#PROJECT-Ras Al Khaimah: BLU MIRAGE - Page 5 - SkyscraperCity

forums map | news magazine | posting guidelines

Go Back   SkyscraperCity > Continental Forums > دار زايـــد United Arab Emirates > Other Emirates Projects > Northern Emirates

Northern Emirates Projects in Ras al-Khaimah, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah

Global Announcement

As a general reminder, please respect others and respect copyrights. Go here to familiarize yourself with our posting policy.

Old April 5th, 2016, 01:15 PM   #81
Ibbzy

Likes (Received): 4

Hey all!

Apologies for not being in touch as my phone was replaced and i wasnt getting any updates of you all replying on the thread.

Anyway, I just looked through your replies and was thoroughly annoyed that uniestate are the absolute ****. So ive just got off the phone with (muhammad) he thoroughly apologized for not replying back to me after i sent my SPA across to him. He has said to me that it is planning stages and the construction will be starting anytime from (4-6 Months). I further said that i will not be paying any money until completion, which he said was correct and no payment is requested.

Lets hope they are worth the time of day. also he said google the company and be assured that they are credible and not looking to mess anyone about.
Ibbzy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old April 11th, 2016, 03:31 PM   #82
flexton

Likes (Received): 0

I hope that somebody will be able to find compromise option. Investors will pay remained money in exchange for guarantees of completion of construction of hotel. Otherwise - the deadlock for many years.
flexton no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old April 14th, 2016, 12:26 PM   #83
Ines
Ines

I don't understand why they are demanding that I make a payment, and asking for copies of all previous payments, but they have told you something different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ibbzy View Post
Hey all!

Apologies for not being in touch as my phone was replaced and i wasnt getting any updates of you all replying on the thread.

Anyway, I just looked through your replies and was thoroughly annoyed that uniestate are the absolute ****. So ive just got off the phone with (muhammad) he thoroughly apologized for not replying back to me after i sent my SPA across to him. He has said to me that it is planning stages and the construction will be starting anytime from (4-6 Months). I further said that i will not be paying any money until completion, which he said was correct and no payment is requested.

Lets hope they are worth the time of day. also he said google the company and be assured that they are credible and not looking to mess anyone about.
Ines no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2016, 04:36 PM   #84
Yousuf27

Likes (Received): 1

Not sure that it's relevant given that Blu Mirage seems to be getting underway again sometime soon, - but I can reliably inform that a few Investors at LHB have recently successfully completed the legal process against Khoie Properties and received all of their money back. I could supply the name of the lawyer who handled their cases if anyone wishes to PM me. I hope though that Blu Mirage gets delivered sometime soon and that you all get the apartments you've dreamed of for so long.
Yousuf27 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2016, 11:13 PM   #85
zamankkq

can any one confirm how soon work will start and how long it will take to complete
zamankkq no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2016, 05:40 AM   #86
doomsdayarmy

Likes (Received): 3

There were people who actually were able to get their money back in the very beginning. Four to five people got their money directly from Azim or Azam the developer.
In RAK an attorney can't represent a group, lawsuits are on individual basis when it comes to matters such as the blu mirage.
The action group and the people who joined spent few thousand pounds each to get absolutely no results. The project is a go and will commence in a few months. The new owner was going to add couple of floors to the existing plan however he decided to leave it the way it is. The hotel will be built as well, completion to be determined. The original developers intentions was not to defraud anyone, but lack of experience and management caused this caotic situation. If you have the funds and patience hang in there for your unit to be completed. My guess in the next two years or so. I was told that no new money will be paid until the % paid is completed.

Last edited by doomsdayarmy; May 21st, 2016 at 05:53 AM.
doomsdayarmy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2016, 08:16 AM   #87
Jasmine's Dad

I hope you are right as any progress to conclusion will be welcome. You are wrong regarding the value of the legal group as the first job was to ascertain the financial viability of the original project- info that Azam refused to release. This confirmed that putting any further money in would not be sensible. This, in itself, was well worth the outlay. Hopefully the new developer will have the funds already in their bank account to build and just gets on with it.
Jasmine's Dad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 9th, 2016, 07:15 PM   #88
stellon

Likes (Received): 10

Hi everyone, just to ask has everyone been contacted by the new developer . I have emailed but still have heard nothing. If you have been contacted could you please post a contact name email please. Thank you
stellon no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old June 14th, 2016, 01:45 PM   #89
rkbk

Does anyone have correct contact address or email for me to sent professional letter to the developers?

Please let me know and i can try to get the latest!
rkbk no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old July 21st, 2016, 12:26 PM   #90
mohammed.awais

Likes (Received): 5

Muhammad Awais buyer Blu Mirage

Hello I was searching for blu mirage update and landed on this page. I am happy to read that some new developer has acquired it. I have apartment in tower 2. Please let me know if someone has been contacted by the new developer.

I remember that my friend bought one villa in project Jumeirah Golf Estate in Dubai in 2006 and he was considering that all of his hard earned money is lost but some months back he was amazed and happy to receive a letter from new developer that his property is completed and ready to be handed over. I forgot the name of company. I think its the same Uniestate company who has acquired blu mirage. I wish if it is the same company. I will speak to my friend and will update here.

Awais
mohammed.awais no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2016, 08:02 AM   #91
Jasmine's Dad

Guess who was in charge of our Escrow account 😡

"The Government of Ras Al Khaimah has warned that the former chief of its investment authority could face further charges in a US$1.5 billion embezzlement investigation.

Dr Khater Massaad, the former chief of the Ras Al Khaimah Investment Authority (Rakia), was last year convicted in his absence by a court in the emirate of causing "wilful loss to public funds and misfeasance in public office".

It is understood that subsequent negotiations had taken place between Dr Massaad and the government of the emirate to recoup the funds allegedly misappropriated.

Those discussions have now ended, according to a statement issued by the Government of Ras Al Khaimah and published on Wam.

Dr Massaad, who became chief executive of Rakia in 2007, has links to several international companies including Beirut-based Star Industrial Holding, which was established in 2012. He is chairman of the company that describes itself as an indus*trial holding company investing in ceramics and sanitaryware.

In 2010 the Government of RAK started an investigation into the business dealings of Dr Massaad at the investment authority which culminated in a case being brought against him and two other defendants in the Ras Al Khaimah Criminal Court.

An official at Beirut-based Star Industrial Holding contacted on Monday had no immediate comment.

A source close to the RAK Government said information had been handed to authorities in the UAE, Switzerland and Georgia.

[email protected]"
Jasmine's Dad no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 2nd, 2016, 09:08 PM   #92
beer51

Likes (Received): 67

Further to Jasmine's Dad article, here is more news dated 1st August 2016:

Dh5.5 Billion Fraud: Khater Massaad ends talks with RAK; further charges

By Wam

Published Monday, August 01, 2016

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emir...08-01-1.637546

Dr. Khater Massaad, the head of Star Industrial Holding (SIH) has ended negotiations with the Government of Ras Al Khaimah and is facing further criminal charges following a global embezzlement and mismanagement of $1.5 billion (Dh5.5 billion) in the UAE.

He has already been tried and convicted by the UAE Criminal Courts for corruption and fraud.

Massaad, who has numerous passports including Lebanese and Swiss, embezzled and misappropriated government funds during his tenure as the head of the RAK Investment Authority, known as Rakia.
beer51 no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 11th, 2016, 02:34 PM   #93
mohammed.awais

Hello guys! I talked to my friend and found out that its same Uniestate Properties who completed the stopped project where owns the villa in Dubai. This was a relief for me to know that at least there is some move on Blu Mirage now. My friend was saying that this company has acquired many other projects and for sure that they will complete the project. He was mentioning that they may not contact customers until they complete the project, so customer will have to chase them. But for me this will be an excellent thing if happens, i don't want to hear anything until i see project is finishing. He mentioned that Uniestate is from Ras Al Khaimah and owned by Al Qasimi ruling family of Ras Al Khaimah and Sharjah. This sounds good.

My plan is to visit their office in Dubai to get more details. I will update you with the information I will get.

Regards - Awais
Old August 11th, 2016, 02:37 PM   #94
mohammed.awais

Quote:
Originally Posted by beer51 View Post
Further to Jasmine's Dad article, here is more news dated 1st August 2016:

Dh5.5 Billion Fraud: Khater Massaad ends talks with RAK; further charges

By Wam

Published Monday, August 01, 2016

Dr. Khater Massaad, the head of Star Industrial Holding (SIH) has ended negotiations with the Government of Ras Al Khaimah and is facing further criminal charges following a global embezzlement and mismanagement of $1.5 billion (Dh5.5 billion) in the UAE.

He has already been tried and convicted by the UAE Criminal Courts for corruption and fraud.

Massaad, who has numerous passports including Lebanese and Swiss, embezzled and misappropriated government funds during his tenure as the head of the RAK Investment Authority, known as Rakia.
This is a very serious kind of threat to our investment, let me know from new developer Uniestate that if our money is safe or gone with this $1.5B
Old August 15th, 2016, 12:16 PM   #95
mohammed.awais

Hi guys! i don't see any reply from anyone of you. May be no one is following this thread anymore. But as per my last comments i will update the status. I went to their office in Dubai on Sheikh Zayed road near fairmont hotel. I met with gentleman Mr. Ahmed, i think manager for collections. They are genuine and keen to complete the project. It was to my surprise that they have already started the construction on site. But i want to visit the project site before i believe on this. He offered me a visit on site and connected me with their RAK Office. I will visit in couple of days.

Below are their contact details;

ahmed(@)uniestate(.)net
land line +97143318333 Dubai and +97172220222 Ras Al Khaimah
website www(.)uniestate.net

Please update me if someone has any update about this project.
P.s. sorry its not posting with email address in the message, i have added brakets to @ and ..
Old August 15th, 2016, 12:31 PM   #96
mohammed.awais

O yes i asked about 1.5B issue with RAKIA, and response of Uniestate was "it is nothing to do with Uniestate or the project, anyway escrow was maintained by bank and not RAKIA, RAKIA is reputable entity that's why they were able to find that guy who did something wrong. There is nothing to worry about the project, we don't see any affect on it and its set for completion"
Old August 15th, 2016, 12:34 PM   #97
robsky

Hi Mohammed
Thanks for the info. That's great news. Please let us know what's going on at the construction site
Thanks
Rob
robsky no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 15th, 2016, 01:12 PM   #98
mohammed.awais

Hi Rob

sure i will share with all of you. I think more people out of us should contact Uniestate and then everyone should share his/her thoughts. I am optimistic so far and so happy to know that my investment has not gone with the wind. i forgot to mention that they were saying that Ras Al Khaimah real estate regulatory authority (RERA-RAK) will notify blue mirage customers on their official website with the steps to be taken by each customer/investor to setup relation with new developer. I asked Uniestate what is next on this project, they said we are constructing and will be waiting for RERA for the next steps to be taken as far as customers/investors are concerned. It seems cool to me as i was expecting that first thing which any new investor will do is to start demanding money from customers. I will try to reach RAK RERA to validate the comments of Uniestate and to get the idea of steps.
Old August 16th, 2016, 01:12 AM   #99
doomsdayarmy

I was there on the site two weeks ago and didn't see anything new nor any type of construction.
Just the two cranes and new fencing (pictures/billboards).
doomsdayarmy no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Old August 16th, 2016, 08:02 AM   #100
jsmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohammed.awais View Post
Hi guys! i don't see any reply from anyone of you. May be no one is following this thread anymore. ...
I think a lot of us is following the thread with nothing to add.

Thank you for taking your time and add what you have found out. It is always uplifting when someone take their time to update the thread.
jsmed no está en línea   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
construction updates, development news, hotel, island, uae