[Canada] [Kanada] GTA i okolice w moim obiektywie/GTA and around on my camera - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > European Forums > Forum Polskich Wieżowców > Fotografia > Zagranica

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old July 6th, 2009, 05:44 AM   #1
susamuruago
Wydra

Likes (Received): 262

[Canada] [Kanada] GTA i okolice w moim obiektywie/GTA and around on my camera

Zakładam wątek dwujęzyczny - w wolnym czasie będę tłumaczył posty także na polski. I'm setting up a bilingual thread - in my free time I'll translate the posts to polish.

This holiday I came to Canada (same as i did the previous year). Unfortunatelly last year when I was here I wasn't so familiar with SSC so I didn't take a lot of photos to put them on SSC. But this time I'll upload a lot of photos. Well, I am really busy here, so just once a week.
W te wakacje przyjechałem do Kanady (zresztą tak samo jak w zeszłym roku). Na nieszczęście zeszłego roku gdy tu byłem, nie byłem jeszcze tak dobrze zaznajomiony z forum SSC więc nie robiłem zdjęć by je wrzucić na forum. ale tym razem załaduję sporo fotek. Niestety jestem tu bardzo zajęty, więc będę to robił tylko raz w tygodniu.

My first morning in Mississauga. The thing that polish people know only from movies - paper boy brought newspapers
Mój pierwszy poranek w Mississauga. Coś co znamy z filmów - gazety przed progiem przyniesione przez gazeciarza.

Shoppers Drug Mart - u can buy really beautiful postcards for every occasion there.

I can see the sign of economic crisis in Canada - last year there was a petrol station in here

Info point - very useful thing, especially when u have nothing else to do than waiting for the green light.

Condos

U can see here what else is under construction now - very nice design for me.

Almost center of Mississauga

View towards Toronto

South from the city center

Cute chinese BUS

City Hall in the center of the city. Ratusz w centrum miasta.

1st of July is CANADA DAY

Again Skyscrapers

Beautiful buildings in Streetsville - northern part of Mississauga. Piękne zabytkowe budynki w Streetsville - północnej części Mississauga.

Center of Streetsville

Another thing especially for the Polish Users - laundry, exactly as we can see on american movies. Kolejna rzecz, która kojarzy nam się z USA z filmów - typowa pralnia uliczna.

Police - the car is great.

Mississauga Fire & Emergency Services

Another, special traffic control car. Specjalny wóz policyjny do kontroli ruchu.

Skyscrapers

Square One, City Hall, Skyscrapers - the center of Mississauga

Movies from this day'll come later.

Otter's Underground World
Otter's Underground Youtube
Fort Poznań
susamuruago no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 6th, 2009, 06:56 AM   #2
rychlik
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6612

Not bad. How often do you visit Canada?
Also- why are laundromats (for doing laundry) not popular in Poland??
rychlik no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2009, 09:59 AM   #3
paprys81

Likes (Received): 215

I have no idea about laundromats in Poland maybe it's that, because everyone has the washing machine at home

OBWODNICA SUWAŁK - Wątki Suwalskie - inwestycje.suwałki.org -
Londyn w moim obiektywie - Global Warming - Global Swindle
paprys81 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 6th, 2009, 05:58 PM   #4
susamuruago
Wydra

Quote:
Originally Posted by rychlik View Post
Not bad. How often do you visit Canada?
Also- why are laundromats (for doing laundry) not popular in Poland??
It's my 3rd time in here, I'm always comin' for the holiday time to earn some money
And about the laundries... - first thing is that we don't have condos in Poland, so it is not forbidden to have your own washing machine at home. Another thing is that even if there would be laundromats, nobody (except few old ladies or students) would have gone there cos it is not hygienical, u never know what was washed in the machine before your washing. Maybe some really dirty things, maybe someone had some skin illness or sth.

Today I'm planning to go to CN Tower, I'll upload photos later in the evening.

Fort Poznań
Old July 7th, 2009, 02:18 AM   #5
rychlik
BANNED

Likes (Received): 6612

Quote:
Originally Posted by susamuruago View Post
It's my 3rd time in here, I'm always comin' for the holiday time to earn some money
And about the laundries... - first thing is that we don't have condos in Poland, so it is not forbidden to have your own washing machine at home. Another thing is that even if there would be laundromats, nobody (except few old ladies or students) would have gone there cos it is not hygienical, u never know what was washed in the machine before your washing. Maybe some really dirty things, maybe someone had some skin illness or sth.

Today I'm planning to go to CN Tower, I'll upload photos later in the evening.
Now I'm depressed because I use the laundromat
See Poland is better in that way. It never occurred to me that you could get someone else's disease
Poland is beautiful. You're lucky to be living there. Would you choose to live in Canada if you could?
rychlik no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 7th, 2009, 03:20 AM   #6
susamuruago
Wydra

Sure I'd like to live in Canada, at least I'd like to try for a few years or so... But not Mississuga, I hate long distances that I have to travell every day. And the worst thing for me is that there are no schedules on bus stops, I mean not on all of them. I don't know when the bus will come, and it's comin very rare. I do know that the country is very well motorized, everyone's having a car. But someone like me is almost grounded here. City transport in Warsaw is much better than here. I know that the cities differ a lot. But maybe u know what I mean. So if living in CA, then only somewhere near Metro in the center of Toronto. This subject is really annoying me.

Fort Poznań
Old July 8th, 2009, 04:18 AM   #7
susamuruago
Wydra

OK, the time has come. Now a few movies from Canada Day

Near Mississauga Civic center

On the stage

Really nice picnic, just like on the movies Great, we don't have so well organized events in PL (I'm talking now about whole Canada Day, not only about the things u can see on this video)

At Port Credit

Fort Poznań
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
canada, kanada, mississauga, toronto