image hosted on flickr

Sport & Youth Ministry Building II, Putrajaya by ultraman0069, on Flickr
image hosted on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/ikchor/4345089408/
image hosted on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leecheensiong/6417164049/
image hosted on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leecheensiong/6417163685/

Minister of Plantation Industries and Commodities, Minister of Domestic Trade, Co-operatives and Consumerism

20150418_093309 by Ignacio Gallego, on Flickr
20150418_092843 by Ignacio Gallego, on Flickr
Putrajaya by Julien Ambrosiano, on Flickr
image hosted on flickr

http://www.flickr.com/photos/leecheensiong/6417164617/
Putrajaya by greengreenbottle, on Flickr
image hosted on flickr

IMG_0002 by spOt_ON, on Flickr
putrajaya by erasmusa, on Flickr

Minister of Finance

20150418_093359 by Ignacio Gallego, on Flickr

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/43756456
image hosted on flickr

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4029/...da3c469d_o.jpg
image hosted on flickr

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4061/...fd9aecd2_o.jpg

Minister of Federal Territories

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...itories-04.jpg

Minister of Foreign Affairs

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...Affairs-02.jpg

Minister of Education, Minister of Energy, Green Technology and Water, Minister of Health

Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation
image hosted on flickr

Putrajaya Waterfront by IFLA APR, on Flickr

http://www.floriaputrajaya.com.my/tag/putrajaya-lake

Minister of Human Resources, Minister of Home Affairs

https://www.flickr.com/photos/some_soul/17712910784/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/[email protected]/16865881394/

Minister of Transport

http://www.arkitekmaa.com/works/arch...rt-head-office

The Ministry of Tourism, Malaysia; and The Ministry of Higher Education, Malaysia.

putrajaya by zulhanis.anua, on Flickr

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...ucation-02.jpg

Minister of International Trade and Industry

Minister of Works
Alor Setar, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kangar, Kota Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Seremban, Shah Alam, etc!

Last edited by nazrey; March 8th, 2016 at 11:21 AM.
nazrey no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 25th, 2006, 09:03 AM   #22
nazrey

Likes (Received): 16027

Alor Setar, Ipoh, Johor Bahru, Kangar, Kota Bahru, Kota Kinabalu, Kuantan, Kuala Terengganu, Kuching, Seremban, Shah Alam, etc!
Old July 25th, 2006, 09:17 AM   #23
nazrey

Sustainable Energy Development Authority Malaysia (SEDA), Talent Corporation Malaysia Berhad (Satellite Office), TNB Nasional Berhad Putrajaya, TNB Distribution Sdn. Bhd.

image hosted on flickr

DSCN1579 by Dauz_90, on Flickr

Election Commission of Malaysia (Suruhanjaya Pilihan Raya)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/nurism...y/16438132540/

Jabatan Akauntan Negara, Jabatan Kastam Diraja Malaysia

Menara PjH

Ministry of Finance, Perbendaharaan Malaysia, Jabatan Penilaian Dan Perkhidmatan Harta, Department Of Statistics Malaysia

National Property Information Centre

http://www.panoramio.com/photo/70025905

Bahagian Pinjaman Perumahan

Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara Putrajaya, Jabatan Pendaftaran Negara Bahagian Latihan, Jabatan Penerangan Malaysia Bahagian Komunikasi Visual & Seni Reka

Menara Usahawan, Unit Kerjasama Awam Swasta, Jabatan Perdana Menteri (UKAS)

Immigration Of Malaysia (Passport Department)

Perbadanan Putrajaya, TELCO MINI CENTER (TMC), MoneyGram, Pejabat Tanah & Galian WP Putrajaya, Poslaju

Menara Prisma, Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia, Bahagian Pengurusan Latihan, Lembaga Promosi Kesihatan Malaysia (Malaysian Health Promotion Board)

Department Of Veterinary Services Malaysia, Ministry of Agriculture and Agro-Based Industry Malaysia, Department Of Agriculture Malaysia - Crop Quality Control Division

Jabatan Perikanan Malaysia, Jabatan Pertanian Malaysia

Ministry of National Resources and Environment, Department Of Environment (DOE), Jabatan Ketua Pengarah Tanah & Galian Persekutuan, Jabatan Alam Sekitar

Ministry of Youth and Sports, Pusat Keluarga LPPKN Putrajaya, Department of Civil Aviation Malaysia (DCA), SPA KBS NV

Mahkamah Syariah Wilayah Persekutuan Putrajaya

Jabatan Insolvensi Malaysia, Jabatan Bantuan Guaman, Legal Affairs Division, Prime Minister's Department

Last edited by nazrey; March 8th, 2016 at 11:58 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old July 25th, 2006, 09:33 AM   #24
nazrey

Old July 27th, 2006, 09:46 AM   #25
nazrey

Strategically situated in the Southern Growth Corridor, Malaysia’s fastest growing area of economic impetus. It is:
i. 5 km from Cyberjaya - the IT hub of Malaysia
ii. 20 km radius from KLIA - the regional transport hub
iii. 25 km radius from Kuala Lumpur - the capital hub of Malaysia
Source : i-putra

KLIA Transit is a transit service between the two terminals, but with quick stops at three key townships along the Multimedia Super Corridor – Bandar Tasik Selatan, Putrajaya & Cyberjaya and Salak Tinggi. It was designed specially for commuters and airport personnel. Total journey time is 35 minutes.

From Bandar Tasik Selatan by KLIA Transit

Old July 29th, 2006, 08:36 AM   #26
nazrey

Botanical Garden

Old August 9th, 2006, 07:41 AM   #27
nazrey

Quote:
Originally Posted by nazrey
Putrajaya International Convention Center

Old August 9th, 2006, 07:46 AM   #28
nazrey

From flickr community

AngelDowp liked this post
Old August 9th, 2006, 08:25 AM   #29
Very Controversial
Support The Environment

Likes (Received): 4

Putrajaya roads look really good. I wonder if it will be able to tackle traffic problems.
Old August 9th, 2006, 04:22 PM   #30
OshHisham

Likes (Received): 7

malaysia's (road)traffic system is one of best in the WORLD!.....and the putrajaya is built to tackle traffic problem in KL and as expansion for KL....some people they have zero information about this civil engineering and still want to talk like an idiot...like that guy from rotterdam...stupid douche
OshHisham no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2006, 04:23 PM   #31
OshHisham

Likes (Received): 7

...but i agree with him that putrajaya is so00oo empty......
OshHisham no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 9th, 2006, 04:56 PM   #32
JWvW
tunelion

Likes (Received): 6

@leeigh, alsen, musang: haha funny... I am half malaysian and have lived there for 8 years. so please...don't tell me what malaysia is like. I'd suggest YOU go and look at the towns on the east coast and in sabah and sarawak. there are people that don't even have running water, but they do have internet lines because the government wants everyone to have internet while these people don't even have money for electricity haha. mahatir's administration messed it all up. and the affirmative action the country has is also messed up. camouflaged racism, that's what it is. and just about putrajaya, it's horrible. and about the rest of malaysia, come on please don't let yourself be blinded by the government's propaganda on tv... somehow everyone in Malaysia is letting that happen to themselves. complete brainwash. while at the same time the government is locking up journalists that publish anti-government papers. if you want the facts check the IMF, Worldbank and UN reports... I am proud to be half malaysian and loved living there all those years, but malaysia needs strong reforms and shouldn't aim to be a first world country for a small part of the population. first fix the rest of the country please. they're wasting money everywhere on these megolomanic projects.
JWvW no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 12:03 AM   #33
SoHo~
All bout Sex and The City

Likes (Received): 0

@JWVW , i do understand of what you mean . And you do have a point . i'm against affirmative action , especially this one . Even though it was created on the basis of leveraging out the income disparity between malays and chinese . Perhaps the goverment have completely forgotten that there are are also indians and chinese and Ibans who are in the low income range . I think it was a bad solution to the problem . And Malaysian somehow went along with it . The privileges should be extended to ANYONE whos in the low income range regardless of race . And i cant believe the goverment would extend it again for another decade . What , while the malays can get the most lucrative projects and special treatments at the expense of indians' suffering ? There are many indians who are poorer and desperately need the jobs more so than the malay . It is dead out in the open , RACISM .

On the opposite , I think Putrajaya is gonna be Great . Its a model and it's a start . And so does the MSC project . I think it's brilliant and i totally support it , along with all other goverment projects that the critics so eagerly defined as " white elephants - pet projects of Mahathir " . Could you maybe think without all those projects , Malaysia wouldnt be the Malaysia today . there wouldnt be KLIA , PTP , MSC , KLCC , which would equivalent to NO DEVELOPMENT . Part of the success of Malaysia today derived from all these big and bold ideas .Malaysia is developing and at the same time , also reinventing herself . And it drives the economy up !! . All of them are very well planned out and goal oriented . Without all these projects , Malaysia couldnt possible compete with any country and would only remain a third world country forever .

Reforms ; I think it's time to call up your representatives to make changes in the Parliament ! A lot of Malaysians think somehow saying anything bad about the goverment is restricted . It is not . Anyone who feel strong about any issue should start making phone calls and writing compaint letters to the government !
SoHo~ no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 01:40 AM   #34
Leeigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWvW
@leeigh, alsen, musang: haha funny... I am half malaysian and have lived there for 8 years. so please...don't tell me what malaysia is like. I'd suggest YOU go and look at the towns on the east coast and in sabah and sarawak. there are people that don't even have running water, but they do have internet lines because the government wants everyone to have internet while these people don't even have money for electricity haha. mahatir's administration messed it all up. and the affirmative action the country has is also messed up. camouflaged racism, that's what it is. and just about putrajaya, it's horrible. and about the rest of malaysia, come on please don't let yourself be blinded by the government's propaganda on tv... somehow everyone in Malaysia is letting that happen to themselves. complete brainwash. while at the same time the government is locking up journalists that publish anti-government papers. if you want the facts check the IMF, Worldbank and UN reports... I am proud to be half malaysian and loved living there all those years, but malaysia needs strong reforms and shouldn't aim to be a first world country for a small part of the population. first fix the rest of the country please. they're wasting money everywhere on these megolomanic projects.
I respect your opinion dude and just gonna leave it at that...Malaysia is far from perfect and I'm amazed as how much you know of and about Malaysia in those 8 years that you've lived there..
there are things that I disgree with the local goverment and there are stuff that I do applaud them for...but my mind is not not just to 'bashing' Malaysia nor just biased towards destructive criticism...Malaysia still has a long way to go and yes I do agree with some policies that are outdated and as you called disguising racism..but things are changing for the better..
Leeigh no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 06:00 AM   #35
alsen
Celebrity Fitness

Likes (Received): 1

Quote:
@leeigh, alsen, musang: haha funny... I am half malaysian and have lived there for 8 years. so please...don't tell me what malaysia is like. I'd suggest YOU go and look at the towns on the east coast and in sabah and sarawak.
my first question is how well do you know about east Malaysia??

I'm sarawakian from Serian(small town).i've never met people who don't have running water in thier house .maybe in the rural area,or should i say Indigenous area..(?).In this case you cannot blame 100% to our goverment since that all thier own choise.if you're Malaysian,you should know that some of local indigenous tribes,don't want to live in the urban area.if i not mistaken,some of them refuse to leave that jungle because of the religion(animism) and some of them want to live in primitive way.They are very lucky since our goverment has spent a lot of money for them.For example,free boat and flight services to them once a week so that they can go to market...etc,medical check-up..etc
And,you should also know that Sabah&Sarawak are 'mountain states' and very rich in biodiversity compared to many other areas .so,it's hard to develop that kind of area.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHo~
There are many indians who are poorer and desperately need the jobs more so than the malay . It is dead out in the open , RACISM
err...malay and indian income per capita is almost equal tho.

Quote:
while at the same time the government is locking up journalists that publish anti-government papers.
are you talking about press freedom ??
press freedom has nothing realte with economy.FYI,Malaysias press freedom ranking is better than Singapores,but they have a better economy than us.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reporters_Without_Borders

Quote:
they're wasting money everywhere on these megolomanic projects.
wasting money ?? nowdays,we should think five step ahead.that's an investment for the future.

BTW,Rome is not built in one day.i hope you got my point.
alsen no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 06:31 AM   #36
nazrey

Why you guys happy to talk negative things! Stop it pls!

Old August 10th, 2006, 06:48 AM   #37
nazrey

Old August 10th, 2006, 08:41 PM   #38
broga_guy

looks like that rotterdam dude is a hateful person..and ignorant too
broga_guy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 10th, 2006, 10:37 PM   #39
Very Controversial
Support The Environment

These photos are good. Cant wait for 2020, although I will be very old by then. What is the population of Putrajaya expected to be?
Old August 11th, 2006, 06:52 AM   #40
vkameleon

very lovely
vkameleon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
stipson