Andhra Pradesh Capital - Amaravati | News, Pics & Discussions - Page 132 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > India > South > South India Projects > Andhra Pradesh > Amaravati

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old June 10th, 2019, 09:08 AM   #2621
Dr S S Prasad

Likes (Received): 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by karkal View Post
I doubt CBN's son is that competent, will CBN contest elections next time.
Lokesh is at least as competent as Jagan, and no criminal record. I think, it will be political suicide for Jagan, if he neglect Amaravati. He will take some time (?around 2 months) and order some investigations. Then, he will say CBN not developed Amaravati well and I will do it better. This educated forum is too pessimistic now. Please be patient for 2 months. Some people actively trying to demoralize this forum.
Dr S S Prasad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 10th, 2019, 10:37 AM   #2622
Dr S S Prasad

As per me, there are some advantages of CNB not coming in to power in Andhra. 1. Same bitter relation ships might have continued with central Government since Modi came back. 2. Modi was worried about CNB because he is a competitor and take all credit. 3. Unlike CNB, Jagan in under control of central government because of CBI cases. So Modi may do some development in Andhra and early signs are there already. 4. There is a limit for CNB 'hype creation' acceptance and all development is lead by loans. For example not many world class institutions came to Amaravati in spite of all the hype. Many land allocates never started work . However it is my personal opinion and fair comments are welcome.
Old June 10th, 2019, 08:05 PM   #2623
nh9

Likes (Received): 381

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr S S Prasad View Post
Lokesh is at least as competent as Jagan, and no criminal record. I think, it will be political suicide for Jagan, if he neglect Amaravati. He will take some time (?around 2 months) and order some investigations. Then, he will say CBN not developed Amaravati well and I will do it better. This educated forum is too pessimistic now. Please be patient for 2 months. Some people actively trying to demoralize this forum.
I totally agree with you. Jagan has no option other than to carry forward the work CBN has started. He should project himself as a state leader as he got thumping majority even in the capital region. He should look beyond caste, region, religion etc. etc. He can move manufacturing and other industries if he really wants to develop Rayalaseema region or even complete the steel plant for which CBN has laid foundation stone before elections. But at the same time he has to concentrate on the building the infrastructure in Amaravati. Lets keep the fingers crossed as my guess is that it would hardly take 6 months to understand his policies and working style.
nh9 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old June 11th, 2019, 06:44 AM   #2624
Dr S S Prasad

https://epaper.andhrajyothy.com/c/40239395

Last edited by Dr S S Prasad; June 11th, 2019 at 06:45 AM. Reason: CORRECTION
Old June 15th, 2019, 09:48 AM   #2625
johncraig

Likes (Received): 469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr S S Prasad View Post
As per me, there are some advantages of CNB not coming in to power in Andhra. 1. Same bitter relation ships might have continued with central Government since Modi came back. 2. Modi was worried about CNB because he is a competitor and take all credit. 3. Unlike CNB, Jagan in under control of central government because of CBI cases. So Modi may do some development in Andhra and early signs are there already. 4. There is a limit for CNB 'hype creation' acceptance and all development is lead by loans. For example not many world class institutions came to Amaravati in spite of all the hype. Many land allocates never started work . However it is my personal opinion and fair comments are welcome.

Yes I too agree that

better CBN not as CM and fight with Modi for funds .

CBN can take some rest infact.

100% I strongly object you on pappu .

5yrs 3ministries in his hand .... What pappu done.

He can take some mandals in interiors and give good governance to poor people.

1100 call centre is utter failure - PAPPU PET PROJECT. TAKEN LOT OF MONEY FROM KARVY .

Pappu personal 2500 cr IT projects from govt haven't started.

Pappu always behind SETTLEMENTS. that's reason he lost in Mangalagiri.

5yrs are short time I agree.

But failed to get atleast NHAI funds for bypass to VGA. With these funds way back L&T could easily reached 60% work done for iconic bridge.

City central located KANAKA DURGA FLYOVER utter failure in time bound execution.

Youtube videos...... PROMISED TO FINISH THAT FLYOVER IN 6MONTHS. Fake timelines. District administration failed.

CBN shivering seeing govt staff .

SRIJANA CHOW REAL CULPRIT TO CBN

PATISEEMA was not in manifesto , but finished. It's a 800cr scam.

Except PATISEEMA & KIA motors,. Tell me 1 project started and finished in TDP time.

Jagan is a good mass leader. CBN like senior also under estimated him.

If jagan is real criminal. Then Why 5yrs OF time CBN TEAM wasted in catching jagan .

NOW WHO CARES.....JAGAN IS CM for next 10yrs-. 100% ( ALL ARE SAYING BECAUSE OF jagan HARDWORK ON ROADS , jagan became CM
NOT SITTING IN AC ROOM LIKE PAPPU). I HATE TO TAKE HIS NAME TOO .

SPECIAL STATUS CBN TEAM FAILED UTTERLY.

OPEN THING : CBN MADE RICHER RICH.
AND
JAGAN GIVE NAVA RATNALLU AND DISTRIBUTE MONEY TO NEEDY AND GET VOTES IN 2024 TOO .

WORST PART IS CBN JOINED CONGRESS.

ALL HATE BIG PAPPU ( RA***V) , MASTER TO ALL SMALL PAPPU .

FRANKLY CBN GOT CHEATED BY HIS TEAM AND SON . NOT BY AP PEOPLE.

Failures of CBN:

XLRI

MINES UNIVERSITY DHANBAD (ISM)

INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS AT AMARAVATI. not even one school. At least HPS branch.

Regional passport office at AMARAVATI.

ESI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL & MEDICAL COLLEGE AT AMARAVATI.

SO MANY CENTRAL OFFICES STILL AT HYD only .

Jagan got own house at AMARAVATI.
CBN stay in govt rented bungalow. Very very cunning person.

Thumbs up JAGAN . I admire him as he is only young.

Waiting ..... fingers crossed on AMARAVATI ISSUE.

Last edited by johncraig; June 15th, 2019 at 10:51 AM.
johncraig no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 15th, 2019, 09:21 PM   #2626
nh9

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncraig View Post

Yes I too agree that

1100 call centre is utter failure - PAPPU PET PROJECT. TAKEN LOT OF MONEY FROM KARVY .

But failed to get atleast NHAI funds for bypass to VGA. With these funds way back L&T could easily reached 60% work done for iconic bridge.

City central located KANAKA DURGA FLYOVER utter failure in time bound execution.

Youtube videos...... PROMISED TO FINISH THAT FLYOVER IN 6MONTHS. Fake timelines. District administration failed.

NCBN is one of the greatest leaders of our time and true visionary. He is the one who put us on the map and elevated us to reach new heights. Nobody can match his vision and one of the greatest leaders of our generation. For the past five years, he worked his tail and off for the welfare and development of AP, took seven mandals from Telangana even before swearing in ceremony, without which Polavaram would have remained as a dream.

Planning and vision for the capital(33,000 acres given for free. I bet nobody can pool this huge chunk of land in future). Visit the capital area and look at the development works being done before you can comment. Hero motors and KIA in Rayalaseema region are other examples of his work.

I hope the path that was laid by CBN will be duly executed and current CM would carry forward all the development works initiated by previous govt. instead of undoing the vision and hard work of the last five years.
Old June 15th, 2019, 10:02 PM   #2627
Drsand

Likes (Received): 71

Quote:
Originally Posted by johncraig View Post

Yes I too agree that

CBN shivering seeing govt staff .

SRIJANA CHOW REAL CULPRIT TO CBN

PATISEEMA was not in manifesto , but finished. It's a 800cr scam.

Except PATISEEMA & KIA motors,. Tell me 1 project started and finished in TDP time.

Jagan is a good mass leader. CBN like senior also under estimated him.

If jagan is real criminal. Then Why 5yrs OF time CBN TEAM wasted in catching jagan .

NOW WHO CARES.....JAGAN IS CM for next 10yrs-. 100% ( ALL ARE SAYING BECAUSE OF jagan HARDWORK ON ROADS , jagan became CM
NOT SITTING IN AC ROOM LIKE PAPPU). I HATE TO TAKE HIS NAME TOO .

SPECIAL STATUS CBN TEAM FAILED UTTERLY.

OPEN THING : CBN MADE RICHER RICH.
AND
JAGAN GIVE NAVA RATNALLU AND DISTRIBUTE MONEY TO NEEDY AND GET VOTES IN 2024 TOO .

WORST PART IS CBN JOINED CONGRESS.

ALL HATE BIG PAPPU ( RA***V) , MASTER TO ALL SMALL PAPPU .

FRANKLY CBN GOT CHEATED BY HIS TEAM AND SON . NOT BY AP PEOPLE.

Failures of CBN:

XLRI

MINES UNIVERSITY DHANBAD (ISM)

INTERNATIONAL SCHOOLS AT AMARAVATI. not even one school. At least HPS branch.

Regional passport office at AMARAVATI.

ESI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL & MEDICAL COLLEGE AT AMARAVATI.

SO MANY CENTRAL OFFICES STILL AT HYD only .

Jagan got own house at AMARAVATI.
CBN stay in govt rented bungalow. Very very cunning person.

you are not talking about Kodela family ,pratipati pulla rao , bode prasad , chinamaneni prabrakar rao etcs corruption and their high handed behavior .
The corruption in lower lever cadre of TDP especially Jannmaboobhi committes ,did them in rural areas.
People of Andhra pradesh voted for CBN in 2014, as they liked what he did in his previous avatar (1994-2004) as a go getter for development. Instead what they got is massive corruption of mlas and lower cadre along with their inflated egos .
So much so that 33 percent of CBN caste ,poor kammas deviated from their richer caste men ,and voted for Jagan
CBN got surrounded by chamchas ,who hid the true picture so as to continue looting .
End of the day rural people especially poor , could not find any difference between Jagan's corruption (which did not effect any body directly) and TDP corruption (which affected them directly).
End result is, every body is corrupt why not give jagan a chance .
Drsand no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 18th, 2019, 12:54 PM   #2628
trr

Likes (Received): 0

Request everyone to not turn this thread into a political discussion. I know many of us might be ecstatic or frustrated with the election result. But, that should not spoil the intention of this thread. Whichever government it is, i hope the members following/posting in thread would love to witness a world class capital in our state. Let us wait for any news that might push/hamper growth and discuss on that. Sad that it is hard to find a neutral media in Telugu and people speaking the words of the publishers instead of studying the facts or knowing ground realities. I sincerely wish a news paper and a news channel starts just giving the facts instead of the "to and against" media of today.
trr no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2019, 03:21 AM   #2629
nh9

Vara123 liked this post
Old June 21st, 2019, 06:36 AM   #2630
johncraig

Vijayawada urbanization appears to be in top 30 as per 2011

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List...tions_in_India

City population

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._by_population
Old June 22nd, 2019, 03:45 AM   #2631
nh9

Old July 2nd, 2019, 05:00 PM   #2632
vijayninel
Unregistered User

Likes (Received): 194

Amaravati : Past Perfect, Present Tense

Amaravati, the land Chandrababu Naidu wanted to make the best capital city in the world, has crashed. In terms of real estate prices. This was after YS Jaganmohan Reddy brought almost all construction work taking place in the capital region to a halt.

Naidu had acquired 33000 acres of fertile land from close to 28000 farmers in 29 villages in Krishna and Guntur districts under a land pooling arrangement. As per this agreement, the farmers were promised 1000 sq yards of residential and 250 sq yards of commercial land for each acre of land given to the Capital Region Development Authority (CRDA). Since the capital project was a long gestation project, the agreement envisaged each farmer getting Rs 30000 to 50000 per acre as rent (depending on whether the land was fertile or not), with a 10 per cent increase every year.

With Jagan calling it a scam to benefit a few top leaders of the Telugu Desam, Amaravati’s stock has gone down. Property dealers who had mushroomed in the area in the last four years, say there are no buyers for apartments or villas or even land. A one acre plot that went for Rs 1-1.5 crore depending on its location now has gone down to Rs 75 lakh to Rs 1 crore. Even the farmers who were to receive the Rs 30000 to 50000 for the year in May, have not received it till now.

Krishna Rao, a farmer who gave up his land on which he grew three crops a year, in the hope of getting a pot of gold a decade later is keeping his fingers crossed. “The government is a permanent entity. Decisions involving so many people cannot be changed overnight, with the change in the party in power. The new CM should clarify on the status of Amaravati. After all, we all gave our land,” says Krishna Rao.

The YSRCP government is not making any bones about its intention to probe Amaravati. Party general secretary YV Subba Reddy says it will investigate the land sale deals that were struck before and after the announcement of the capital. Moreover, if Jagan goes ahead with the appointment of Alla Ramakrishna Reddy as the new Chairman of CRDA, it would reveal his mind. Reddy, a practising farmer was one of the fiercest critics of the land pooling arrangement and can be expected to dismantle much of the work done by the previous regime.

The Telugu Desam on the other hand, is livid at how Brand Amaravati is being diluted. Nara Lokesh, who incidentally lost to Ramakrishna Reddy in the Mangalagiri constituency, says every effort is being made to kill it. Naidu had estimated that it will cost Rs 50000 crore to build the 21st century modern capital and had brought in experts from Singapore to help with the capital plan.

“The Governor’s address to the new Assembly last week did not even mention Amaravati. Consultants and workers are leaving Amaravati because work has been stopped,” Lokesh told Filter Kaapi.

Early this year, Amaravati had hosted the Happy Cities Summit. Looking at its present state, Amaravati with its fertile land with the Krishna flowing by can be best defined as Past Perfect, Present Tense. And the future looks bleak as well.
By T S Sudhir. Source : https://filterkaapilive.com/2019/06/...OSzdHS1jQtrjJE
vijayninel no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2019, 06:49 PM   #2633
johncraig

1st Budget of jagan is out and slowly every thing setting.

100% sure capital won't be changed but it will be slow for 3 yrs and it will rise again after that.

AMRAVATI is unstoppable.....

Jagan too, good now focussing on other issues of STATE.

But govt BABUS are not supporting him also.

Most unfortunate for AP.

100% TDP failed in BANDAR port materialising

Kollu ravindra was bullshit
Old Yesterday, 05:30 PM   #2634
Dr S S Prasad

A society, which can not recognize merit will perish. Great Andhrites got what they deserve.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
amaravati, andhra, andhra pradesh, capital, guntur, thullur, vijayawada