Military and National Security - Page 18 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Asian Forums > Philippine Forums > Around the Philippines > The Economy, Industry and Development Issues

The Economy, Industry and Development Issues Current news and events with regards to the economy, industry and urban development issues

Old Yesterday, 05:34 AM   #341
fretburner

Likes (Received): 1811

Yup. Our FA-50s cannot shoot the -9X.

BeaverQube liked this post
fretburner no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Yesterday, 08:38 AM   #342
BeaverQube

Likes (Received): 1127

Quote:
Originally Posted by fretburner View Post
Yup. Our FA-50s cannot shoot the -9X.
Sigurado sinabihan na ang mga south koreans na huwag isama sa compatibility yang X rated na yan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoistFurball View Post
Don't be a trapo troll. Why would the Americans or anyone else bother selling us top of the line stuff if the DND doesn't even make an effort to put a reasonable budget to back it up? Top of the line sidewinders? Why buy it if the PAF can't use it on its planes anyway? They already sold us the Blackhawks and are offering their top of the line pinaka latest, pinaka brand new & pinaka advanced Viper. Why get mad at the Americans when its a problem made by Filipinos and only they alone can solve it.
Good points!

Sir how do you know the DND is not making all the effort? Baka sasama lang ang loob mo pag sinabihan ka ng subject to congressional approval yan.. I'm sure gusto din siguro ng mga taga PAF yan..naglalaway pa siguro sila para lang makakuha ng top of the line sidewinder.

Eh bakit naman magbabayad ng top of the line price ang Pilipinas..di ba ang mga malalaking barko ng amerikano dumadaong ng halos ilang buwan sa Subic at iba pang pier sa bansa libre naman palagi.

Gusto pa nga ng mga filams bumalik sa Subic mga americans para whole year libre talaga..of course using China as the bogeyman!
BeaverQube no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM   #343
MoistFurball

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverQube View Post
Sir how do you know the DND is not making all the effort? Baka sasama lang ang loob mo pag sinabihan ka ng subject to congressional approval yan.. I'm sure gusto din siguro ng mga taga PAF yan..naglalaway pa siguro sila para lang makakuha ng top of the line sidewinder.
I feel like were arguing about different things here? I was just responding to why the DND wont buy sidewinders for the PAF. Internal politicking, constant shift in priorities & the slow procurement process are issues the DND doesn't seem to learn from. You don't have to read what blogs like "Max" has to say, hell you don't even need to agree to his political slant. But you definitely should listen & comprehend what the active service members say on that page.
MoistFurball no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:53 PM   #344
BeaverQube

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoistFurball View Post
I feel like were arguing about different things here? I was just responding to why the DND wont buy sidewinders for the PAF. Internal politicking, constant shift in priorities & the slow procurement process are issues the DND doesn't seem to learn from. You don't have to read what blogs like "Max" has to say, hell you don't even need to agree to his political slant. But you definitely should listen & comprehend what the active service members say on that page.
Yes, I agree!

Active service member? lol! Baka taga US armed services sila na mga dating Filipino na ang mga nanay galing Gapo daw sabi ng iba kaya kulang sa grasp ng reality sa Pilipinas. Gusto lang nila gawing lap dog ang Pilipinas forever para sikat sila palagi. Im pretty sure kung meron man nag co comment doon kay Max iilan lang galing AFP at baka mga CAFgU yung mga sumasagot doon sa forum nya!

Anyways why the reference to max chismis? it is because he is telling a lot of half truth stories. example the frigates procurement. What the hell does this guy who lives in Australia(which is thousands of kilometers away from Quezon City) knows about what is going on inside the board rooms at the DND. and amazingly there are a few people out there who really believed all the crap he is telling.
Old Today, 12:29 AM   #345
MoistFurball

Likes (Received): 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeaverQube View Post
What the hell does this guy who lives in Australia(which is thousands of kilometers away from Quezon City) knows about what is going on inside the board rooms at the DND

Last thing imma say about this, I feel like we've hijacked this thread lol. Just file a complaint to the police if you feel so strongly about it. Facebook pitchforking is so trashy. Also, the DND could have done something about him a long time ago if they wanted to.
MoistFurball no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:06 AM   #346
BeaverQube

Moving on..

F-16 or Jas 39? which one it will be.

My guess is that it will be the Gripen soon.

~

Last edited by BeaverQube; Today at 08:13 AM.
Old Today, 02:09 PM   #347
absinthe_888

Likes (Received): 9311

Paging Sarah E

absinthe_888 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement