River Estate Housing Development | Ngara Estate | 34 fl x8 | Proposed - Page 7 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > Africa > East Africa > Kenya > Projects, Construction and General Discussion > Nairobi Metro Region

Nairobi Metro Region Projects and construction in the Nairobi Metropolitan Region

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old August 29th, 2019, 10:56 AM   #121
Bigbird25

Likes (Received): 100

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/Chines...gkd/index.html

This is bad.
Bigbird25 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 29th, 2019, 11:13 AM   #122
brian the real story

Likes (Received): 1765

Uhm...you know there is a thread dedicated for the Lake Basin Mall,unless you can't read ,this is River Estate thread,Please post Info where it supposed to be
Old August 29th, 2019, 02:18 PM   #123
osebehk

Likes (Received): 42

I think he posted it here because River Estate is being done by Ederman too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian the real story View Post
Uhm...you know there is a thread dedicated for the Lake Basin Mall,unless you can't read ,this is River Estate thread,Please post Info where it supposed to be
osebehk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old August 29th, 2019, 02:30 PM   #124
Bigbird25

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian the real story View Post
I posted it here because the guy who owns Edermann has been denied anticipatory bail. Mr Yang is also behind this development. I'm not that concerned about Lake basin mall its already complete. This whole issue with Edermann could delay or derail this River estate project.
Old August 30th, 2019, 02:22 AM   #125
Adm.Adama

Likes (Received): 9001

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigbird25 View Post
I posted it here because the guy who owns Edermann has been denied anticipatory bail. Mr Yang is also behind this development. I'm not that concerned about Lake basin mall its already complete. This whole issue with Edermann could delay or derail this River estate project.
But what does have to do with the project? It’ll continue even if the director has been charged with whatever crime he committed.

Karibu Kenya

KENYA SSC
Adm.Adama no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 30th, 2019, 08:41 AM   #126
Bigbird25

He's not the director, chinese billionaire Zeyun Yang is the direct owner of Edermann properties and the financial muscle behind its projects. Anyone who knows that company well can confirm this .I'm not quite implying it will stop the project, it is more of a concern that this could delay the project. Note that there has been no major project to date of this scale in Nairobi that has not seen such delays, Avic, The pinnacle and the list goes on. I hope that the fact that it is under Affordable housing will shield it from any delay.

Kenya Patriot liked this post
Old October 4th, 2019, 05:29 AM   #127
ngara

Likes (Received): 120

Monthly update on this project. Pace is still slow.

Activity was still concentrated on the river. Basically they have done the canalization of the river. They have raised the river bank and a very beautiful waterfront is now emerging. I wish they can be given the entire stretch from Globe roundabout to Racecourse road roundabout to work on.

On the main site they are still doing excavation. No crane as yet.
Old October 4th, 2019, 02:32 PM   #128
Dude254

Likes (Received): 458

Quick google earth shows excavation on the proposed site.
Dude254 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement