California the best? - Page 5 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > North American Skyscrapers Forum > United States > West Coast and Interior West

West Coast and Interior West CA, OR, WA, HI, AK, AZ, NM, NV, UT, CO, WY, MT, ID, BC
» Development News | Albuquerque | Las Vegas | Los Angeles | San Francisco Bay Area | Seattle

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old December 31st, 2010, 10:18 AM   #81
evany
skxawng by tsu'tey

Likes (Received): 69

party hard
evany no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old December 31st, 2010, 06:30 PM   #82
TheInsider
BANNED

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cachen View Post
since i come from outside north america, i am more qualified to comment than most of these goons.

california: sucks. sucks completely and horridly. crowded, dirty, crime ridden. and the waters cold.

arizona: some of you tools need to educate yourself on the law. i know its hip to be an uninformed, reactionary, outraged lockstep democrat on these forums.

but theres a reason even the lawsuit obama/holder are bringing mentions NOTHING of racism or profiling. gee, i wonder why that would be, after theyve stamped their feet about racism for 3 whole months.

maybe its because they realized "oh shit, theres nothing racist about this bill, but we'd look stupid if we backed down, so lets evoke supremacy clause instead!"

lefantome: californians are some of the shallowest, fakest, most illiterate and arrogant people you will ever meet. they ARE the stereotypical ignorant dumbass americans. (hollywood, anyone?) there is a reason they are DESPISED in hawaii, washington, oregon, idaho, montana, arizona, colorado, and nevada, you know.

now, lets hear some wiseass come in here claiming im just jealous because hawaii is a hole compared to CA.

wow! talk about irony.

will101 liked this post
TheInsider no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 23rd, 2015, 12:52 PM   #83
samvexler

Likes (Received): 134

California love...best of the best =)

Saiholmes liked this post
samvexler no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2015, 11:48 AM   #84
mintgum84

Likes (Received): 1233

As someone who often considered seeking a job in the US (for the professional experience), California would always be my 1st choice. The idea of regular sunshine is very appealing.

Somewhere near a beach.
mintgum84 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 5th, 2015, 05:34 AM   #85
KC2SD

Likes (Received): 455

Cali is definitely #1 in fine women.
KC2SD no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 7th, 2015, 07:04 PM   #86
fernando-j
Trust Me

Likes (Received): 104

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintgum84 View Post
As someone who often considered seeking a job in the US (for the professional experience), California would always be my 1st choice. The idea of regular sunshine is very appealing.

Somewhere near a beach.
I presume you might be talking about LA County. Other cities in CA like San Diego do not provide many job opportunities, in fact I believe it is a city which needs more investment.
fernando-j no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 22nd, 2015, 06:13 AM   #87
Buffaboy
Buffalo's Idealist💡

Likes (Received): 2402

If it weren't so expensive in the Bay Area, I would take my engineering degree (when I get it) there.
Buffaboy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2015, 11:26 PM   #88
seattleskyline

Likes (Received): 111

Cali is far from the best. no water, wildfires, no water, smog if your in la, no water, over populated, no water. really hott, no water. i would never live in california but i love visiting.

California is not the best, but every place has it's issues. the entire west coast right now has a lot of wildfires.

so there's my opinion. thankfully fall is almost here so i can expect cooler temps more rain and cleaner air here in seattle now in california at least L.A. below i'm not sure if fall will ever come!
seattleskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 4th, 2015, 11:28 PM   #89
seattleskyline

Likes (Received): 111

I think California the best is the wrong name for this thread. it should say, is California the best[why and why not].
seattleskyline no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 5th, 2015, 05:44 AM   #90
desertpunk
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot

Likes (Received): 54031

California is an opium dream...if you've got the money.
Old October 6th, 2015, 09:28 AM   #91
dirt patch

Likes (Received): 433

San Jose is the best city to live: great weather, nice scenery(very green with hills on the southwest side), great economy, great downtown, diversity, cool neighborhoods and decent transportation(although it's poorly used). It also has good health with Stanford hospital in the area. The crime rate is low for a major city.
dirt patch no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2015, 05:03 AM   #92
ejo

Likes (Received): 1665

Hello guys. I have a question. One of mine friend stuck in San Diego without money and probabelly he will be on street soon. Just want to ask where is or how he can find some job where he can have free living and food (mean they will take it of his payment). I have been told he not get payment from his last job because he doesnt have the bank account and they dont want to pay to him by paycheque (which is bit strange to me and i do not want to believe this is true). He just need to save for fly ticket to Uk and i can help him there.
Any information please send to me PM. Thank you
ejo no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old September 13th, 2019, 11:28 AM   #93
MaroonKay

Likes (Received): 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt patch View Post
San Jose is the best city to live: great weather, nice scenery(very green with hills on the southwest side), great economy, great downtown, diversity, cool neighborhoods and decent transportation(although it's poorly used). It also has good health with Stanford hospital in the area. The crime rate is low for a major city.
San Jose and San Diego my personal top too!
MaroonKay no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement