#PROJECT-Ras Al Khaimah: BAB AL BAHR RESORT - Page 3 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Other Emirates Projects > Northern Emirates

Northern Emirates Projects in Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 6th, 2008, 05:30 PM   #41
eddy123

Likes (Received): 0

maquette Bab Al Bahr

The building in the middle is Amwaj.
eddy123 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 6th, 2008, 08:16 PM   #42
dubaiote

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy123 View Post
For example at Amwaj the prices for an 1 bedroom apt range from 789K (895 sqft) upto 1,126K (1,442 sqft)

The list is long as the price change per floor and location.

If I'm allowed, by this board to upload, than I can share this. I do like to mention that recently the prices were increased with about 10%.
Wait, the price you quotes is less than 1050 sqf.

I guess that you mean that the present prices are: 789k +(10%) ?
I also heard that the prices are generally around 1000 psf.

Thanks for the upload. I guess for Amwaj, only the west apts (ex: 613).. have sea view for studios.
dubaiote no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 7th, 2008, 05:52 AM   #43
eddy123

correct

Quote:
I guess that you mean that the present prices are: 789k +(10%) ?
That's correct.

Ed
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 9th, 2008, 08:21 AM   #44
karar

Likes (Received): 144

hi 2 all
any one have an idea about the starting price for a studio apartment in bab al bahr

and thanx 2 all
karar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2008, 11:34 AM   #45
eddy123

In Yakout only available for around 582K +10%. The 10% is the recently increase.

Ed
Old April 13th, 2008, 05:28 PM   #46
eddy123

being tricked?

removed till issue is resolved.

Last edited by eddy123; April 25th, 2008 at 07:52 PM. Reason: requested to be removed
Old April 13th, 2008, 07:34 PM   #47
Yousuf27

Likes (Received): 1

Eddy, I think you've been treated shoddily by Asteco, - but if they wont treat your complaint sympathetically I'm not sure what you can do. I belive they had a moral duty to highlight the price rise and the date of the price rise when you approached them on 18th. I can't believe this can have been a genuine oversight on their part so in that sense you have been dealt with unfairly. I think you should write a formal letter to the most senior level in the company setting out what you would like them to do, and what you intend to do if they wont co-operate. When it comes to that part I'm not sure what your options would be but I would think under the circumstances they ought to be willing to give you your money back and wipe the slate clean. They would probably be able toi sell the unit again easily enough. That probably doesn't help you as you would still be faced with buying the unit at the higher price or going elsewhere. Perhaps that is your best bet if you are really unhappy with this company - get your money back and buy something else up the road.
Yousuf27 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2008, 08:23 PM   #48
eddy123

take it or leave it

removed till issue is resolved

Last edited by eddy123; April 25th, 2008 at 07:54 PM. Reason: requested to be removed
Old April 20th, 2008, 08:30 PM   #49
VISTANA23

Hi I am looking at buying a unit at Bab al Bahr and have been sent the reservation form but not the actual contract, has anybody had this ?
VISTANA23 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2008, 09:49 AM   #50
Marzon

I have also made a reservation and 10% payment. Still waiting for the actual contract.
Marzon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 21st, 2008, 08:01 PM   #51
Godfather ofProperty

i am reserving in Bab and found this to be standard, every other project i've done in dubai is the same, what tower have you reserved in?
Godfather ofProperty no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2008, 12:29 PM   #52
VISTANA23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godfather ofProperty View Post
i am reserving in Bab and found this to be standard, every other project i've done in dubai is the same, what tower have you reserved in?
I am reserving in Fayrouz
VISTANA23 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2008, 03:22 PM   #53
Dalkullan

I have compared all the projects on Al Marjan island and found that this is really the best one!! I received a very good treatment when i went to the master developer directly in Ras al Khaimah. www.rakeen.com. It is possible to buy directly from them. The prices are the same as from asteco, but it seems like they know more because its their own project. The prices are a bit higher than the other projects, but you get what you pay for. For everyone who doubts: dont wait buy now!!. According to the rumours the prices will go up again with 10% next month. A superproject really with an amazing arcitecture and a fantastic environment with palmtrees, beach, shoppingmall, cinema, restaurangs, and hotel. Everything in one place. Can it be better?!?
Dalkullan no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2008, 03:51 AM   #54
dubaiote

I am in the process of buying a studio in this development, but started to be skeptical about the project knowing that there is major electricity and water shortage in the Northern Emirates. Given that the project should complete in end 2009, I fear that this problem faced by Northern Emirates will not be resolved.

Unfortunately, I already gave a deposit so I can not really step back..

Do any of you guys know what the water and electricity situation is for Marjan Island? I previously bought a townhouse at Al Salam city and the project is currently suspended due to problems with the water and electricity distribution...while i was expecting to move there starting next march 2009!!
Old May 5th, 2008, 08:57 AM   #55
Yousuf27

Likes (Received): 1

This is the third time I've heard about the electricity and water issues in the past week. I believe from a reliable source that there is a very strong possibility that the Master Developer for Al Marjan Island will not have the utilities on line when the early developments are otherwise ready to start handovers to investors. That would apply largely to BAB and LHB I would suggest.

It will be sorted though - I don't think it's possible that a project as large and high profile qas Al Marjan Island would have been undertaken if it couldn't be completed due to shortages of power and water. It may cause delays to the early developments but the issue will be resolved.
Yousuf27 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 12th, 2008, 07:15 PM   #56
eddy123

I remember in the beginning of the real-estate market in Dubai, developers were responsible for the infrastructure. It could be that the developers on the Island will have to contribute in the cost of building new plants, as they are the ones creating the problem. Now for the developers it is easy to pass the cost on to the "buyers" spread over x years by means of "maintenance fees". Anyway RAK doesn't have natural oil sources as Abu Dhabi. Dubai has the tourist industry. What has RAK...actually, nothing except some cement factories. I hope Abu Dhabi is generous enough to help them out!
Old May 14th, 2008, 09:58 PM   #57
eddy123

escrow account?

I understood that there is no escrow account in place. Anybody knows more about this?
Old May 15th, 2008, 02:58 PM   #58
eddy123

up 45%

I was told today at CityScape that prices were up 45%

Ed
Old May 15th, 2008, 03:50 PM   #59
dubaiote

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy123 View Post
I was told today at CityScape that prices were up 45%

Ed
I thought that they sold the whole project... Im in the process of buying a unit on resale, but am now hesitant.

The trouble with RAK is that there is a possibility that water and electricity would not be ready on time!
I suffered badly from Al Salam City as the project is being cancelled because of that, and do not want to risk the same problem with Marjan Island
Old May 15th, 2008, 05:05 PM   #60
eddy123

There might be an issue and I have addressed it. They expect that the Island will have his own supplies and cost will be bared by the developers. That could be an issue for those early projects. At the end this will be resolved as also RAK will have to grow, this is not the only project. They cannot let their icon fail as it already got attention around the world.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement