ZÜRICH | Projects & Construction - Page 6 - SkyscraperCity
 

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > World Development News Forums > City/Metro Compilations

City/Metro Compilations Help report active highrise/urban developments occurring in your city to the global SSC community.


Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.


Reply

 
Thread Tools
Old November 2nd, 2016, 05:09 PM   #101
Smart City
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,482
Likes (Received): 689

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolo_B2 View Post
I still don't get your point. Credit Suisse is a massive finance company. This complex is representing it perfectly IMO.
Yes you are right on that matter ,but my point of view is more of impression from individual standing in front of the building,excellent architecture for company and function and bad for public to consume it.I mean any robot could design such a building, no passion just mathematics.And on the end,that doesn't mean bad architecture but ugly one.
Smart City no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:42 PM   #102
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Münsterhof | Public space II

Historical square

Project facts
  • Address: Münsterhof 1, 8001 Zürich
  • Area: District 1
  • Architect: Lorenz Schmid
  • Area: 5'000 m2
  • Completed: June 2016
before:


after:






source: http://www.stadt-zuerich.ch/prd/de/i...ensterhof.html
__________________

Smart City, jpfg liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 3rd, 2016, 06:44 PM   #103
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

next page >>>
__________________

camistyle liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old November 4th, 2016, 10:04 AM   #104
Smart City
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,482
Likes (Received): 689

Oh, that fontaine is just lovely..
Smart City no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 04:03 PM   #105
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Aarau Bus Station | Greater Zürich

Project facts
  • Address: Bahnhofplatz 1, 5000 Aarau
  • Area: Aarau (20min from central Zürich)
  • Architect: Vehovar & Jauslin
  • Area: 1070 m2
  • Completed: 2014






source: http://www.archdaily.com/473610/aara...in-architektur
__________________

webeagle12, soren5en, a57046d, balthazar liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 4th, 2016, 04:13 PM   #106
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Tic Tric Trac | Mixed use

Project facts
  • Address: : Räffelstrasse 22, 8045 Zürich
  • Area: District 3
  • Architect: baumschlager eberle
  • Area: 28'000 m2
  • Completed: 2014






source: http://www.archdaily.com/473610/aara...in-architektur
__________________

vigiliant, soren5en, a57046d, Brko liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 7th, 2016, 04:29 PM   #107
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

City West | Former industrial quartier

Project facts
  • living - retail - hotels - offices - park
  • Address: : Turbinenstrasse 30, 8005 Zürich
  • Area: District 5
  • Architects: several
  • Area: 500'000 m2
  • Year: 2003 - 2015












source: http://www.stadt-zuerich.ch/hbd/de/i...rich_west.html
__________________

soren5en, a57046d, balthazar, Brko liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2016, 02:14 PM   #108
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Children’s Hospital | Herzog & de Meuron

Project facts
  • Address: : Lenggstrasse 28, 8008 Zürich
  • Location: District 8
  • Architects: Herzog & de Meuron
  • Area: 85'000 m2
  • Completition: 2018








Due to space limitations and increasingly aging infrastructure, Kinderspital Zürich called for a two-phase competition to design a new children’s hospital in the Lengg district of Zürich, Switzerland. At the recommendation of the jury, the foundation board of Kinderspital Zürich announced Herzog & de Meuron as the competition winner in May 2012. Their winning proposal includes a three-storey, wooden Children’s Hospital that provides a flexible, child-friendly environment. Furthermore, Herzog & de Meuron uses simple geometry to connect the contrasting typologies of the Children’s Hospital with the freestanding, six-story Centre for Teaching and Research that will also be located on the new medical campus.

Kinderspital Zürich expects to commission the new building in 2018. Continue after the break for the architects’ description.

The design for the Children’s hospital envisions two complementary buildings of contrasting typology, programme and urban design that are nevertheless geometrically related. The main hospital building serves the examination and treatment of children and adolescents, while the teaching and research centre serves scientific work and mediation.

source: http://www.archdaily.com/243486/chil...rzog-de-meuron
__________________

Dancing Banana, jpfg, AbidM, balthazar liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 14th, 2016, 12:56 PM   #109
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

A nice areal pic of the Opera square by Emanuel Ammon/AURA:

__________________
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 16th, 2016, 04:09 PM   #110
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Sheraton Hotel Zürich | Hardturmpark

Project facts
  • Address: : Pfingstweidstrasse 100, 8005 Zürich
  • Location: District 5
  • Architects: Gmür & Geschwentner Architekten AG
  • Hight: 80 m
  • Completition: 2012 - on going










source: www.hardturmpark.ch
__________________

AbidM, a57046d liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2016, 10:18 AM   #111
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Deaconry Building | Bethanien

Project facts
  • Address: : Buckhauserstrasse 34, 8048 Zürich
  • Location: District 9
  • Architects: e2a
  • Hight: 40 m
  • Completition: 2016
The deaconry consists of a complex set of interrelated functions; this arose out of necessity in the coordination of the intended nursing and assistance programs, particularly in regard to the extensive infrastructure required to create the most possible synergies. As such, the program includes a palliative care facility, daycare, specialized medical facility, classrooms, service areas, and a hotel with a conference room, bar, and restaurant.










source: https://bethanien.ch/bethanien-mit-n...ptsitz-komplex
__________________

a57046d liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 17th, 2016, 10:37 AM   #112
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Zollfreilager | Former warehouse district to become home for 3000 people

Project facts
  • Address: : Freilagerstrasse 80
  • Location: District 9
  • Architects: Office Haratori | Marcel Meili und Markus Peter | Rolf Mühlethaler | Wingender Hovenier Architecten
  • Apartments: 1000
  • Completition: 2017


















source: www.freilager-zuerich.ch/
__________________

soren5en, a57046d liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2016, 03:42 PM   #113
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Pavilion of Reflections | temporary raft

Project facts
  • Address: : Utoquai , 8008 Zürich
  • Location: Lake Zurich
  • Architects: Studio Tom Emerson
  • Period: Summer 2016
A team of thirty architecture students from Studio Tom Emerson at ETH Zurich have designed and built a pavilion for Manifesta 11, the nomadic, European biennial of contemporary art. Floating in the lake against the backdrop of the city centre, the Pavillon of Reflections serves as the biennial’s public forum: as a meeting point, as a cinema for screening films produced as part of the biennial, reflected in the public swimming bath, open to the public during the day.

A timber island, arrange like a fragment of intimate urban space enclosed by five buildings: a tower, a tribune, a bar, a sun deck with changing cubicles below, a central pool with cinema screen above, and three generous sets of steps that lead into the lake. Together with the tower, the volumetric roofs over the bar are built up from a distinct profile of timber lattice roofs.











source: http://www.archdaily.com/790430/pavi...io-tom-emerson
__________________

balthazar liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2016, 05:50 PM   #114
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

edit

Last edited by Manolo_B2; November 21st, 2016 at 06:13 PM.
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2016, 06:12 PM   #115
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Weihnachtsdorf | Christmas village to open for the second time

Project facts
  • Location: Bellevue, 8001 Zürich
  • Chalets: 100
  • Period: December 2016
The largest Christmas market in the city of Zurich is held at Bellevue, directly in front of the Opera House.

Just a stone’s throw from the lakeshore, Zurich’s Christmas village enchants visitors both big and small. Around 100 market stalls are grouped together to form a convivial Christmas village against the spectacular backdrop of the Opera House, and invite visitors to browse and enjoy a glass or two of glühwein.

Designer Market and Cuisine
At the market stalls, changing local designers offer out-of-the-ordinary pieces of jewelry and unusual finds, while a colorful choice of culinary delights ensures that visitors do not go hungry. Whether international specialties or traditional Swiss fare in the Fondue-Chalet: the main focus is placed on people spending an enjoyable time together amidst a festive ambiance – whether over an after-work drink of mulled wine, on an excursion with friends, or after making candles with their children at Bürkliplatz.

Fun on the Ice
An ice rink invites ice-skating enthusiasts of all ages to take to the ice at Sechseläutenplatz and perform some pirouettes. Moreover, groups can try their hand at Bavarian curling in a relaxed atmosphere.







source: http://www.zuerich.com/de/besuchen/s...-wienachtsdorf
__________________

balthazar, Brko liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2016, 09:18 PM   #116
Dreiländereck
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Posts: 578
Likes (Received): 73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolo_B2 View Post
Aarau Bus Station | Greater Zürich

Project facts
  • Address: Bahnhofplatz 1, 5000 Aarau
  • Area: Aarau (20min from central Zürich)
  • Architect: Vehovar & Jauslin
  • Area: 1070 m2

Is that now the newest joke that Aarau projects are posted in Zürich project folder???

Just that everybody knows. Aarau has nothing to do with Zürich, is also not included into agglomeration of Zürich and is from air distance same length away as from other cities as Basel.

Please try to post next time only Zurich related topics and don`t cheat unknown people with such kind of nonsense posts!
Dreiländereck no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2016, 08:41 AM   #117
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreiländereck View Post

Aarau has nothing to do with Zürich.
As I mentioned in my post, Aarau is officially part of Greater Zurich Area. The town is strongly aligned towards Zurich, which is 20min away. Educate yourself.
__________________

schostabur liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 22nd, 2016, 10:18 AM   #118
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Tamedia HQ | tallest wooden building in Switzerland

Project facts
  • Address: : Werdstrasse 21, 8004 Zürich
  • Location: District 4
  • Architects: Shigeru Ban Architects
  • Completed: 2014
The timber main structural system is in great extent the most significant innovation of the project. From a technical and environmental point of view the proposed this timber structure is a unique response to this type of office building and the fact that the structural elements are entirely visible also gives a very special character and high quality spatiality to the working atmosphere.

The project for the headquarters of the Swiss media company Tamedia is situated in the heart of the city of Zurich in a 1,000m2 site within a larger urban block where the main buildings of the group are currently located.









source: http://www.archdaily.com/478633/tame...ban-architects
__________________

balthazar liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2016, 08:55 AM   #119
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Westlink Altstetten | Tower, Cube, Plaza, Connex

Project facts
  • Address: : Vulkanplatz 1, 8048 Zürich
  • Location: District 9
  • Architects: Burkard Meyer
  • Hight: 80 m
  • Completition: 2014 - on going





Quote:
Originally Posted by Cantho View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nils16 View Post
07.10.2016
source: http://www.sbb.ch/sbb-konzern/immobi...-westlink.html
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old November 23rd, 2016, 02:34 PM   #120
Manolo_B2
Liberté Égalité Beyoncé
 
Manolo_B2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: La La Land
Posts: 1,833
Likes (Received): 1823

Major development along the SBB-tracks | Kick-start

Project facts
  • Investment: 1.8 billion Swiss francs
  • Area: 140'000 m2
  • Period: 2017-2031
Between 2017 and 2031 the Swiss Federal Railways will release three large areas in the city of Zurich for residential, commercial and start-up purposes: Neugasse, Hardfeld and Werkstadt. The area is twice as large as the Europaallee. SBB and others will invest a total of 1.8 billion Swiss francs.



Neugasse area:


Hardfeld area:


Werkstadt area:


source: http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/zuerich/...story/27881455
__________________

Babylonya liked this post
Manolo_B2 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 


Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:58 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Feedback Buttons provided by Advanced Post Thanks / Like (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.

SkyscraperCity ☆ In Urbanity We trust ☆ about us