LRT4 Ortigas–Taytay LRT Line | Length: 19km| 6 Stations - Page 17 - SkyscraperCity
 

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > Transport, Urban Planning and Infrastructure > Railways


Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old November 17th, 2019, 12:21 AM   #321
nelo--
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 500
Likes (Received): 608

Quote:
Originally Posted by palaweno View Post
Lol at giving us hope. Have you seen the list?the long revised list. Lol talaga. At least tanga na lang ang mag eexpect na magagawa lahat ng nandoon sa list within 3 years, or at least masimulan. Wala naman bago sa bbb, just another ppp with another name.


TF you talking about? Granted build build build isn't as fast as we expected it to be, especially given our shitty bureaucracy, but to compare it to A.B. Noy's PPP is ridiculous.

Ano bang major transport infrastructure ang natapos, or at least nasimulan ni Noynoy?
Compare that to everything that is now undergoing construction. Tanga na lang siguro magsasabi na BBB is another PPP in the making.
__________________

mon_dy, JudeD, metrosuburban, edly liked this post
nelo-- no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 17th, 2019, 05:15 AM   #322
jedmosley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 244
Likes (Received): 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by palaweno View Post
Lol at giving us hope. Have you seen the list?the long revised list. Lol talaga. At least tanga na lang ang mag eexpect na magagawa lahat ng nandoon sa list within 3 years, or at least masimulan. Wala naman bago sa bbb, just another ppp with another name.
Haha, nobody expects them to finish everything within six years. If you've been paying attention, the promise was to start constructing and get the momentum going. Partial operability for most big-ticket projects by 2022.

Makikinig ka kasi sa discussion. Babagsak ka sa quiz nyan. Maybe start mo rin pagaralan ung differences ng funding sources for infra projects. Kasama yan sa pointers to review.

Oh kaya lipat na kayo ng sides muna, tulungan and support nyo na lang muna ang current admin.

Balik na lang kayo sa LP pag may maayos na silang candidate, ung kayang magperform, hindi ung puro porma.
jedmosley no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2019, 02:36 PM   #323
palaweno
Registered User
 
palaweno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Puerto Princesa
Posts: 597
Likes (Received): 282

Jusko. Hanggang anong year kaya thru this admin bago nyo makikita na walang pinag kaiba ang dami ng nagagawang mga infrastructure noon at ngayon.

Ramdam nyo na ang build build build sa ganyang lagay? Ganyan din kahaba ang list ng ppp. Ndi natuloy karamihan kasi walang budget. Ang haba ulit ng list ng bbb. Trillions of pesos? Jusko. I am not asking that they finish all the projects, but atleast we have a clear knowledge as to where the budget will come from. If its just a long list, a promise to finance from china — go hope. Pero ako, with that list including the bridge connecting bataan and cavite? Monorail sa cebu? Ang ganda lang sa papel pero hanggang ndi nasisimulan mga big ticket chinese funded chinese projects (not including pasig river bridges lol) asa pa tayo talaga na may budget dyan sa lahat? Trillions? Including this project na thank God buhay pa kasi nasa list na yun? Okay thanks. I quote mo na lang to once nag groundbreaking na ang construction nito in 3 years and id be happy if im proven wrong.
__________________

galore, tifoso liked this post
palaweno no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2019, 04:37 PM   #324
McMarco
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Tuguegarao City / Quezon City
Posts: 1,215
Likes (Received): 918

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedmosley View Post
Haha, nobody expects them to finish everything within six years. If you've been paying attention, the promise was to start constructing and get the momentum going. Partial operability for most big-ticket projects by 2022.

Makikinig ka kasi sa discussion. Babagsak ka sa quiz nyan. Maybe start mo rin pagaralan ung differences ng funding sources for infra projects. Kasama yan sa pointers to review.

Oh kaya lipat na kayo ng sides muna, tulungan and support nyo na lang muna ang current admin.

Balik na lang kayo sa LP pag may maayos na silang candidate, ung kayang magperform, hindi ung puro porma.
You know I can't blame palaweno's frustration over the pace of the BBB program. I thought this administration could do things faster in the bureaucracy however after three years a lot still needs to be done.
McMarco no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2019, 05:14 PM   #325
jedmosley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 244
Likes (Received): 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMarco View Post
You know I can't blame palaweno's frustration over the pace of the BBB program. I thought this administration could do things faster in the bureaucracy however after three years a lot still needs to be done.
It is faster.

If you cannot see that the BBB program's pace of construction is way way faster than any previous administration except Marcos, than no one here can help you.

Kaya nga nabuhay tong Philippine Forums ng SSC dahil sa BBB. Backread ka nung Panahon ni PNoy puros galit mga tao dito sa SSC.
__________________

noelmd, JudeD liked this post
jedmosley no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2019, 05:20 PM   #326
jedmosley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 244
Likes (Received): 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by palaweno View Post
Jusko. Hanggang anong year kaya thru this admin bago nyo makikita na walang pinag kaiba ang dami ng nagagawang mga infrastructure noon at ngayon.

Ramdam nyo na ang build build build sa ganyang lagay? Ganyan din kahaba ang list ng ppp. Ndi natuloy karamihan kasi walang budget. Ang haba ulit ng list ng bbb. Trillions of pesos? Jusko. I am not asking that they finish all the projects, but atleast we have a clear knowledge as to where the budget will come from. If its just a long list, a promise to finance from china — go hope. Pero ako, with that list including the bridge connecting bataan and cavite? Monorail sa cebu? Ang ganda lang sa papel pero hanggang ndi nasisimulan mga big ticket chinese funded chinese projects (not including pasig river bridges lol) asa pa tayo talaga na may budget dyan sa lahat? Trillions? Including this project na thank God buhay pa kasi nasa list na yun? Okay thanks. I quote mo na lang to once nag groundbreaking na ang construction nito in 3 years and id be happy if im proven wrong.
Yes, ramdam na ramdam.

May budget sources na lahat yan. May clear timeline pa. Everything is there for you to see.

It's not the government's fault if someone is tamad magbasa or manaliksik.

I can enumerate the projects that "have already been finished" in the past 3 years, but I won't do that cause that will just be enabling your katamaran.

Ang kaya ko lang enumerate ung major infra during PNoy's time kasi sobrang dali i-enumerate.

MCX - 4 KM of Expressway in 4 Years.

Does not even compare to current admin's infra spending and building pace.
__________________

erzo01, noelmd, [email protected], JudeD liked this post
jedmosley no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2019, 05:28 PM   #327
metrosuburban
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 2,029
Likes (Received): 430

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelo-- View Post
TF you talking about? Granted build build build isn't as fast as we expected it to be, especially given our shitty bureaucracy, but to compare it to A.B. Noy's PPP is ridiculous.

Ano bang major transport infrastructure ang natapos, or at least nasimulan ni Noynoy?
Compare that to everything that is now undergoing construction. Tanga na lang siguro magsasabi na BBB is another PPP in the making.
sinong pinagmamalaki nia yung idol niang demonio na walanghiya??
metrosuburban no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2019, 07:27 PM   #328
Solblanc
hot
 
Solblanc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,501
Likes (Received): 524

The point of build build build is not just the new projects. This admin was very good at honoring all of the contracts of the previous admin and finishing them. The previous admin scuttled so many projects that already had funding, and for one particular project, they even got us into trouble with a foreign government. They started from zero when they could have just continued the projects.
__________________
Don't hate me for being handsome. Hate me for being handsome AND smart
Solblanc no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2019, 08:13 PM   #329
O_H
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 78
Likes (Received): 60

Quote:
Originally Posted by palaweno View Post
Jusko. Hanggang anong year kaya thru this admin bago nyo makikita na walang pinag kaiba ang dami ng nagagawang mga infrastructure noon at ngayon.

Ramdam nyo na ang build build build sa ganyang lagay? Ganyan din kahaba ang list ng ppp. Ndi natuloy karamihan kasi walang budget. Ang haba ulit ng list ng bbb. Trillions of pesos? Jusko. I am not asking that they finish all the projects, but atleast we have a clear knowledge as to where the budget will come from. If its just a long list, a promise to finance from china — go hope. Pero ako, with that list including the bridge connecting bataan and cavite? Monorail sa cebu? Ang ganda lang sa papel pero hanggang ndi nasisimulan mga big ticket chinese funded chinese projects (not including pasig river bridges lol) asa pa tayo talaga na may budget dyan sa lahat? Trillions? Including this project na thank God buhay pa kasi nasa list na yun? Okay thanks. I quote mo na lang to once nag groundbreaking na ang construction nito in 3 years and id be happy if im proven wrong.
Nope, maghahanap ka lang ng ibang butas like you always do, like the shill that you are. Why don't you just flat out admit you're jealous of how B3 has more balls rolling?
__________________

metrosuburban liked this post
O_H no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 03:36 AM   #330
McMarco
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Tuguegarao City / Quezon City
Posts: 1,215
Likes (Received): 918

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedmosley View Post
It is faster.

If you cannot see that the BBB program's pace of construction is way way faster than any previous administration except Marcos, than no one here can help you.
I have a hard time understanding what you mean by faster. Take LRT-2 for example:

LRT 2 Masinag extension project operational by April 2019–DOTr
Source:https://businessmirror.com.ph/2017/0...ril-2019-dotr/

When April 2019 came...

LRT-2 east extension seen completed by end of 2020
Source:https://www.bworldonline.com/lrt-2-e...y-end-of-2020/

Government should give a realistic deadline rather than give false hopes of early project completion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedmosley View Post
Kaya nga nabuhay tong Philippine Forums ng SSC dahil sa BBB. Backread ka nung Panahon ni PNoy puros galit mga tao dito sa SSC.
Yes I know, I was one of those too
__________________

mdalea liked this post
McMarco no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 03:50 AM   #331
jedmosley
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 244
Likes (Received): 192

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMarco View Post
I have a hard time understanding what you mean by faster. Take LRT-2 for example:

LRT 2 Masinag extension project operational by April 2019–DOTr
Source:https://businessmirror.com.ph/2017/0...ril-2019-dotr/

When April 2019 came...

LRT-2 east extension seen completed by end of 2020
Source:https://www.bworldonline.com/lrt-2-e...y-end-of-2020/

Government should give a realistic deadline rather than give false hopes of early project completion.



Yes I know, I was one of those too
Uhm, faster as in "more quickly".

You're seriously using 1 project as your sample size for a sweeping argument that BBB is slow? Cherrypicking does not cut it.

Ok ganto na lang. Maybe BBB is not as fast as you expect it to be, based on your own standards of how fast projects should be completed.

But, relative to the pace of the previous admin's infra projects, i believe we can both agree that BBB is lightspeeds faster.
__________________
jedmosley no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 04:40 AM   #332
jp1032
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 3,072
Likes (Received): 2982

That's why the Government needs EP but the critics comparing this EP to Martial Law.

Infrastructure projects in China are very fast to implement and they are able to surpass Japan, US and other 1st world countries in terms of highway/bridge and railway projects.
__________________

AirRail781, jedmosley liked this post
jp1032 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 05:35 AM   #333
McMarco
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Tuguegarao City / Quezon City
Posts: 1,215
Likes (Received): 918

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp1032 View Post
That's why the Government needs EP but the critics comparing this EP to Martial Law.

Infrastructure projects in China are very fast to implement and they are able to surpass Japan, US and other 1st world countries in terms of highway/bridge and railway projects.
I think Senate is willing to give EPs, problem is implementing agencies of the BBB can't defend themselves during hearings.

Kung gusto may paraan ika nga.
__________________

mdalea liked this post
McMarco no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 06:24 AM   #334
alvingod
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 585
Likes (Received): 496

Quote:
Originally Posted by jedmosley View Post
Uhm, faster as in "more quickly".

You're seriously using 1 project as your sample size for a sweeping argument that BBB is slow? Cherrypicking does not cut it.

Ok ganto na lang. Maybe BBB is not as fast as you expect it to be, based on your own standards of how fast projects should be completed.

But, relative to the pace of the previous admin's infra projects, i believe we can both agree that BBB is lightspeeds faster.
Well to be fair the PNOY admin is a very low standard to be compared to. For us to be great we should compare our governments performance to the same standard as other countries maybe like Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia.

I think kahit sinong nanalo nun 2016 matatalo ang performance ni PNOY sa infra sa sobrang sama neto.
alvingod no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 07:48 AM   #335
bleachersbrew
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 43
Likes (Received): 0

"to see is to believe"......
bleachersbrew no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 18th, 2019, 03:39 PM   #336
[email protected]
Philippine Forum Mod
 
queetz@home's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Ortigas (Pasig City)
Posts: 5,855
Likes (Received): 5398

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMarco View Post
I think Senate is willing to give EPs, problem is implementing agencies of the BBB can't defend themselves during hearings.

Kung gusto may paraan ika nga.
Ano???? TraPoe won't even let them FINISH the presentation. Tapos she and stupid Ralph Recto imply that DOTr has NO PLAN. Anybody who follows the infrastructure threads here in SSC know that there are many many plans, especially that 2014 JICA Plan. Those senators are USELESS pieces of filth who are only there for their OWN PERSONAL GAIN!!!! So no, don't expect the Senate to do anything rational or for the good of the country cuz they are the most useless institution we have and they can all burn in hell for all I care!
__________________
SAVE LRT2

"The best solution all over the world, time tested, safe, no pollution, is still the use of the train system." - Ms. Elvira Medina, Nat'l Center for Commuter Safety and Protection
queetz@home no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 30th, 2019, 07:24 AM   #337
Jaspac
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 55
Likes (Received): 73

Hope is all we've got left at this point. Honestly, nakakainis din yung pace ng BBB minsan. So many projects that could be done if only the bureaucracy was improved. But the last thing we need is to be defeatist and just accept this hell we're living in. Cause you know who wins in that situation? The people who couldn't care less if the PH remains a hell.

We can support and/or criticize both PDuts and PNoy. But just make sure what you're pushing for is for the good of the country cause in the end, yun lang naman talaga ang mahalaga. At sana hindi na lang "hope" ang matira sa susunod na henerasyon ng mga Pilipino.
__________________

Last edited by Jaspac; November 30th, 2019 at 07:35 AM.
Jaspac no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 1st, 2019, 04:32 PM   #338
lochinvar
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 3,755
Likes (Received): 937

Buhay pa ba ito? Digong, please include this in your Build, Build, Build. I know you like people to move faster.
lochinvar no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old December 2nd, 2019, 05:52 AM   #339
dipdown
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Location: Metro Manila
Posts: 787
Likes (Received): 516

iirc its included
__________________
Manila: The best city on Earth [citation needed]
dipdown no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SEOUL | Projects & Construction inno4321 City/Metro Compilations 2060 Today 07:55 AM
Indian Railways - Projects | News | Discussions phaedrus Railways and Transportation 18364 Today 03:33 AM
BRAZIL | Urban Transport Compilation mopc Subways and Urban Transport 2250 Yesterday 05:25 AM
LRTA-LRT2+East & West Extension | Length: 13.8km+5km|11+5 Stations Transporter89 Railways 2116 December 9th, 2019 06:03 AM
ALEXANDRIA | Alexandria Regional Metro | Line 1 | Abuqir-Kilo 21 | 43km (Phase 1-3) | 33 stations | Proposed egypt69 Transport & Infrastructure Projects | المشاريع التحتية و النقل 17 November 4th, 2014 12:45 PM


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:25 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us