikke generes af trafikstøj.

- Det kunne være alle tiders, hvis man kunne opholde sig i de to smukke og fantastiske haver uden hele tiden at høre på motorstøj fra bilerne på Roskildevej, siger rådmand i Frederiksberg Kommune, Michael Vindfeldt (S).

Han foreslår sammen med sine partifæller at nedgrave vejen mellem de to haver og Zoologisk Have for at imødekomme beboerne, der ifølge Michael Vindfeldt i den grad mangler et pusterum. Der er kommet 10.000 flere beboere til kommunen siden 2005, og dem er der ikke plads til, lyder det fra rådmanden.

Det er en del af budgetaftalen for Frederiksberg Kommune, der netop er blevet offentliggjort mandag, at der skal kigges nærmere på mulighederne i projektet, og rådmanden peger på flere finansieringsmuligheder, blandt andet fra Zoologisk Have, der ligger på Roskildevej.

- Projektet bliver stort og dyrt, hvis det igangsættes. Vi kunne eksempelvis håbe på privat kapital fra Zoologisk Have, for de kunne godt tænkes at have lyst til at spytte nogle penge i projektet, hvis de eksempelvis får lov til at lave et stort underjordisk parkeringshus til deres gæster, siger Michael Vindfeldt.

Han håber desuden på, at regeringen vil støtte nedgravningen af Roskildevej, fordi han mener, det vil være en gevinst for hele københavnsområdet, hvis den stærkt trafikerede vej lægges under jorden og muligvis får flere spor. Michael Vindfeldt vil derfor tage kontakt til transportminister Henrik Dam Kristensen (S) i løbet af den næste måned for at undersøge, om parkeringsafgiften muligvis skal sættes op på Frederiksberg.

- Parkeringen er meget billig på Frederiksberg i forhold til København, så hvis vi opsatte nogle parkometre og gjorde timeparkeringen dyrere, kunne en del af de penge gå til projektet med Roskildevej, foreslår vi. Men det kræver, at transportministeren godkender det, siger han.
http://www.b.dk/nationalt/s-paa-fred...oskildevej-ned

This is the proposal that never dies - here is a rendering of the plansby the architect Charles I. Schou - from 1943:

ramblersen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 12th, 2012, 05:11 PM   #79
Hafnia
Mod nye projekter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramblersen View Post

This is the proposal that never dies - here is a rendering of the plansby the architect Charles I. Schou - from 1943:
Nevertheless, if realised it will create a fantastic united urban park area in our capital.

Today, the Roskildevej runs as a fence through the 2 parks, like Odense has its dividing Thomas B. Thrigesgade, or the rail tracks seperation of Østerbro and the harbour front.
Old September 12th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #80
ramblersen

Likes (Received): 2920

I wonder how long the tunnel section would be?

I do see the adeventages of a tunnel solution but to be honest I don't really think that it is that hard to traverse the road at that section. And I am not really a big fan of tunnels since I prefer to be above ground when moving about in the city (except for metros) and also think that streets and traffic is part of the urban landscape. What is important imo is to avoid the very big, noisy, polluting, uncrossable arteries in the inner city and I don't really consider that section of Roskildevej one of them. In general, I think it is preferrable to distribute traffic better and reduce the number of lanes as has been done succesfully elsewhere than it is to use tunnels or entirely close streets to cars (depending on the place of course). A harbour tunnel would be a fantastic improvement though.

That is not to say that I am necessarily against a tunnel here, I am just not sure it is required and worth the money.

I know that it would NEVER happen but in a way I think the site would benefit more from lining Roskildevej with buildings (good-looking of course!), turning it into more of a street - a continuation of Vesterbrogade - than a road and in the same time protecting the parks from the traffic. Parks bordering directly on streets with through traffic is never a good idea imo (compare also Fælledparken) and in a way the whole area is a bit over-served by green spaces (Frederiksberg Have, Søndermarken, Vester Kirkegård, Solbjerg Parkkirkegård, Søndermarken Kirkegård) anyway and they end up being more of a barrier than the roads. It is the lack of buildings and public activity and not the traffic that make passage along the road unattractive. The buildings would not have to be particularly tall but with public functions in the ground floors and on the zoo side at least some of the buildings could be used by the Zoo and connect the two sides with skyways. That would make this place much nicer than passing through an eerie tunnel.
ramblersen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: