Andhra Pradesh Capital - Amaravati | News, Pics & Discussions - Page 102 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Andhra Pradesh > Amaravati

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old May 23rd, 2017, 08:02 AM   #2021
mmwonders

Likes (Received): 17

looks like the temple like slanted structure is assembly and the cone like structure will be observatory
mmwonders no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:18 AM   #2022
hasanthdayala
Smile Seeker

Likes (Received): 755

the plan of 540 ft assembly with multiple spheres at bottom is reportedly disposed as govt is insecure about its height that too in VVIP vicinity

100 ft structure of 10 floors with central hall facility for combined meetings is opted instead.

600 ft city view tower is being designed for complete view of the Amaravati

Last edited by hasanthdayala; May 23rd, 2017 at 09:31 AM.
hasanthdayala no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2017, 09:49 AM   #2023
hasanthdayala
Smile Seeker

option 1 - selected as assembly
option 2 - selected as view tower instead of assembly

other videos

Babji, Vara123 liked this post
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 23rd, 2017, 01:35 PM   #2024
Babji

Likes (Received): 595

Norman Poster Powerpoint Presentation AP Capital Master Plan | Amaravathi
ETV Andhra Pradesh - Published on May 22, 2017

... Final designs of master plan in 15 days!
Babji no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2017, 06:08 AM   #2025
samatvam

Likes (Received): 5

Dont get me wrong , as an proud Indian I am delighted to see modern developments in the field of urban development in any parts of India. I dream of magnificent cities in India which will bring back the glory of India.
what I dont understand that why our politicians have more faith in foreign developers and planners then their very own people who made them the ministers! when our politicians will stop the phoren hype? and trust its own people to design and develop their own cities to show the world yes we can? there is a serious lack of trust and morality here. its 70 years since independence and I am tired to see phoren hype in India!
why Andhra govt cant get any developers in India to develop the startup area of Amaravati , if its peoples capital then it should be developed by people of the state. why we allow a third country like Singapore to take away profit from India's rural land ? I know Singapore will play the role of middleman here by bringing businesses and black money to this real estate development from other countries through Singapore route and that includes Indian money as well. Why we allow such thing to happen ? why not govt directly give amnesty to corrupt Indian money stashed abroad to invest in Amaravati through a SPV? I guess the problem is most of them are in Singapore and Singapore made good bargain here , both Indian black money and Indian land , what a deal!

its 70 years since independence we should come out of this non sense and disgusting attitude and practice and stop feeding foreign companies from India's rural land simply because they dont allow you to do the same and yes these countries does survive on India's corrupt money , more so the likes of Dubai ,Singapore and Hong Kong. its like if you are corrupt you get more reward in terms of contracts just because you are holding the corrupt money! its bloody disgusting
thanks and good luck new Amaravati!

gmanohar liked this post
samatvam no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2017, 07:50 AM   #2026
hasanthdayala
Smile Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by samatvam View Post
Dont get me wrong , as an proud Indian I am delighted to see modern developments in the field of urban development in any parts of India. I dream of magnificent cities in India which will bring back the glory of India.
what I dont understand that why our politicians have more faith in foreign developers and planners then their very own people who made them the ministers! when our politicians will stop the phoren hype? and trust its own people to design and develop their own cities to show the world yes we can? there is a serious lack of trust and morality here. its 70 years since independence and I am tired to see phoren hype in India!
why Andhra govt cant get any developers in India to develop the startup area of Amaravati , if its peoples capital then it should be developed by people of the state. why we allow a third country like Singapore to take away profit from India's rural land ? I know Singapore will play the role of middleman here by bringing businesses and black money to this real estate development from other countries through Singapore route and that includes Indian money as well. Why we allow such thing to happen ? why not govt directly give amnesty to corrupt Indian money stashed abroad to invest in Amaravati through a SPV? I guess the problem is most of them are in Singapore and Singapore made good bargain here , both Indian black money and Indian land , what a deal!

its 70 years since independence we should come out of this non sense and disgusting attitude and practice and stop feeding foreign companies from India's rural land simply because they dont allow you to do the same and yes these countries does survive on India's corrupt money , more so the likes of Dubai ,Singapore and Hong Kong. its like if you are corrupt you get more reward in terms of contracts just because you are holding the corrupt money! its bloody disgusting
Just because we Indians cant sort things up,we cant blame all others

We cant build it thats for sure... So we allowed some one better to build it.

We built almost 1000 cities in India and can you name a city which got
1.Proper pedestrian and Cycling paths
2.Proper Water facility
3.Drainage facility
4.preferences for Handicapped in city
5.Proper parking spots
6.Proper recreational facilities
7.Proper Power Supply
8.Grid roads for easy transport
9.Proper Sanitation

And Corruption is not the basic point of everything
afterall 50% of us are illiterates

Thanks and please stay out of this Corrupt land of yours.
Because it is future and heaven for us

Babji liked this post

Last edited by hasanthdayala; May 25th, 2017 at 08:29 AM.
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:18 AM   #2027
mmwonders

Quote:

You know what - its you mind that is corrupt. No body else

- you have conveniently chosen not to mention nay alternatives that match upto singapore partner. Do you know any. DO they have credibility? did they develop such cities before?
- we want to do IT exports, we want IT jobs, their dollars, their visas, their citizen ships,. But we dont want them to develop cities here. Why this hypocrisy? Why dont we as a country reject then if we want everything internal?
- do you know partnership is with singapore govt owned entities?
- do you know its these givt entities like ascendas that developed ITPL in bangalore that paved way for quality IT spaces in india and developed 10s of such projects in india
- do you know this is no real estate project but its about attracting marqueue clients to a place that has no IT presence? do you know any such companies in india that can do it?
- despite all this you still complain because you have a motive. NO? you are hiding behind the veil of nationalist to throw stones at somebody you hate for reasons of caste/creed/religion or other primordial loyalties

Somebody has vision, willing to put hardwork, take risks and take country to next level. If you cant support him for your part/caste/primordial reasons, then your best contribution is to stay queit

This is the best thing that happened to AP. Dont spoil it. We lost 1 year already in your court cases

Thank you

hasanthdayala, Babji, Vara123 liked this post
Old May 25th, 2017, 12:45 PM   #2028
samatvam

Quote:
Originally Posted by hasanthdayala View Post
Just because we Indians cant sort things up,we cant blame all others

We cant build it thats for sure... So we allowed some one better to build it.

We built almost 1000 cities in India and can you name a city which got
1.Proper pedestrian and Cycling paths
2.Proper Water facility
3.Drainage facility
4.preferences for Handicapped in city
5.Proper parking spots
6.Proper recreational facilities
7.Proper Power Supply
8.Grid roads for easy transport
9.Proper Sanitation

And Corruption is not the basic point of everything
afterall 50% of us are illiterates

Thanks and please stay out of this Corrupt land of yours.
Because it is future and heaven for us
Great I was kind of waiting for this kind of reply. all of these 9 points that you mentioned does exist in Indian cities to an extent but its our problem of lack of behavioral pattern which makes these 9 points you mentioned non working in Indian cities. we need more investments for capacity buildup for
our huge urban population and awareness buildup in migratory population moving to our cities to utilize these facilities properly( because even it exist they dont do it). I dont understand how a phoren company developed project will do the magic of behavioral correctness in Indian people , unless its a walled city for certain kind population. By the way we Indian have one more problem that is 'Inferiority complex'
Old May 25th, 2017, 01:02 PM   #2029
samatvam

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmwonders View Post
You know what - its you mind that is corrupt. No body else

- you have conveniently chosen not to mention nay alternatives that match upto singapore partner. Do you know any. DO they have credibility? did they develop such cities before?
- we want to do IT exports, we want IT jobs, their dollars, their visas, their citizen ships,. But we dont want them to develop cities here. Why this hypocrisy? Why dont we as a country reject then if we want everything internal?
- do you know partnership is with singapore govt owned entities?
- do you know its these givt entities like ascendas that developed ITPL in bangalore that paved way for quality IT spaces in india and developed 10s of such projects in india
- do you know this is no real estate project but its about attracting marqueue clients to a place that has no IT presence? do you know any such companies in india that can do it?
- despite all this you still complain because you have a motive. NO? you are hiding behind the veil of nationalist to throw stones at somebody you hate for reasons of caste/creed/religion or other primordial loyalties

Somebody has vision, willing to put hardwork, take risks and take country to next level. If you cant support him for your part/caste/primordial reasons, then your best contribution is to stay queit

This is the best thing that happened to AP. Dont spoil it. We lost 1 year already in your court cases

Thank you
You basically agreed that its about bringing marquee clients here, so that was my point brother , its about middle man game. as far I understand that increases project cost, basic business knowledge.

No ,not all Indians want phoren citizenship , as far as exports and dollars are concerned well you have to understand India as a market is a huge contributor to rupees earning of phoren multinationals which later gets converted to dollars right? I understand international aspects enough to assure you that they earn more from India then Indians earn from them. Brother India just need to be organised and a bit more cunning.

Yes I know Bangalore ITPL story and other projects of Singapore based comapnies, but you surely dont know many thing. By the way there are 20 odd Indian companies who does the same level of IT park developments.

certain Indian companies are probably far bigger and executed much larger infra projects domestically and internationally, then just merely business park development which ascendas does . mystery why they never participated in it!

this a vision with a mission I guess
Old May 25th, 2017, 01:07 PM   #2030
hasanthdayala
Smile Seeker

Quote:
Great I was kind of waiting for this kind of reply. all of these 9 points that you mentioned does exist in Indian cities to an extent but its our problem of lack of behavioral pattern which makes these 9 points you mentioned non working in Indian cities. we need more investments for capacity buildup for
our huge urban population and awareness buildup in migratory population moving to our cities to utilize these facilities properly( because even it exist they dont do it). I dont understand how a phoren company developed project will do the magic of behavioral correctness in Indian people , unless its a walled city for certain kind population. By the way we Indian have one more problem that is 'Inferiority complex'
Last 8 have no relation with inferiority complex
The no of cycling tracks in India are almost negligible.
Firstly, if someone provides then we can know that people are using them or not.

50 KMS of Ped paths laid in last 2 years in Vijayawada,and they are a huge success
Almost every road got ped path and people are using them.

Babji liked this post
Old May 25th, 2017, 03:40 PM   #2031
mmwonders

lets be real - its a global village. you cant build walls all the time
If somebody is better with building city - accept and partner with them

Just like western world accepted our IT advantage and accepted us and our people

Focus more on how to empower our people - economically and otherwise. Rest is negotiable

hasanthdayala, Babji liked this post
Old May 25th, 2017, 07:13 PM   #2032
Dr S S Prasad

Quote:

Indian talent is great... But, world talent is greater then that. We can not compare local talent with world talent just because of self inflation.

mmwonders, whatever123, hasanthdayala liked this post
Dr S S Prasad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2017, 08:36 PM   #2033
Vara123

Likes (Received): 246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr S S Prasad View Post
Indian talent is great... But, world talent is greater then that. We can not compare local talent with world talent just because of self inflation.
Some Indian companies are the best in some aspects and some foriegn comanies are the best in other aspects. I don't see anything wrong to work with both these best Indian companies & Foriegn companies together to get the best out of them. That is what the government is doing.

mmwonders liked this post
Vara123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2017, 03:19 AM   #2034
vin_hyd

Likes (Received): 131

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vara123 View Post
Some Indian companies are the best in some aspects and some foriegn comanies are the best in other aspects. I don't see anything wrong to work with both these best Indian companies & Foriegn companies together to get the best out of them. That is what the government is doing.
Even if we give the startup area project to some Indian company they will ask the govt. to compromise on the infrastructure for sure. Infrastructure would be bad, worst quality materials used, slow construction.
vin_hyd no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 28th, 2017, 05:45 AM   #2035
gmanohar

Likes (Received): 551

Star hotels in capital region

Source : AJ

https://www.facebook.com/apdevelopment

All copyrights belong to their respective owners.

Babji, hasanthdayala liked this post
gmanohar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 30th, 2017, 01:48 PM   #2036
Vara123

Old May 30th, 2017, 01:50 PM   #2037
Vara123

Old May 30th, 2017, 01:51 PM   #2038
Vara123

S Chigurupati, mmwonders, Babji, nh9 liked this post
Old May 30th, 2017, 02:44 PM   #2039
Vara123

S Chigurupati, Babji, nh9 liked this post
Old May 30th, 2017, 08:30 PM   #2040
S Chigurupati

Likes (Received): 166

Thank god the government listened to public opinions and rejected maki designs. Each and every design is masterpiece in its own sense.
I m glad that Option 1 design has been selected for legislature complex, the spiral shaped internal walkway ramp along with museum display is itself a great idea. I hope option 2 concept will also be used at some other place.
At a first glance the front view of option 1 High court building concept doesn't look attractive but the tree like inverted cone structure in the interiors with light and shade concept is simply amazing. Option 2 concept is much more modern and futuristic but option 1 design reflects more of Indian culture so my vote goes to Option 1 for High court.

Very excited for these concepts to come into reality and hope we will not be disappointed. I pray any of L&T, S&P or GMR Infra to get the contracts to build these, then only we will get to see the buildings standing in reality on time.

Thank you Vara for sharing the videos...

Vara123, mmwonders, Babji, nh9, Gudavalli liked this post
S Chigurupati no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
amaravati, andhra, andhra pradesh, capital, guntur, thullur, vijayawada